Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/short copes again! delusional manlets think short guys can be dominant

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

"Height, physical size even, has no directly correlative relationship to respect or command."

:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsahh:

this subreddit is a fucking bluepill factory!

LMFAOOO i understand if he said face > height but this coping is off the charts

>being short doesn't matter
>a major subreddit called "short" exists, and you use it.

"I'm jealous of Chad so I cope by calling him names on Reddit with my soyboy internet friends"

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Also lol at that 4'11 foid replying to him as if foids have life problems comparable to us

Attachments

• IMG_2486.PNG
    IMG_2486.PNG
    31.2 KB · Views: 144
"Being the size of an elephant versus a mouse makes no difference when commanding respect bro."

We should ask these cucks if their beloved women would be so "oppressed" if females were bigger and stronger than men. Then these copers would have to choose between denying the size pill or denying muh misogyny.

I’m pretty sure being short and alpha only applies to Mike Tyson.

for his time he wasnt short. average back then was 5'8/5'9. now the average is 5'10/5'11 maybe so hes still about average today.
either way no one would call him a manlet to his face. he's still out there fucking ppl up.

I remember the short alpha days, tried gym for a week, quit after a tall normie height mogged me.

lifefuel. proves that you can still be a threat if you arent tall.
Just be a massive framed coked up tank with world record prenatal testosterone and a brick skull born to kill people and be raised in the ghetto in constant violence bro!

for his time he wasnt short. average back then was 5'8/5'9. now the average is 5'10/5'11 maybe so hes still about average today.
He was short compared to the weight division he campaigned at, a 5'10 Heavyweight was rare during that time. Sorry I had to stick my 2 cents in, Boxing is my favorite sport

Height is cope. Chad manlets mog tallcels.

Just [deleted] theory.

Height is cope. Chad manlets mog tallcels.
This all the way,
stop being delusional height does play a factor in certain things but not all aspects of life since it's very subjective.

Last edited:
/r/short is so depressing. They're cucked so hard. The mods ban you if you even imply dating is a problem for a short man, and they let the femoids go buck wild with whatever they say there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back