Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

race mixing is based

• Thread starter Deleted member 38743
  • Start date
Deleted member 38743

Deleted member 38743

Banned
-
if you followed one biology class in your life you'd know that race mixing provides higher genetic diversity and better genes due to DNA crossing over.

you will literally create ubermensch if you do the right mix

the best race mix are:
* tyrone + high tier becky- gigastacy
* chadlite barbarian + noodle or gook (no chinks)
* barbarian + curry

white barbarians that do not racemix are tribalistic apes not capable of ascended thinking :feelsjuice:

OP can you post a picture of your nose?

JoinedNov 13, 2021Posts60

i see i have upset the neaderthals :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: cope more :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the science doesnt lie
@Fat Link ban this faggot, he calls himself tyrone unironically
no shit tyrone but your barbarian femoids dont want my 5'9" ass. dark skin curry chicks are hard to come by

another non white mad he can’t get white women so he calls himself an incel JFL
mad because you are intellectually inferior? neanderthal barbarian? i thought romans thought you some civilized thinking

Notice how racemixxers always target whites but never talk about jews that should race mix more? I wonder who could be behind this thread.

if you followed one biology class in your life you'd know that race mixing provides higher genetic diversity and better genes due to DNA crossing over.

the best race mix are:
* tyrone + high tier becky- gigastacy
* chadlite barbarian + noodle or gook (no chinks)
* barbarian + curry

white barbarians that do not racemix are tribalistic apes not capable of ascended thinking :feelsjuice:
Exactly, we are all human and there's no reason not to race mix.

Notice how racemixxers always target whites but never talk about jews that should race mix more? I wonder who could be behind this thread.
Tbh, Jews have already race mixed before with Italians, and other Europeans.

if jews are the enemy why do no gigastacy neaderthal femoids with them? they seem to always be with roman italians and spanish latinas

racemixed cunts literally have evolutionary defects because they're made of incompatible dna, just because something walks on 2 legs doesn't mean you have to put your dick in it
even if i had a japanese gf i'd avoid making a kid at all costs because i don't want to create another schizo incel

Eg. Hapas have a 2x higher chance of developing schizophrenia

Unless your goal is to create schizos your plan is shite kalergi.

cap :feelskek::feelskek: cope more with pseudoscience,barbarian
this dude saw "barbaren" on netflix and thinks romans that speak with british accent is real life
intellectual subhuman

if jews are the enemy why do no gigastacy neaderthal femoids with them? they seem to always be with roman italians and spanish latinas
latino = native american/white
when did the natives from america arrive in spain?

racemixed cunts literally have evolutionary defects because they're made of incompatible dna, just because something walks on 2 legs doesn't mean you have to put your dick in it
even if i had a japanese gf i'd avoid making a kid at all costs because i don't want to create another schizo incel

Eg. Hapas have a 2x higher chance of developing schizophrenia

Unless your goal is to create schizos your plan is shite kalergi.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

seems like a you problem :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: are your genes inferior? mr neaderthal? absolutely tragic how you're polluting the genepool with your barbarian inbred genetics

Yeah just create generations of ER and ER offshoots.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

seems like a you problem :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: are your genes inferior? mr neaderthal? absolutely tragic how you're polluting the genepool with your barbarian inbred genetics
imagine thinking your genes are in any way superior than anyone here.

go home wannabe kalergi GrAYcel.

latino = native american/white
when did the natives from america arrive in spain?
use science neaderthal you just term "white" whatever and whenever you want to use it to desegnate population.

accept the racemixpill or you will never ascend

use science neaderthal you just term "white" whatever and whenever you want to use it to desegnate population.

accept the racemixpill or you will never ascend
when did spaniards mix with native americans in europe? still waiting

Request for Information
imagine thinking your genes are in any way superior than anyone here.

go home wannabe kalergi.
>be you
>your anscestors fucked the same 20 people for 700 years
>develop aspd and shizodpd because of it
>get lucky and get low tier becky chink only because of JBW
>hapa übermensch becomes ER because of you lmao

>be me
>get with gigastacy barbarian
>meeks is born

jfl you are genetic trash :feelskek::feelskek:

this is not caveman days nigga we do not need genetic diversity to survive as a species
thats eugenics not racemixing

when did spaniards mix with native americans in europe? still waiting
>from belarus

explains your first grade reading comprehension level, youre not even a barbarian youre a slav :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even worse :feelskek::feelskek:

>from belarus

explains your first grade reading comprehension level, youre not even a barbarian youre a slav :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even worse :feelskek::feelskek:
if you had at least 70 iq you'd know i'm referring to lukashenko not myself

when did spaniards mix with native americans in europe? spanish latina is an oxymoron like chineese african

Last edited:
this is not caveman days nigga we do not need genetic diversity to survive as a species

thats eugenics not racemixing

another neaderthal thinking its smart. a bunch of barbarian royals died out due to inbreeding and neaderthals died from bubonic plague if you had had more meeks and übermensch hapas you wouldn't have died from bubonic plague.

hapa übermensch
>hapa übermensch

>be me
>get with gigastacy barbarian
>meeks is born
meeks is like 7/8s or 3/4s white

"if you were brainwashed like a sheep by a teacher paid by the jews to lie to you you'd see what I'm talking about"

race mixing provides higher genetic diversity and better genes due to DNA crossing over.
You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. If you want to have a discussion on evolutionary biology in the pms let me know.

