Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over R.I.P LengZengCel: A farewell to a fallen brothER.

rip to him

he always used to spam my inbox with the most unintelligible and retarded shit ever jfl

i stopped responding after he would text me weird shit like this tho

Screenshot 20220603 2121282

Screenshot 20220603 2122222

i feel kinda bad for not responding to him anymore with hindsight that he ended up killing himself but i genuinely did think he was a fed or something after this jfl

he found peace.

it is what it is

I’m sorry I couldn’t be more help.

dust in the wind bro

Assure his body is fired. Out of a canon. Into the sun.

RIP fellow Polecel

Living Is A Cliche, It's All Been Done Before, Death Is The Only Thing We've Got Left For!
Rest In Peace @lengZengCel & The Rest Of The Miserable Nobodies.

HE IS BURNING IN HELL @sckicksal345 @SocialzERo

Rest in peace, my friend.

Going by your name, I assume you were ricecel, in which case the suicide needs no explanation :feelscry::feelsbadman:

I haven't been much on here the past few months, just ldaring as usual, but I'm sorry I couldn't have interacted with you more.

First guy that I seen that died here

RIP. How old was he?

Rest in Peace brocel.

His reward is 72 trucel autistic neckbeard virgins

I have been informed by a reliable source that @IengZengCel finally took his own life a few weeks ago.

Issues with family, lack of friends in real life, and inceldom have weighted too heavily on his will to go on. His quirky autism and energetic sense of humor have put a smile when it was solely needed.

Hope you have found true peace in the void's eternal embrace.

Farewell friend.

GIF by DP Animation Maker
RIP. Society is a horrible place man.

JFL at the virtue signalling here. If he was a "fakecel" or a foid everyone would be celebrating his death. If he was born a Chad he would be fucking your oneitis, if he was born a foid he would be living on tutorial mode right now. The only reason you feel sorry for him was because he was given circumstances out of his control. That's the only thing separating him from the people you hate. At least be more consistent.

JFL at the virtue signalling here. If he was a "fakecel" or a foid everyone would be celebrating his death. If he was born a Chad he would be fucking your oneitis, if he was born a foid he would be living on tutorial mode right now. The only reason you feel sorry for him was because he was given circumstances out of his control. That's the only thing separating him from the people you hate. At least be more consistent.
This so much this and that

I have been informed by a reliable source that @IengZengCel finally took his own life a few weeks ago.

Issues with family, lack of friends in real life, and inceldom have weighted too heavily on his will to go on. His quirky autism and energetic sense of humor have put a smile when it was solely needed.

Hope you have found true peace in the void's eternal embrace.

Farewell friend.

GIF by DP Animation Maker
RIP MANGO YOU WILL BE MISSED
Tired Cat GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back