Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/IncelTear femoid writes about her own incel brother's depression: "His disability is a barrier for many women"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
The femoid's post on r/TrueOffMyChest pretty much says it all.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/wtc7gd/my_disabled_brothers_depression_is_affecting_me_a/

EDIT: Screenshots because the fragile femoid deleted the post.
Screenshot 2022 09 07 222142Screenshot 2022 09 07 222204

First things first, does someone know who her brother might be? Let's get him on the site ASAP; That is, if one of our recruiters hasn't already roped him in :feelshmm:, because it does sound like he's already distant from his sister :feelshaha:. This is supposedly u/TodaySensitive9743 herself, for reference:

Screenshot 2022 09 07 224856

Right. Now let's get down to the main point of this thread. You have a wheelchaircel who has never been in a relationship. She doesn't say anything about sex, but I'm inferring from the post that he's a virgin. Despite this, he's held onto the bluepill for almost 40 years. Forty. Fucking. Years.

I suppose Wheelchaircel told himself that as long as he was interesting ("traveled the world on his own") and had "a good sense of humor" and "a lot of respect", he would be able to overcome his disability and find a long-term partner. Now that he's aging, this sheer cope is crumbling before his very eyes, as his younger siblings hit developmental and personal milestones that he never will.

u/TodaySensitive9743 herself confesses that he's "one of the people [she] admires the most in [her] life," yet she "[doesn't] know how to handle this".

I don't have to point out how ironic it is that, just five days before the Wheelchaircel post, she wrote a lengthy screed about how incels don't understand how it's purportedly our behavior driving femoids away:

Screenshot 2022 09 07 225752

Has u/TodaySensitive9743 tried giving her disabled older brother a condescending lecture with the same advice? :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Has she tried telling her own brother, as many feminists have done, that he's a genetic abomination and that it's only fair for femoids to select the fittest of the species?

It's almost as if people experience varying levels of romantic success/failure for variables well beyond their control—like their race, facial structure, height, and yes, their physical and mental disabilities. Maybe, just maybe, the core tenets of the blackpill are in fact accurate:
  • There exists a gendered hierarchy of attractiveness that determine one's sexual market value (SMV).
  • The variables that determine sexual attractiveness are largely genetic and therefore immutable.
  • Because femoids have hypergamous mate preferences, a certain number of men (e.g. Wheelchaircel here) have such low SMV that it is irrational for them to even consider participating in the sexual market. They should just give up because they are destined for crushing rejection and failure.
These are, in fact, undeniable truths about dating and society in general. It's blindingly obvious, even to a child, that some genetic traits are prized by virtually all societies, and other traits are mocked and despised. Yet this is taboo to even acknowledge in our woke societies. Feminists will order that you agree with them that even the poorest disabled man is more privileged than the wealthiest able-bodied woman, and they'll label you a misogynist if you disagree.

Wheelchaircel here has evidently been a victim of society's gaslighting. He should have given up and decided to rot long ago. Now he's experiencing the withdrawal symptoms of the bluepill.

FEATURED REPLY:
This entire thread serves as evidence that you can't engage with those retards. They genuinely live in a constant state of cognitive dissonance.

Her brother is a living confirmation of the blackpill. As you've rightfully highlighted, she herself stated he's pleasant. He clearly doesn't hold incel beliefs. He's apparently "handsome", which probably means he's not deformed and well-groomed.

Despite that, he's still an Incel. He didn't choose his fate, but he is one.
He'll die a depressed cripple with nobody who'd even look at him romantically. That's what he's going to take to the grave: Pain, suffering and isolation.

"Just wait till your 30s bro"
"Just wait till your 40s bro"
"Have a great personality"
"Be confident"

She's running out of bluepills which is why she even acknowledges that therapy won't help him. She knows there's no "solution" for his problem. The least she could do is assist him in killing himself but she's too much of a pretentious self-centered whore to even do that so he'll have to suffer until he dies to keep her happy.

It's fucked.

Last edited:
It is over for him, it has always been over for him. His only solution is to rope :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Typical as fuck. Faced with evidence of the blackpill in real life. And then don't extend the same understanding to others. Total lack of understanding, self awareness and empathy. Her brother is an incel due to his disability but by her own logic and reasoning, it must be because he has a bad personality. Not because of any physical features. God forbid physical features play a part. Funny how shes turning it into her problem too. Seems like they're also projecting when they accuse us of victimising ourselves. Pretty sure her brothers situation is infinitely worse for him that it is her.

