Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Race and popular opinion

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
Most of the shit i post is kinda well, some biased philosiphy. And well i wanted to take a breack from that and post somthing that will piss off left wingers and posibly non white. Im talkin racism. Im not as much of taking sides as i am courious of what we should think of non whites considering we are mostly white. Its a small post but i was listening to a PBS documentary bitching about Neo Nazis today as im typing this. And as dead as they are i kinda wondered what you guys reading this think. Are the nazis a threat? Are non whites even a threat to whites? Should we be accepting or against other races? I say its up to you the reader. And weather race affects us incels or even the nazis.

Idk man I just want friends, gf and a normal life :fuk: focusing on all the bs of the world is so tiring :fuk::fuk:

Violent racists are a minor threat to non-whites.
Accept other races, but reject miscegenation.

JBW is quite real, it's just that cumskins are like foids in a way, they cannot measure their privilege and end up berating their strengths. Try being a skinny nigger instead LMAO.

Nazis had some good, and some bad. YMMV.

The Muslims are breeding Swedish girls whilst the white men are cuckolds. Make what you will out of that.

I am aware that race is real but since I am very intelligent, ideally I wish people weren't so fuckin stupid and tribal.

I treat everyone how I'd like to be treated. But when I live around whites, I become more racist because they are racist to me. I damn know it from experience. Not all but the general feeling is unwelcoming and there are some real scumbags. And this is coming from an Asian dude. Its probably worst for mestizos and blacks.

When I am around other minorities, I am a lot less racist and happier in general. I genuinely like being around other minorities and feel at ease.

So with that said, I have nothing against whites. I just don't wanna live around them or even converse with them. And I don't want them coming around and dating noodlewhores, latinas, or black foids. But it most certainly does happen nowadays (with latinas, blacks).