Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Race mixing is genocide

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
Eliot Rodger was mainly an incel because he was race mixed and I am also multiracial because of my noddlewhore mother

and some of the ugliest people are race mixed so Ive come to the theory that race mixed people are more likely to become incels than pure white or pure blooded blacks

and also foids despise race mixed people they see them as subhuman

main-qimg-0c29156f6ad820aac3a76c0d67416c1b-lq

main-qimg-bfce534e4fae0d8e2918bbce1c54b2d4-lq

main-qimg-48ffdf93c93f4837054899ccd8918767-lq

humans were not meant to interbreed and interbreeding with other races leads to hybrid subhumans like these listed above and races have been seperated and isolated for so long it allowed races to evolve into completely different sub-species as to such if a south african was to race mix with a white european the baby would end up an incel because scientifically speaking their DNA has been so seperated that people wont be able to recognize the baby as particularily european or particularily black

also race mixing has been shown in scientific papers to lead to more birth defects and more notes of autism and down syndrome

thats why we have so much propaganda on race mixing because race mixed people are more likely to be autistic incels :feelsthink: what do you think about it?

absolutely leads to inceldom with this pseudo-antiracist society (they only give a fuck about pure whites, blacks, spics, and some changs)

Yes. We should punish noodlewhores and currywhores.

Depends on the region.

Elliot Rodger was Hapa in California and it didn't turn out well for him.

Some White-Indian mixture could do fine in India if he inherited the genes for Caucasoid features.

In general, race-mixing is bad for the offspring.

Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity​

The preponderance of our evidence supports the conclusion that adolescents who identify more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks when compared with those who identify with 1 race only. This applies in a general way and is not distinctive to any particular race combinations. Further, it is not peculiar to any particular type of risk, but to most risks, both health and behavior.

Because risk among mixed-race adolescents is higher for all race combinations, some across-the-board explanation must be inferred. The most common explanation in the literature is stress associated with identity conflict. We cannot test this hypothesis directly. Many of the school variables tested for mixed-race risk are possible consequences of stress (e.g., most of the general health items, considered suicide, and drinking). Stress, then, is a possible explanation of mixed-race high risk because our risk assessment is based on possible stress symptoms. Whether the stress is associated with identity conflict is beyond our resources to test. Gibbs3 warns against jumping to the conclusion without direct evidence that the stresses of mixed-race adolescents are a consequence of race identity problems.

The findings of this study are subject to the limitations of respondent reporting and cell sizes. Adolescents did not always report their race. Of those who were in both the school and the home survey, 16% gave different answers to the 2 surveys. For a sociological interpretation of the inconsistency in race responses of Add Health respondents, see Harris and Sim.14 Previous studies have found that answers to race questions vary by nativity (foreign or native born), parental ethnicity, national origin, and school racial composition.15–18

Depends on the region.

Elliot Rodger was a Hapa in California and it didn't turn out well.

Some White-Indian mixture could do fine in India if he inherited the genes for Caucasoid features.

In general, race-mixing is bad for the offspring.
I inherited the lighter skin from my dad but have the facial characteristics from the ethnic side so I frequently get called a filipino/white George Floyd and other shit (except I have the opposite of the naturally buff filipino frame) :shock:

Yes which is why (((they))) are promoting it

I inherited the lighter skin from my dad but have the facial characteristics from the ethnic side so I frequently get called a filipino/white George Floyd and other shit :shock:
brutal :feelsUgh:

It mostly depends on the parents tbh

I find mixing to be the superior choice for me, but some people just shouldn't race mix at all

Yeah your examples are more extreme but it's still like gambling. Sometimes you get Meeks but usually you get inferior versions of the non-mixed version of you. As in both of your parents fucking members of their own race. I'm also a failed experiment

This is just a Surinamese mentally retarded man who a doctor mixed his sperm vials with the sperm donors. No mention of him being Blasian or any mix whatsoever in the news story.

Yeah your examples are more extreme but it's still like gambling. Sometimes you get Meeks but usually you get inferior versions of the non-mixed version of you. As in both of your parents fucking members of their own race. I'm also a failed experiment
its a hit or miss, sometimes you get lucky sometimes you dont but more often than not you lose

but I still think its genocide either way because your destroying 2 races to make a hybrid race that doesent have a sense of culture or belonging because every race has its culture

its a hit or miss, sometimes you get lucky sometimes you dont but more often than not you lose

but I still think its genocide either way because your destroying 2 races to make a hybrid race that doesent have a sense of culture or belonging because every race has its culture
It's not genocide if it's on a small scale, only 1 - 2% of people racemix.

Humans have been mixing for thousands of years, the modern populations are proof of that.

Eliot Rodger was mainly an incel because he was race mixed and I am also multiracial because of my noddlewhore mother

and some of the ugliest people are race mixed so Ive come to the theory that race mixed people are more likely to become incels than pure white or pure blooded blacks

humans were not meant to interbreed and interbreeding with other races leads to hybrid subhumans like these listed above and races have been seperated and isolated for so long it allowed races to evolve into completely different sub-species as to such if a south african was to race mix with a white european the baby would end up an incel because scientifically speaking their DNA has been so seperated that people wont be able to recognize the baby as particularily european or particularily black

also race mixing has been shown in scientific papers to lead to more birth defects and more notes of autism and down syndrome

thats why we have so much propaganda on race mixing because race mixed people are more likely to be autistic incels :feelsthink: what do you think about it?
I don’t read essays:smonk:

Black, white mixed kids from what I see in the country I live are in relationships and reproducing. I think black and Asian is a bad mix. Basicaly anything mixed with Asian looking people is not good and that includes those Asian looking native South Americans.

Obama is a mix and white foids are the people who voted for him. It was not white men if the data is correct.

I'm mixed too, this would explain a lot tbh:feelsseriously: same reason, my mother was a noodlewhore+moneywhore

It's the children from race mixing that suffer the most...

Yes, the daughters often become psychotic giga whores on the next level.

And the men become violent mal-adjusted incel-tier delinquents. Sociopaths, child-molesters, pedophiles, murderers, thieves, bank robbers, drug dealers and rapists.
WMAF (cough cough), or BMWF (cough cough). Any other interracial pairing and its not as bad as the children from these two specific types of pairings.

This is primarily because the children inherent the genes from their mentally ill parents. Any individual of any race that is low to mid tier in looks, mentally ill, and from the lower class to middle class, will more likely engage in interracial dating/marriage. If you know an acquaintance or family member currently in an inter-racial relationship, see if what I just said applies to them.

Last edited:
I think there should be some countries in the world that are multiracial melting pots. Brazil already is one. But there should also be countries that are exclusive for one race. I think Europe would be the best for Whites. Whites in north America should also get their own ethnostate somewhere in the land. Every race in the world has the right to self determination and racial preservation. Whites are the only race shamed for it.

I think there should be some countries in the world that are multiracial melting pots. Brazil already is one. But there should also be countries that are exclusive for one race. I think Europe would be the best for Whites. Whites in north America should also get their own ethnostate somewhere in the land. Every race in the world has the right to self determination and racial preservation. Whites are the only race shamed for it.
Exactly, so that no one feels forced to racemix or vice versa.

race mixing is a cornerstone of the new world order

All of these people are ugly because they have nigger and chink blood.

When you mix better races (whites/orientals) you get this

Palestinian-German
German palestinian

Iranian-Japanese
Persian Hapa 2

Egyptian-Vietnamese

Paki-Korean
Koreanpaki

Syrian-Scottish
Jessica khoury

Meanwhile, the average Amerigolem
B113d910a4f272ccbf54f7729df15eba