Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy r/IncelTears face reveal: meet AdvocateDoogy, the autist behind the "Prove the Incel Wrong" comic series

it's a conversation from 5 minutes ago. He's saying that that's his friend from highschool that he befriended because they're both called Adam and he used to make banners or some shit for him.

For pointing out that an obvious incel is an incel?
They literally use the same cartoon, it's very clearly him. You can even tell he has autism in the videos so even there it matches up. He really is dumb if he thinks he can trick people out of thinking its him by just denying it. Does he actually think anyone is going to believe he made banners for his "friends"?
He also literally talked about IT on his Facebook page. Yeah, it's just another autistic moron from the same college with the same name, similar writing style who happens to also read IT.

Doogy4

They literally use the same cartoon, it's very clearly him. You can even tell he has autism in the videos so even there it matches up. He really is dumb if he thinks he can trick people out of thinking its him by just denying it. Does he actually think anyone is going to believe he made banners for his "friends"? Who on earth would want to use his garbage tier MS paint art.

He's so fucking low IQ it's unbelievable.
Not only is he using the "my friend" excuse, he's also saying they're both named "Adam" :feelshaha:

it's a conversation from 5 minutes ago. He's saying that that's his friend from highschool that he befriended because they're both called Adam and he used to make banners or some shit for him.

btw can you show us the whole convo? or at least DM it to me

btw can you show us the whole convo? or at least DM it to me
That's basically the entire convo. I'm talking with him right now. I'm updating it constantly.

Based detective work :feelshaha:.

Of course the cuck is a turbo spurg social outcast jfl.

Remember. Anytime you see somebody who hates incels as much as him, it’s because they see themselves in us:feelsthink:.
This is really amazing. One of the best threads of 2021 and I’m not even kidding you.

This is probably the best post of 2021 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I honestly can't say I'm angry at him or that I hate. I just feel sad for him to be honest. He's like a 5/10 lookswise and would've been a teen and young adult in the late 90s to late 2000s when literally fucking anybody could get laid and still never had any intimate relationships and is almost certainly still a virgin when he's now only 6 years away from his 40s.

He's an austist that latched onto a weird obsession with incels as some sort of maybe coping mechanism? I really don't know, maybe it helps him deal with his circumstances by having false delusions of grandeur and pretending like he's some kind of normie who is superior to us because the reality of his situation probably hurts to much to accept.

He's incredibly deluded and naïve of course but I can't help feeling sorry for him.

:feelshaha: what a brutal coping retard you are

You could argue that it was significantly less likely after around 2006 2007ish but early 2000s and before was when promiscuisity was extremely widespread but lack of social media and dating apps hadn't destroyed the sexual marketplace and people we're still getting with they're looksmatches.

ok.. so you still want to hold him up as some sort of representation for incel?

sometimes the truth really is the truth

stop picking the scab is my advice, I mean what's the positive outcome do you think
Why? What point are you trying to make?

@mental_out @PPEcel he stopped denying it's him. Now he's just saying that he doesn't care even though he made up the bullshit that it's his friend at first so he obviously does.

He looks as bad as his drawings.

What's the point of all these inceltears threads? It's literally just incel on incel violence. Two sides of the same coin. You can either relish in your betterment or define yourself as going against it and everyone who does but you're still inkwell at the end of the day.

this is going to be blackops2cel all over again, you retards don't learn do you...

if you think this guy:
1935074_101084026575698_4562364_n-jpg.545929

is to be some sort of new icon or representation for an incel then PLS KILL YOURSELF NOW

we should nip this in the bud and stop talking about these assholes, just like we should have stopped with blackops2 guy

I mean I wouldn't go the other way and say he is like this, but yes tbh the guy in that picture is more likely to be a guy like that than an incel

I wouldn't doubt he has femoid friends, maybe even a girlfriend

maybe even us doing this shit will HELP him to get girlfriend

stop this shit, close this shit, and let this be forgotten
He's not trucel tier, but add the fact that he has giga autism and he's clearly incel.

:feelshaha: what a brutal coping retard you are
He’s incel when bloatmaxxed but when lean he’s a low tier normie tbh. But add on his short stature, weak frame, high pitched voice, and severe autism he’s overall incel tier. No foid would ever in real life would want to fuck him.

He looks like a textbook soyfag that was taken straight up from a meme holy shit

Either way, I don't really feel bad for him. Cucks are far worse than even women because not only do they choose to be cucks, they also encourage whorish behaviour which would end on a whim were all men to fight together against it.

Last edited:
He's not trucel tier, but add the fact that he has giga autism and he's clearly incel.
I don't oppose this point so much, probably he is a mega autist and possibly he is currently incel.

However, the dude said he wasn't an incel, he had gfs, and he's not a virgin.

And I believe him. Why? Because I think I'm not a coper, like sadly many are around here

how do you know he has this

see, this is what I mean, you ASSUME he has this, it's projection shit

projection assumption COPE, and I'm sick of it
You’re right we don’t know his height. Though with his face and race I find it much more likely he must be short with bad frame.

Were he like 6’1 he would’ve been approached by now. Unless he’s just been fat and never leanmaxxed. Definitely not trucel tier.

I want to make fun of him but I just feel really sad for him, especially after I heard his voice on the youtube channel, imagine being a voicecel ontop of failing at life so badly, everybody will definitely look at you like a child.

Also for someone who spent so many years drawing, why the fuck hasn't he gotten any better? lol

That is confusing as hell.

He just seems lazy to me, like he doesn't take anything seriously, should take some time and do an art course or something, at least make some interesting and well designed cartoons, then you can rake in the dough like Stone Toss, and get a real following.
Because to get better at anything you need constructive feedback.

Re[UWSL]ally good pianists spent years being coached by other pianists. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Really good chefs spent years being trained by other chefs. [/UWSL]

Really good scientists spent years being supervised by other scientists.

Thing is, pretty much no one ever encountered Doogycel's content, so no one ever told him his art was shit.

Glasses. I hate a freak who invented these visble marks of genetic inferiority.
Tfw without my glasses I can't even read what I'm typing right now unless I put my eye/eyes inches from the computer monitor, too close for depth perception. I couldn't even survive without them in a pre-agricultural society.

such a pathetic life, this is what happens to autists who try to play the rigged game and disrespect the Blackpill. hell with this loony named doogy.

I'm glad he's doxxed but I am disappointed af that he mogs this entire forum so hard he probably could get a gf thru JBW and English accent alone

EDIT: Looked at his youtube and his accent sounds more like a mongrelized Burger, so he can't even take advantage of his English heritage.

Last edited:
I'm glad he's doxxed but I am disappointed af that he mogs this entire forum so hard he probably could get a gf thru JBW and English accent alone
Thankfully he's probably too autistic to try JBWmaxxing :feelshaha:

Thankfully he's probably too autistic to try JBWmaxxing :feelshaha:
he is a true mentalcel he is mentally incapable of empathizing or understanding us

yup... which tbh is the precise reason why I oppose stuff like this

he is a true mentalcel he is mentally incapable of empathizing or understanding us
I mean, what's the simplest answer as to why he can't empathise? He can't empathise because, basically, he is NOT an incel.

This is occams razor shit, I don't buy the "he's an incel-in-denial!" cope shit, that is HUGE cope, pushed by subhuman copers

Looks normie but with brutal autism and death tier voice

I mean, what's the simplest answer as to why he can't empathise? He can't empathise because, basically, he is NOT an incel.

This is occams razor shit, I don't buy the "he's an incel-in-denial!" cope shit, that is HUGE cope, pushed by subhuman copers
Tbh he's almost certainly not getting sex currently, and when you combine his looks, autism, and voice, well if he isn't an incel he's extremely close. In some of those pictures he actually looks like a guy whom I went to school with, said guy mogs me, and has had at least a couple girlfriends in the past. Given that I think it's Doogycel's autism which inhibits him more than anything else.

Either way if he's not an incel he's a low tier normie who only has us to hit if he wants to punch down, which explains his presence on IT.

He admitted he never had a girlfriend until his 30s, and apparently (as @PPEcel mentioned above) that "girlfriend" is some imaginary online relationship. So in other words, yeah he's incel.

Tbh he's almost certainly not getting sex currently, and when you combine his looks, autism, and voice, well if he isn't an incel he's extremely close. In some of those pictures he actually looks like a guy whom I went to school with, said guy mogs me, and has had at least a couple girlfriends in the past. Given that I think it's Doogycel's autism which inhibits him more than anything else.

Either way if he's not an incel he's a low tier normie who only has us to hit if he wants to punch down, which explains his presence on IT.
I had an ex-friend in high school who kind of looks like him. While he's a borderline incel in his 30s, his NT looksmatch had frequent TEEN SEX and cheated on all his girlfriends throughout high school

It's an entirely online "relationship" according to my sources.
He is a turbo autistic idiot and a virgin into his 30s, but was never an incel. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I want to make fun of him but I just feel really sad for him, especially after I heard his voice on the youtube channel, imagine being a voicecel ontop of failing at life so badly, everybody will definitely look at you like a child.

Also for someone who spent so many years drawing, why the fuck hasn't he gotten any better? lol

That is confusing as hell.

He just seems lazy to me, like he doesn't take anything seriously, should take some time and do an art course or something, at least make some interesting and well designed cartoons, then you can rake in the dough like Stone Toss, and get a real following.
somebody needs to do a Chadflishing experiment with his photos. you could probably pick up at least 5 noodles a week
he tries really hard to present himself as self aware but it falls flat due to his chris chan tier autism
incel trait: undergoes phases of extreme self-sabotage in denial

Last edited:
He admitted he never had a girlfriend until his 30s, and apparently (as @PPEcel mentioned above) that "girlfriend" is some imaginary online relationship. So in other words, yeah he's incel.
how you guys figure? "I've had good relationships in the past, and I don't have any desires to rape and harm women. I'm sure you had very good relationships with your hand, lube and tissues" - these are his words, doesn't sound imaginary to me

how you guys figure? "I've had good relationships in the past, and I don't have any desires to rape and harm women. I'm sure you had very good relationships with your hand, lube and tissues" - these are his words, doesn't sound imaginary to me
He admitted he was a virgin up into his 30s before.

I wish Snowstormhigh was here to see this. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited: