Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/IncelTear femoid writes about her own incel brother's depression: "His disability is a barrier for many women"

@Med Amine took some inspiration

@Med Amine hey dude didn't you want the original

at least she has some empathy for her brother. I expected her to shit on him for reddit karma

You can tell that she's not serious by the total lack of incestual drive
Even if you're against it generally, this situation should be the exception

You can tell that she's not serious by the total lack of incestual drive
Even if you're against it generally, this situation should be the exception
:feelswhat:

That wheelchair cel should be a mod here

Don't forget that his wheelchairmatch also wants able-bodied Chad.

To be fair... if there are going to be any sexual activities, at least one of the people involved needs to be able-bodied, I can't see way a wheelchair femcel would be able to climb on a wheelchaircel's dick and do what needed to be done?

Bonus track:

That time when Stephen "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" Hawking, decided to fill the void left in his life after his first wife lost interest in fucking him and wiping his ass every day, by remorselessly and brutally cucking the nerd who fucking invented Hawking's wheelchair voice synthesizer :lul:

nypost.com/2020/09/05/inside-lothario-stephen-hawkings-improbable-steamy-love-life

I guess when you are an absolutely legendary nerd icon, and most of the people around you are obsessed fans, then you can easily be that outlier who used status to cuck some beta-among-nerds with his fetishmaxxed nerd fangirl gf.

If you're not ststusmaxxed, I hope you've got a fleshlight attachment on your wheelchair.

Last edited:
I would hope, for his own sake, that Sir Wheelchaircel has left this plane of existence. This reality is substantially less bleak than the imagined one of the bluepilled worldview, where there exists a never ending supply of false hopium and logical fallacies. Mathematically, "there's someone for everyone" is simply false - in the population of an entire species there will always be edge cases who simply lack the capacity to be romantically attractive.