Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill US study: Effect of looks on income by race and gender

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
attractiveness.jpg

Interesting:feelsstudy:. So, if I'm reading this graph right: The ugliest black women earn much less than the ugliest white & Hispanic women, but Naomis outearn Stacies. White and Hispanic women earn pretty much the same at every point of attractiveness, but Hispanic fem"cels" earn a bit more than white fem"cels", while the opposite is the case for the Stacies of the two groups. The racial hierarchy for men doesn't change much, with whites always above Hispanics who are always above blacks, but Hispanics slowly converge onto whites the higher you move through the attractiveness scale, with Chadriquezes earning almost as much as Chads.

attractiveness.jpg

Interesting:feelsstudy:. So, if I'm reading this graph right: The ugliest black women earn much less than the ugliest white & Hispanic women, but Naomis outearn Stacies. White and Hispanic women earn pretty much the same at every point of attractiveness, but Hispanic fem"cels" earn a bit more than white fem"cels", while the opposite is the case for the Stacies of the two groups. The racial hierarchy for men doesn't change much, with whites always above Hispanics who are always above blacks, but Hispanics slowly converge onto whites the higher you move through the attractiveness scale, with Chadriquezes earning almost as much as Chads.
For Americans Hispanic means just mexican? I am curios every time I see a statistic like these.Its funny how they lump spanish europeans into non whites but arabs in the white category

attractiveness.jpg

Why is white, black in here?

For Americans Hispanic means just mexican? I am curios every time I see a statistic like these.
Mexican + other Latin American if I understand the term right.

Its funny how they lump spanish europeans into non whites but arabs in the white category
Exactly:feelskek:. I've even seen some US liberals get affected by this to the point where they kind of start treating Spaniards like they are nonwhites, saying that they are oppressed and so on:feelskek::feelskek:.

Affirmative action is just ugliness compensation benefits except it backfired and helped out white females the most

This is pretty much worthless if it doesn't account for BMI. All it says is intelligent people don't let themselves get as fat