Notice how she says "He doesn't understand why he doesn't have the right to have a romantic relationship like we have".

It seems like IT are the ones who think that relationships are an entitlement and are just projecting that unto us. They constantly, erroneously conflate natural desires for relationships with entitlement. These posts were only a few days apart right? Just another open display of the level of cognitive dissonance these people have. Is that all it takes to forget such concrete examples? And we're supposed to trust their judgement on reality when they can't even keep their experiences and attitudes straight?

EDIT
Here's another link since it got deleted

Last edited:
if you are in a wheelchair it is over for you

Wheelchaircel is probably dead by now

Wheelchaircel is probably dead by now
What are the chances, you think, that deep down she'd be happy if/when her older brother kills himself? After all, femoids hate low SMV males with a burning passion.

It was always over for oldmomcels.

What are the chances, you think, that deep down she'd be happy if/when her older brother kills himself? After all, femoids hate low SMV males with a burning passion.
Foids can't control their nature, they love it when a low SMV male kills himself. Even if its their brother.

Also, her brother just needs to work on his personality more, right inceltear? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it would be a relief for her :feelsrope::cryfeels:

Assisted suicide, push his wheelchair off the roof.

If you could give my message to this roastie @PPEcel , I’ll be grateful :

There is nothing you can do for your brother. Stop being a hypocrite, and making it about yourself “ I feel pain in my chest “ nonsense.

your brother has been coping with sexual frustration almost for 40 years

think about all the sexual experience you had throughout your life middle school/ high school , young adult life and all the one you will have in the future while “moving out with your boyfriend “

And now understand while you had them your brother was rotting in loneliness .

There is no therapy , you’re brother is not mentally ill , you know it.
Stop trying to blame these problems on mental illness.

If you’re really sincere, try to get one of your female friends to hook up with your brother, you will never do that because you already know their answers.

So let your brother deal the way he want with his inceldom and enjoy your attractive women privilege.

Everytime you tell some futility to him
Ask yourself this question : could I have endured 40 years of zero intimacy with the opposite gender ?

Last edited:

There is nothing you can do for your brother. Stop being a hypocrite, and making it about yourself “ I feel pain in my chest “ nonsense.

think about all the sexual experience you had throughout your life middle school/ high school , young adult life and all the one you will have in the future while “moving out with your boyfriend “

If you’re really sincere, try to get one of your female friends to hook up with your brother, you will never do that because you already know their answers.

So let your brother deal the way he want with his inceldom and enjoy your attractive women privilege.

Ask yourself this question : could I have endured 40 years of zero intimacy with the opposite gender ?
Don't have an active Reddit account, find someone else.

Beautifully said boyo

Living in a wheelchair. Damn, Just never began for that brocel. Maybe if he was famemaxxed he could have betabuxxed some virtue signalling hole. (Squirmy and Grubs spring to mind). Bluepillers love that shit.

Such a pain reading this
But sure our rage is whats stopping us :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Living in a wheelchair. Damn, Just never began for that brocel. Maybe if he was famemaxxed he could have betabuxxed some virtue signalling hole. (Squirmy and Grubs spring to mind). Bluepillers love that shit.
The fact that Squirmy and Grubs is so popular is itself a blackpill. If couples like theirs were normal, it wouldn't be a "thing" now would it? Normies think it's "quirky" and "interesting".

They pay themselves a salary equivalent to 50% of their charity's gross receipts, according to the IRS. It is most definitely a gag.

Last edited:
Don't forget that his wheelchairmatch also wants able-bodied Chad.

Nice find. The hypocrisy of foids never ceases to amaze.

Lol, she deleted it.

Not even her brother gets cut some slack, it's his fault period. People always tells incels to just go outside and see ugly men with girlfriends, well... what about men with awful personalities with girlfriends? Hell it seems like it's beneficial to kill some people if you want to get a gf.

Poor st. wheelchaircel :fuk:

He is reaching grand wizard territory while his own siblings mog him to the next dimension.

On top of this his own family consists of at least one heartless and unsympathetic cunt. He is rotting away unable to move with no partner and faced with the possibility of dying alone and his whore of a sister is just like "but umm you don't deserve anything just for being a good person :foidSoy:"

Fuck this made me angry :lasereyes:

Not even her brother gets cut some slack, it's his fault period.
As far as she is concerned her brother can be sacrificed at the altar of gynocracy. Foids must have the ability to fuck Chad and only Chad, if it means her own family must suffer and die alone then so be it.

Foid allegiance to hivemind >>> their own family

Extremly based thread and thanks for screenshoting. Had a good laugh about her inability to understand the :blackpill: even tho it is right infront of her eyes in form of her brother.

How on earth she can be so detached from reality when she sees literally all her life that physical issues are a huge barrier to get a foid?

Highest IQ woman :feelshaha:

Maybe she can gaslight him into still believing he’s got a chance by showing him Squirmy and Grubs videos? :feelshehe:

View: https://youtu.be/jZLUOtklaq8

NevER began for St. Wheelchaircel. He's done. :feelsrope:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/wtc7gd/my_disabled_brothers_depression_is_affecting_me_a/

First things first, does someone know who her brother might be? Let's get him on the site ASAP; That is, if one of our recruiters hasn't already roped him in :feelshmm:, because it does sound like he's already distant from his sister :feelshaha:. This is supposedly u/TodaySensitive9743 herself, for reference:

View attachment 653659

Right. Now let's get down to the main point of this thread. You have a wheelchaircel who has never been in a relationship. She doesn't say anything about sex, but I'm inferring from the post that he's a virgin. Despite this, he's held onto the bluepill for almost 40 years. Forty. Fucking. Years.

I suppose Wheelchaircel told himself that as long as he was interesting ("traveled the world on his own") and had "a good sense of humor" and "a lot of respect", he would be able to overcome his disability and find a long-term partner. Now that he's aging, this sheer cope is crumbling before his very eyes, as his younger siblings hit developmental and personal milestones that he never will.

u/TodaySensitive9743 herself confesses that he's "one of the people [she] admires the most in [her] life," yet she "[doesn't] know how to handle this".

I don't have to point out how ironic it is that, just five days before the Wheelchaircel post, she wrote a lengthy screed about how incels don't understand how it's purportedly our behavior driving femoids away:

View attachment 653661

Has u/TodaySensitive9743 tried giving her disabled older brother a condescending lecture with the same advice? :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Has she tried telling her own brother, as many feminists have done, that he's a genetic abomination and that it's only fair for femoids to select the fittest of the species?

It's almost as if people experience varying levels of romantic success/failure for variables well beyond their control—like their race, facial structure, height, and yes, their physical and mental disabilities. Maybe, just maybe, the core tenets of the blackpill are in fact accurate:
  • There exists a gendered hierarchy of attractiveness that determine one's sexual market value (SMV).
  • The variables that determine sexual attractiveness are largely genetic and therefore immutable.
  • Because femoids have hypergamous mate preferences, a certain number of men (e.g. Wheelchaircel here) have such low SMV that it is irrational for them to even consider participating in the sexual market. They should just give up because they are destined for crushing rejection and failure.
These are, in fact, undeniable truths about dating and society in general. It's blindingly obvious, even to a child, that some genetic traits are prized by virtually all societies, and other traits are mocked and despised. Yet this is taboo to even acknowledge in our woke societies. Feminists will order that you agree with them that even the poorest disabled man is more privileged than the wealthiest able-bodied woman, and they'll label you a misogynist if you disagree.

Wheelchaircel here has evidently been a victim of society's gaslighting. He should have given up and decided to rot long ago. Now he's experiencing the withdrawal symptoms of the bluepill.

EDIT: There was a formatting error that caused some text to appear incorrectly. It has now been fixed.

now this is VERY interesting. I for one want to see where it goes. This reminds me of my own situation in a way.
[UWSL]Options A: She will recognise that she must support her brother which means she Support INCELS :smonk::dab:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]or Option B: [/UWSL]
[UWSL]SHe leaves him to rot and die just like her attitude towards Incels and admits how absurd foid behavior is also :dab::dab::dab::dab:[/UWSL]

View attachment 653659

View attachment 653661

EDIT: There was a formatting error that caused some text to appear incorrectly. It has now been fixed.

High IQ mate, great post :feelsYall:

Typical as fuck. Faced with evidence of the blackpill in real life. And then don't extend the same understanding to others. Total lack of understanding, self awareness and empathy. Her brother is an incel due to his disability but by her own logic and reasoning, it must be because he has a bad personality. Not because of any physical features. God forbid physical features play a part. Funny how shes turning it into her problem too. Seems like they're also projecting when they accuse us of victimising ourselves. Pretty sure her brothers situation is infinitely worse for him that it is her.

Notice how she says "He doesn't understand why he doesn't have the right to have a romantic relationship like we have".

It seems like IT are the ones who think that relationships are an entitlement and are just projecting that unto us. They constantly, erroneously conflate natural desires for relationships with entitlement. These posts were only a few days apart right? Just another open display of the level of cognitive dissonance these people have. Is that all it takes to forget such concrete examples? And we're supposed to trust their judgement on reality when they can't even keep their experiences and attitudes straight?

EDIT
Here's another link since it got deleted
It is pretty crazy how people can’t see things for how they are even when it’s right in their face. Seems like she just clings to whatever view point makes her feel better or see things solipsistically however she wants to. Typical eh?

She’d probably use it as attention and sympathy ammunition and as a way to get social advantage tbh.

It is pretty crazy how people can’t see things for how they are even when it’s right in their face. Seems like she just clings to whatever view point makes her feel better or see things solipsistically however she wants to. Typical eh?
her brother will suffer so much nd she will realize that shes a toilet with pretty looks and that she is the enemy to her own brother:feelsUgh:

her brother will suffer so much nd she will realize that shes a toilet with pretty looks and that she is the enemy to her own brother:feelsUgh:
In a just world she would wake up tomorrow as her brother and learn the real truth. I don’t personally believe most western women having the lives they’ve had and being as delusional as so many are could bare to even live under those conditions.

The only reason such a prospect is appealing is because they’ve built up this bold faced lie in their own head because it benefits them and makes them feel better (and excuses their own selfishness and frankly sociopathy towards men) and then forced it top down upon the world — would be cathartic to see them forced to eat their words.

In a just world she would wake up tomorrow as her brother and learn the real truth. I don’t personally believe most western women having the lives they’ve had and being as delusional as so many are could bare to even live under those conditions.

The only reason such a prospect is appealing is because they’ve built up this bold faced lie in their own head and then forced it top down upon the world — would be cathartic to see them forced to eat their words.
exactly bro. it's going to happen to my cousin and to girls like her. they have such an advantage to their male siblings and they even use it to beat them down even further sometimes. i know this whore doesnt really truly care abt her brother she is OBVIOUSLY using it to vent her own mental stress because she can't handle having to take care of him she's conflicted because she knows she is the one causing the conflict in the first place

The best part is how women who are much less underprivileged than her brother, and only claim to be suffering from 'Endometriosis' or 'Fibromylagia' or a host of mental illnesses and various labels they attach to themselves, women who have no jobs, no car, no independence, no ambition, no physical appeal, are obese, unhealthy, just watch netflix or play video games or sell their pictures on OnlyFans all day, and the list goes on - all of those women will recount how they've had a long string of 'supportive' Chad boyfriends who are the total opposite of them yet have been taking care of them and dealing with all their bullshit without any complaint, not to mention having countless hookups, at the same time that those very same women will viciously shriek at incels about how a man is not worthy of a relationship until he has 'all his shit together', has status in society, 'takes care of himself', is physically fit, and does not burden the poor, poor wimminz with his 'trauma, baggage, emotions, insecurities, or mental illness' because 'women are not your mommy or caretaker', and you must bring material value of 'equal or greater worth' to get a woman's attention.

But apparently it doesn't work that way when you're a whiny self-diagnosed, self-described insecure and mentally ill and depressed landwhale who sits at her home and writes TwoXChromosomes posts about men all day. Then it's perfectly mine for your boyfriends to be your Daddy and provider, and not just for them to willingly be that, but for you to expect and demand it of them.

And why are women so afraid of ever examining this disparity? Because the reason behind it is that men can, not always, but can as a gender exhibit the capacity not to be petty, judgmental, hypergamous, materialistic, vain, solipsistic and transactional, but actually love the women they enter a relationship with regardless of what her 'worth' is, so long as she recipcroates affection, while women are incapable of seeing their male partners as anything more than beneficial tools, which is why they need to grill every man they speak to about what 'he brings to the table' of the woman he's dating.

Last edited:
very typical

I feel depressed reading this

They have the blackpill right in front of their noses and yet they still deny it

What frightens me is not her sociopaths traits but a cognitive dissonance as she is relatively attractive.

after I left a comment on there jfl. I posted a link to it in my original comment here though
I wish so badly that she switches places with her brother. Let her wake up an ugly cripple.:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: