Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy r/IncelTears face reveal: meet AdvocateDoogy, the autist behind the "Prove the Incel Wrong" comic series

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Doogy6
Talk about foreshadowing, Doogycel.

Meet Adam Paul Dooling.
13320619 1331525763531512 3910280689758035972 o

Well, how do I start? How about the fact that he's almost 34 years old and still lives with his parents in Castleford, England? But let's go back in time and look at Doogycel's early life.

Doogycel graduated from North Springs High School in Atlanta, GA. Unfortunately, he did not fully adjust to life in America. Here's him bragging about not being able to keep a job at Target for even two months:
Doogy5

Eventually, Doogycel moved back to England and spent the next several years working a series of temporary retail jobs. That's pretty fucking funny when you consider his high IQ.
123asd

Unlike flipping burgers, it requires a 139 IQ for someone to stack shelves. :feelskek:
As8dasdiasd

In the meantime, he tried to start a YouTube gaming channel, but it flopped, having gained only 4 subscribers.
Doogy8

You can hear his voice here:

After his YouTube channel flopped, he then spent the next few years on Facebook offering his takes on inceldom and trannies. Unfortunately for him, it seems as if most of the 33 Facebook friends he has did not bother to read any of them.
Doogy1Doogy3

So he turned to writing about the struggles of being socially awkward.
Doogy2Doogy4

So Doogycel's latest cope for the past year or so has been Reddit, and for the first time in his life, he's gotten more than half a dozen followers, because only on Reddit can you find enough autists who somehow appreciate Doogycel's comics, half of which consist of him arguing against himself.
A89suda

Cmon Doogycel! Why deny your true nature as a failed sperg? Stop torturing yourself. You can't escape the blackpill, you know.
13245494 1326884873995601 5290274231539923443 n1935074 101084026575698 4562364 n24992 112845398732894 431268 n16968 107060849311349 7048325 n

You'll always be welcome here, Chris-Chan 2.0.

@Incelius Savage @SlutLiberationFront @Lebensmüder @SlutLiberationFront @tenta @Caesercel @240iq @Mecoja @iamsubhuman @TheNEET @Linesnap99 @Misanthropy1 @kaczynskicel @solblue @Ritalincel @SlayerSlayer @RecessedChinCel @investigatorcel @Lonelycel @proudweeb @calimero @FuRed @-BrettyBoy- @trying to ascend @Legionarivs @Honeypot @Languishingrn @BummerDrummer @wereqryan @kanyepilled @JoeBruhcel @Fat Link @ordinaryotaku @MaxZM98 @keksofthebest @ERadicator @BlkPillPres @SuperPerfectCel @Shigechi @shii410 @dreadtheblackpill @Gyros_Pretcel @FamilyGuy1999 @Dregster666 @ThoughtfulCel @Justdone @RecessedChinCel @0Energy0Happyness @Incline @sckicksal345 @slavcel11 @dirtykombatcel @squirrelsonfire2 @rope2cope @Defetivecuckachu @Marquis de Sade @MarquisDeSade @watcher @Barney Calhoun @TINMAN @mericks @Master @mental_out

Last edited:
Lmao who will take him as his new avi?:feelsYall:

He looks exactly like poljak, the nazi incel wojak they always claim to be us. LOL every fucking time they are projecting:

Also whats up with leftists and liberals doing such autistc and shitty art? The right wing has so many talented artists, graphic designers, video creators and our memes and humor even reaches the mainstream. Don't forget that "ok boomer" was a right wing meme first aswell

What an ugly bitch. He belongs here.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I would have some sympathy for him for being autistic and socially awkward but he's an incel in denial/foid worshipper so no.
It's very pathetic tbh how all these ITrannies/Incels in denial cope with this kind of delusionmaxxing shit

If anything, denying black pill makes him more tragic as a character, this shit is absolutely demoralizing.
How do you fail so hard in life? Why are men punished like this?

This is really amazing. One of the best threads of 2021 and I’m not even kidding you.

Also, on the tf2 video he’s playing with fucking bots. My god.
Lmao who will take him as his new avi?:feelsYall:
I will, I need someone to photoshop his face onto the foid in my Avis face and I’ll update it. Can’t do it rn because I’m on phone

Extremely high quality work, mister.

Did you find anything about his girlfriend? He has a girlfriend, right? Right? :smonk:

i never really liked people who look like this.
they always turn out to be huge jerks.

Extremely high quality work, mister.

Did you find anything about his girlfriend? He has a girlfriend, right? Right? :smonk:
It's an entirely online "relationship" according to my sources.

What a gem!!
You're a legend OP

He looks exactly like poljak, the nazi incel wojak they always claim to be us. LOL every fucking time they are projecting:
View attachment 545921

Also whats up with leftists and liberals doing such autistc and shitty art? The right wing has so many talented artists, graphic designers, video creators and our memes and humor even reaches the mainstream. Don't forget that "ok boomer" was a right wing meme first aswell
:feelskek:

holy mother of based how did you find this all out

View attachment 545921

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This is really amazing. One of the best threads of 2021 and I’m not even kidding you.

Also, on the tf2 video he’s playing with fucking bots. My god.

I will, I need someone to photoshop his face onto the foid in my Avis face and I’ll update it. Can’t do it rn because I’m on phone
giga based and shitting on IT cucks pilled :feelshaha:

Why does he shit on us? Jfl he totally belongs here.

QUICK SOMEONE ARCHIVE EVERYTHING ON HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL, FACEBOOK, ETC. WE NEED THIS SHIT.

PIN THIS @Fat Link

After his YouTube channel flopped, he then spent the next few years on Facebook offering his takes on inceldom and trannies. Unfortunately for him, it seems as if most of the 33 Facebook friends he has did not bother to read any of them.
View attachment 545891View attachment 545893

So he turned to writing about the struggles of being socially awkward.
View attachment 545892View attachment 545894

[/SPOILER]

it's sad because of the number of reactions and comments :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, but he got what he fucking deserved

The funnier that today he made fun of people for living in their parents' home and made fun of people that got doxxed. Just fucking lol.

>incels in denial

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

you've redeemed yourself rice boy

View attachment 545921

He mogs me tbh, though I don't see why this dude has such a fat ego. Doogycel, in almost all aspects, is the "stereotypical incel" which IT likes to make fun of.

How do we know this is real :feelswhere:

he looks more autistic than me

he is literally Chris chan 2.0
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
his face is very similar to mine (classic beta male low T archetype) but he is fatter
:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Pathetic autistic cuck thirsty for validation from trannies

@unuser I'm downloading his videos.. I can't fucking go on facebook though cuz it needs a damned account which I don't have.. fuck
someone else archive his fb

Also found his Steam account here: :feelswhere:

If anything, denying black pill makes him more tragic as a character, this shit is absolutely demoralizing
It seems like its incel-in-denials' favorite cope tbh, just ignore reality and overdose on delusionmaxx theory :feelskek:
>incels in denial

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
Either that or an actual pedophile :feelskek: JFL they do more projection than an IMAX cinema

Bluepillers: 100 that means the guests are enjoying this and going to look through his information

It seems like its incel-in-denials' favorite cope tbh, just ignore reality and overdose on delusionmaxx theory :feelskek:
"At least I'm not a hateful virgin, take that inkel!" :soy:

This thread will probably put the sperg on kiwitrannies' radar, congratulations, man, you are now a lolcow

His comics are awful tbh and the fact hes an autistic incel makes me want to welcome him here as long as he edifies the teachings of st. Hamudi

Just took a huge shit. It looks better than his face.

134 IT trannies seething :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Looks like a low tier normie. He mogs me.
Nahh he's a proper incel lmfao
Actually he's a gigacel factoring in his autism and complete and utter failure to accomplish anything in his life hahahhahaha :lul::lul:

Great fucking work, and yeah he does look like /pol/jak

Imagine being a 34 Y/O loser who spends his time making second grader level comics about virgins when you have allegedly have a genius level IQ.

PIN THIS @Fat Link

Good job @PPEcel , doggy deserves whatever comes his way, his entire life he failed at everything, he is clearly genetic dead-end and unironically belongs here, but no he chooses to shit on people same as him to get praise from trannies and landwhales. I hope some incel recognize him and beat him up.

truecel in 2021 in denial in a nutshell

it's like poetry
It really is
Swift heavenly justice
Funny how life works? isn't it? :feelskek::feelskek:
143 lmao

imma celebrate with a drink
It's growing so quickly lmfao
They are probably sharing it with each other in their discord servers and private spaces

over for doggycels.:feelsrope: