Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're from a k-selection race and culture of backwards ultra-conservatism like rice, curries, and sand niggers are, you're destined for inceldom.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwYangHD74M

As a minimum, you have to be from an r-selection race like Whites, Nigs, and Spics who have abundance mentality, love for freedom, adventure, and risk taking which is refected in their gynocentric mating practices. The more k-selection you are, the more cowardly you are and the less equipped you are when it comes to handling chaos of women and violent men.

You mean r-selection?

I don't think I made any mistakes in my OP.
K-selection is fewer births higher investment in each offspring, r-selection is the opposite.

In what world do Jeets practice K-selection?

K-selection is fewer births higher investment in each offspring, r-selection is the opposite.

In what world do Jeets practice K-selection?
k-selection means mating practice of slow life history which relies on accumulated wealth, safe and stable family environment to attract potential mates. It involves marrying late because early life is spent on resource extraction and accumulation of wealth. r-selection reflects unstable environment with no accumulated wealth so primary attractor is sexual dimorphism.

k-selection means mating practice of slow life history which relies on accumulated wealth, safe and stable family environment to attract potential mates. It involves marrying late because early life is spent on resource extraction and accumulation of wealth. r-selection reflects unstable environment with no accumulated wealth so primary attractor is sexual dimorphism.
Fertility rates and quality of offspring are directly corelated to the material conditions of society.

r refers to the growth rate i.e. fertility rate, K refers to the carrying capacity i.e likelihood of survival into adulthood.

Societies in poor material condition: Early childbearing age due to low lifespan, higher number of offspring due to low likelihood of survival.

Societies in the Industrial Age: Slightly later childbearing age due to longer life span, lower number of offspring due to higher survival.

Late-stage capitalist societies: All sorts of cultural and economic factors come into play which create many genetic disasters.

This cultural divide that you describe to have existed is a non-factor.

The guy using those cucumber shaped items to reference a white guy's penis and a zipperheads penis as the thumbnail is beyond cucked.

I'd be incel in both k selection or r selection settings

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back