Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over R.I.P LengZengCel: A farewell to a fallen brothER.

Brutal hope he find peace in afterlife

Rest In Peace brother, may he find solace wherever he ended up

yeah after sparow made a thread about a guy ropping and saying he got a message from his friend, then the same guy came back i dont trust. these someone roped threads
Tbh Bummer already roped 2 times according to this site.

Also jfl at all the virtue signaling here. If you haven’t had any contact with this dude there is no reason to post a sad emoji

Also jfl at all the virtue signaling here. If you haven’t had any contact with this dude there is no reason to post a sad emoji
bummer is still alive and well

dude the virtue signaling thing is hilarious

No idea who he is but it's RAGEFUEL to see another fellowcel die at the hands of foids and normies. Blood is on their hands

:/

Last edited:
I still have hope, denial that he may be alive. but I only wish

I hoped that he was larping, I'm still in disbelief or denial. I called him multiple times on his cell number, I tried reaching but it looks like it is what it is.

I regret not talking more with him, I regret not spending more time with him, god I even miss him, this became very personal, to know that someone who suffered so much like some of us, has completely lost the battle. he is gone. and nothing will bring him back to us.

personally this is genuinely very difficult for me to digest, especially at this time. I really don't want to sound selfish and bring my own problems on the death of a person that I liked so much and whom was dear to me, I just want to describe how the confirmation of his death was devastating for me to know about. the confirmation of him passing away and my mental breakdowns the last two days,I didn't want to get back to this website and when I got back I now get the most soul crushing thing to hear about. I myself stand on thin ice right now, not far away from him.

All I can say in the end is this is what our boy wanted. I respect his choice and pay respect, and I mourn his death, but I hope he found the rest he looked for....no I'm sure he did...
Would be happy to see you on bloc more often.
You can also dm me any time man.

I was playing the 3D All Stars version of this game like last week or some shit.
Nintendo games have good replay value I can not say that about other companies.

May his soul rest in peace alongside 72 virgin Stacies in Incelhalla :cryfeels:

Sad sad occurrence. Very tragic, but the saddest part? No one IRL cares...

Guarantee you not a single soul besides the person who found his corpse cares in the slightest about what happened to this guy. It's truly a fate worse than death, dying alone because no one else bothered to care in the real world...

May his soul rest and fuck this world. Fuck it all.

Last edited:
Guarantee you not a single soul besides the person who found his corpse cares in the slightest about what happened to this guy. It's truly a fate worse than death, dying alone because no one else bothered to care in the real world...

i'll sad emoji all i want nigga :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hope he found peace :cryfeels:

RIP brocel, may you find ER in incel heaven

Rest in peace. If I had to kill myself due to suffering, I would go ER to give society a taste of its own medicine.

admiteddly the bummer threads were a joke that were outed after a day or two.also fuck off faggot. inceldom is a woe that inflicts us here and even though some of us might not have had much contact with x brother,he is still a brother.you edgy late 2021 to 2022 are such a bunch of bitches.
I have been informed by a reliable source that @IengZengCel finally took his own life a few weeks ago.

Issues with family, lack of friends in real life, and inceldom have weighted too heavily on his will to go on. His quirky autism and energetic sense of humor have put a smile when it was solely needed.

Hope you have found true peace in the void's eternal embrace.

Farewell friend.

GIF by DP Animation Maker
I still have hope, denial that he may be alive. but I only wish

I hoped that he was larping, I'm still in disbelief or denial. I called him multiple times on his cell number, I tried reaching but it looks like it is what it is.

I regret not talking more with him, I regret not spending more time with him, god I even miss him, this became very personal, to know that someone who suffered so much like some of us, has completely lost the battle. he is gone. and nothing will bring him back to us.

personally this is genuinely very difficult for me to digest, especially at this time. I really don't want to sound selfish and bring my own problems on the death of a person that I liked so much and whom was dear to me, I just want to describe how the confirmation of his death was devastating for me to know about. the confirmation of him passing away and my mental breakdowns the last two days,I didn't want to get back to this website and when I got back I now get the most soul crushing thing to hear about. I myself stand on thin ice right now, not far away from him.

All I can say in the end is this is what our boy wanted. I respect his choice and pay respect, and I mourn his death, but I hope he found the rest he looked for....no I'm sure he did...
i still have suspicions if this brother really died,since 1. kamikaze said a few weeks ago when in the profile pic it said he was active here 13 days ago(maybe it was family?) and 2. he didn't use to post much and when he posted it was mostly reactions.so unless you guys were on discord or something,i have no clue how you guys communicated much/

if this is true,then yeah it's brutal. a brothers death always comes with a heavy price for the both the person and maybe for those who remain here earth.i hope he is in a better place.

i still have suspicions if this brother really died,since 1. kamikaze said a few weeks ago when in the profile pic it said he was active here 13 days ago(maybe it was family?) and 2. he didn't use to post much and when he posted it was mostly reactions.so unless you guys were on discord or something,i have no clue how you guys communicated much/

if this is true,then yeah it's brutal. a brothers death always comes with a heavy price for the both the person and maybe for those who remain here earth.i hope he is in a better place.
I too, spotted his telegram account online after his supposed attempt and that what led me to think that he could be larping. I had hope that he is but then @SocialzERo and @Kamikaze both confirmed his death. I saw a memorial post about him in some polish website and some polish accounts paying him respect in polish. I just hope what you're suggesting is reality though.

I too, spotted his telegram account online after his supposed attempt and that what led me to think that he could be larping. I had hope that he is but then @SocialzERo and @Kamikaze both confirmed his death. I saw a memorial post about him in some polish website and some polish accounts paying him respect in polish. I just hope what you're suggesting is reality though.
we had this dude(wandercamp.he isn't here anymore) once here who vanished for 8 months,who people thought he had died from covid since his last posts were about him having a bad covid case,and yet he returned later. unless socialzero and kamikaze have better proof,i think it's better to wait for a while.

admiteddly the bummer threads were a joke that were outed after a day or two.also fuck off faggot. inceldom is a woe that inflicts us here and even though some of us might not have had much contact with x brother,he is still a brother.you edgy late 2021 to 2022 are such a bunch of bitches.
I am not edgy. I just hate it when people are faking emotions. There are probably thousands of Incels roping EVERY day on this planet. Do you cry bc of that? No, bc you don’t know them.

Last edited:
I remember hin from discord on @Steiner Ex Machina server. I should've spoken to him more

Issues with family :yes:
lack of friends in real life :yes:
[UWSL]inceldom :yes:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]autism :yes:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I have all of his traits[/UWSL]
fuck me too im all of the above. are we destined to rope? :feelsrope:

brutal hopefully he found eternal peace
Nobody finds eternal peace by killing themselves. I could never give up like that, but in my case there's more "hatred" in me than "love" and that's probably why. Feelings of "love" breed weakness, it weakens your heart and makes giving up feel easy. "Hatred" pushes you forward to keep trying no matter what.

You'll always have suicides on an incel forum that pushes a culture of lax standards and no goals/focus.

Assuming this isn't just some larp, I really don't trust these posts anyways. Dude could have ascending and wanted to "go out being loved".

The sad truth is that no one really cares about you save maybe your parents. We’re all evolutionarily adapted to min/max our relationships with others for maximum gain and the moment we’re no longer giving someone a dopamine hit or fulfilling some kind of benefit, we’re not useful anymore. Just the sad reality of life.
yea you're absolutely correct

but what I'm getting at is that he didn't even have that apparently. He wasn't close to his family at all which sucks even more

Well he stabbed his mom, so they didn’t have a good relationship
yeah I would assume stabbing someone would make the relationship a little unstable to say the least

yeah I would assume stabbing someone would make the relationship a little unstable to say the least
You could say... Their relation was full of holes.

Nobody finds eternal peace by killing themselves. I could never give up like that, but in my case there's more "hatred" in me than "love" and that's probably why. Feelings of "love" breed weakness, it weakens your heart and makes giving up feel easy. "Hatred" pushes you forward to keep trying no matter what.

You'll always have suicides on an incel forum that pushes a culture of lax standards and no goals/focus.

Assuming this isn't just some larp, I really don't trust these posts anyways. Dude could have ascending and wanted to "go out being loved".
Based

No respect from me, whoever does this is a coward.

Suffering can only be Prolonged for So long. May he Rest in Peace.

Should've went out like a samurai

Should've went out like a samurai

I have been informed by a reliable source that @IengZengCel finally took his own life a few weeks ago.

Issues with family, lack of friends in real life, and inceldom have weighted too heavily on his will to go on. His quirky autism and energetic sense of humor have put a smile when it was solely needed.

Hope you have found true peace in the void's eternal embrace.

Farewell friend.

GIF by DP Animation Maker
WTF...WTAF.... I'm raging so hard rn.:reeeeee:This is so unfair. Life is so fucking unfair for us.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Poor polishcel. Rest In Peace, brother.:cryfeels:

life sucks for many of us ngl i hope he found piece in the afterlife

Issues with family :yes:
lack of friends in real life :yes:
[UWSL]inceldom :yes:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]autism :yes:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I have all of his traits[/UWSL]
Same except for autism but it doesn't really matter to LARP as NT when people don't want tk hold a conversation longer than 2 seconds with you

Did not know him but RIP

XMSuzK0ZD0o

Damn shame. We are disposable, useless entity's in this society and sometimes that's too much for a brocel to deal with. Death is enticing at times ngl.

RIP :feelsbadman:

I bet many people who eventually stop using the forum without being banned had roped too

Perhaps even many banned users rope now that they can’t vent on here anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back