[UWSL]Race mixing by itself isn't inherently good or bad. It has happened the entire history. Plus all races are themselves product of racemixing, so no particular people is inferior just for being mixed.[/UWSL]

BUT, we obviously like diversity :feelsYall:, so we don't want ethnicities to mix anymore, we want to preserve them, and not let them turn into a single boring amalgam.

So although both parties in this thread are retarded, both have something of value :society:

blacks are mostly ugly and stupid, they should unironically all be castrated so people like myself wouldnt exist. I am part black and it sickens me that I have to be apart of the retarded, violent, and ugly race known as sub saharan africans
any black person who isnt anti-black is a nigger. fuck our race

>hapa übermensch
View attachment 529892

meeks is like 7/8s or 3/4s white
hapa ubermensch = mike glover. cia spy, chad sand nigger murderer, delta force demon. you could have produced that if your barbarian tribes weren't inbreeding subhumans.

mostlike the hapa übermensch come from chang + barbarian becky-stacy. barbarian men only benefit from JBW because femoids think money when they see barbarian men, but that is changing with my army of goyim waging my wars on twitter. they do it for free bitch

and no meeks' mother is neanderthal, father i think is like low tier tyrone. so 50/50. meeks is the average production of tyrone + neaderthal or even barbarian. but with neanderthal you will get meeks with brown eyes which may or may not decrease smv

[UWSL]Race mixing by itself isn't inherently good or bad. It has happened the entire history. Plus all races are themselves product of racemixing, so no particular people is inferior just for being mixed.[/UWSL]
imo non racemixed people look better, look at the japanese and chineese

the chinks were raped for centuries and they look like bugs
the japs are basically un-raped chineese people who split off and it's noticeable

blacks are mostly ugly and stupid, they should unironically all be castrated so people like myself wouldnt exist. I am part black and it sickens me that I have to be apart of the retarded, violent, and ugly race known as sub saharan africans
any black person who isnt anti-black is a nigger. fuck our race
if you are a blackcel, sure. youre subhuman.

but even oreo man or fat david goggins are übermensch. just mentally they were fucked because of life circumstances.

if you can whatevermaxx to ascend with a barbarian foid you would clean up the genepool by having übermensch that would otherwise be a reccessed chin incel we see posting nazi shit on this forum

the japs are basically un-raped chineese people who split off and it's noticeable
What were Chinese mixed with? And neither group is pure tbh.

What were Chinese mixed with? And neither group is pure tbh.
mainly mongols and other ethnics who conquered them over the years

nobody is 100% one ethnicity there's always a small admixture and i'd say the japs could be called the purest asian ethnicity since they've isolated themselves for so long and lived on an island away from other ethnicities

mainly mongols and other ethnics who conquered them over the years

nobody is 100% one ethnicity there's always a small admixture and i'd say the japs could be called the purest asian ethnicity since they've isolated themselves for so long and lived on an island away from other ethnicities
No, Mongols are just Northern shifted Asians. Japanese aren't pure, they mixed with Jomon and even have slight SEA admixture. They all descend from same source basically.

No, Mongols are just Northern shifted Asians. Japanese aren't pure, they mixed with Jomon and even have slight SEA admixture.
i never said they are 100% pure, purest means they're less kalergized than other asians

i never said they are 100% pure, purest means they're less kalergized than other asians
jfl is this slav still talking? go work in the woods to provide dentalcare for your babushka, retard

jfl is this slav still talking? go work in the woods to provide dentalcare for your babushka, retard
has lukashenko on his pfp = slav :feelstastyman:

this guy is too dumb to be a jew, my bet's that he's abo since they're even dumber than africans, probably typing drunk on aussie shit-beer

Last edited:
has lukashenko on his pfp = slav :feelstastyman:

this guy is too dumb to be a jew, my bet's that he's abo since they're even dumber than africans, ,probably drunk on victoria brew (aussie shit-beer)
you have to be educated in belarus you fucking poor slavcel, absolutely brootal the cards you have been dealth with in life when you think aboriginals are the creatures you see when you google the term you are actually have no brain

1623498-middle.png

^ you with your slav education, learn to read english before talking

that would be true for the people who lived in japan before the yayoi people came to the archipelago, those were isolated in the island since the ice age

but they weren't exactly good looking people. They didn't even look like modern asians. But modern japanese people are kind of a mixture of these ethnicities who lived in the island plus mainland chinks.

another neaderthal thinking its smart. a bunch of barbarian royals died out due to inbreeding and neaderthals died from bubonic plague if you had had more meeks and übermensch hapas you wouldn't have died from bubonic plague.
>we need to mix people from all across the planet or else we will end up in this extreme scenario for a small amount of people who purposely refused to breed outside of a small gene pool
kys dumb faggot

you have to be educated in belarus you fucking poor slavcel, absolutely brootal the cards you have been dealth with in life when you think aboriginals are the creatures you see when you google the term you are actually have no brain

1623498-middle.png

^ you with your slav education, learn to read english before talking
mate you're talking to someone who knows australians, average abos look even worse than 80% of google results

Enjoy your 100 cans of VB and try to avoid setting your tents up on a highway :dab:

49B9D13400000578-0-image-a-9_1519975009014.jpg

Last edited: