Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over R.I.P LengZengCel: A farewell to a fallen brothER.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
I have been informed by a reliable source that @IengZengCel finally took his own life a few weeks ago.

Issues with family, lack of friends in real life, and inceldom have weighted too heavily on his will to go on. His quirky autism and energetic sense of humor have put a smile when it was solely needed.

Hope you have found true peace in the void's eternal embrace.

Farewell friend.

GIF by DP Animation Maker

rip for ur loss man shits sad

Didn't know him but RIP.

He was kind enough to follow me...rest peacefully, in Archon's pure realm.

The question is quite simple: "Why are we reluctant to denigrate such cunts?". As someone who used Pokemon Showdown in 2012, I've never been opposed to Pokemon. If a petite White femoid is so arrogant as to denigrate a man for loving something that saved him from suicide, I see no reason to give her any sort of respect.

womans opinions about your hobbys dont and shouldnt matter

Screenshot from 2021 12 25 16 35 06

Screenshot from 2021 12 25 16 35 18

May God have mercy on his soul...

Issues with family :yes:
lack of friends in real life :yes:
[UWSL]inceldom :yes: [/UWSL]
[UWSL]autism :yes:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I have all of his traits[/UWSL]

Did this guy really roped ded srs?

Rip, I hope he is in incel heaven

RIP homie if true:feelsbadman:

:feelsseriously: suffering is terrible. rip

Hope he'll find peace now, RIP :feelsbadman:

the dead mourn for the living for they are the ones that suffer

brutal hopefully he found eternal peace

Shit man, RIP

really sorry to hear that mate. may he RIP.

That's horrible, I hope whatever waits him on the other side is better than this hell hole.

RIP my fallen incel brother

I have been informed by a reliable source that @IengZengCel finally took his own life a few weeks ago.

Issues with family, lack of friends in real life, and inceldom have weighted too heavily on his will to go on. His quirky autism and energetic sense of humor have put a smile when it was solely needed.

Hope you have found true peace in the void's eternal embrace.

Farewell friend.

GIF by DP Animation Maker
Sorry brother.

View: https://youtu.be/vE9sh6aVtFI

My he find his way to Incelhalla

May he have a 10/10 Stacy in his next life

It's a reliable source bro, but don't question what it is.
yeah after sparow made a thread about a guy ropping and saying he got a message from his friend, then the same guy came back i dont trust. these someone roped threads

I'm worried how camel will take this
u seemed close
@svgmn1

RIP. Fellow AntiNatalist.:kys::blackpill::feelsrope:

Rest In Peace brother. Hope I find the courage to join you one day

I still have hope, denial that he may be alive. but I only wish

I'm worried how camel will take this
u seemed close
@svgmn1

I hoped that he was larping, I'm still in disbelief or denial. I called him multiple times on his cell number, I tried reaching but it looks like it is what it is.

I regret not talking more with him, I regret not spending more time with him, god I even miss him, this became very personal, to know that someone who suffered so much like some of us, has completely lost the battle. he is gone. and nothing will bring him back to us.

personally this is genuinely very difficult for me to digest, especially at this time. I really don't want to sound selfish and bring my own problems on the death of a person that I liked so much and whom was dear to me, I just want to describe how the confirmation of his death was devastating for me to know about. the confirmation of him passing away and my mental breakdowns the last two days,I didn't want to get back to this website and when I got back I now get the most soul crushing thing to hear about. I myself stand on thin ice right now, not far away from him.

All I can say in the end is this is what our boy wanted. I respect his choice and pay respect, and I mourn his death, but I hope he found the rest he looked for....no I'm sure he did...

The world is always cruel to rice :cryfeels:

Dont know who it is but yes RIP

I still have hope, denial that he may be alive. but I only wish
would be a funny LARP
I hoped that he was larping, I'm still in disbelief or denial. I called him multiple times on his cell number, I tried reaching but it looks like it is what it is.

I regret not talking more with him, I regret not spending more time with him, god I even miss him, this became very personal, to know that someone who suffered so much like some of us, has completely lost the battle. he is gone. and nothing will bring him back to us.
must be hard to lose contact with a familiar soul

don't put any blame on yourself
it's impossible to save someone
We try to support each other but this battle is fought alone

and nobody knows if it's the end
personaly I believe:
[UWSL]he's in a waiting room about to reincarnate as Pajeet and make another account[/UWSL]:whitepill:

RIP let’s pray he is in a better place than this shit pit. :feelscry:

Doesn't ring a bell tbh but RIP.
Normie society claims another victim.

Rest in peace soldier

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back