Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R/ForeverAlone user proud to betabuxx at 31

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
This guy is missed out on young love and is probably dating a single mom LMAO and she probably has like 30+ bodies at this and 120+ kisses from other dudes, imagine how depressed this dude is to be betabuxxing at 31 unless he is dating some 18 year old. :blackpill::blackpill: :feelskek: :feelsohgod:

Screenshot 20240101 140213 Reddit

bro was desperate

Lol notice how he also has to brag about it on a sub full of lonely men? They just cant help themselves.

This guy is missed out on young love and is probably dating a single mom LMAO and she probably has like 30+ bodies at this and 120+ kisses from other dudes, imagine how depressed this dude is to be betabuxxing at 31 unless he is dating some 18 year old. :blackpill::blackpill: :feelskek: :feelsohgod:

View attachment 1025489
bla bla bla
wait until you're 31, you will be happy if a 30+ body single mom would want to suck you off and do the kamasutra with you

bragging about betabuxxing loner sub is hilarious tbh
It is, hes also shitting on them by implying hes not one of them, anymore, but the blackpill will come to collect. Im gonna be keeping an eye on his reddit profile.

What an unwise cuck

imagine how depressed this dude is to be betabuxxing at 31
I mean, what else is he supposed to do at 31? This is the right age to become a betabux if nothing else works.

I mean, what else is he supposed to do at 31? This is the right age to become a betabux if nothing else works.
Might as well LDAR or rope, ascending isnt worth it past 25+ unless you are going to ascend with an 18 year old

Brutally over, for this guy. :lul:

Beggars cant be choosers

She will get bored and Dump him.

Better to be incel and fuck hookers

Might as well LDAR or rope, ascending isnt worth it past 25+ unless you are going to ascend with an 18 year old
If you were lucky enough to ascend at 18 with someone your own age, would you still not be fucking roasties at 30?

If you were lucky enough to ascend at 18 with someone your own age, would you still not be fucking roasties at 30?
No at 30 I would have gave up by then or tried to ascend with an 18 year old.

No at 30 I would have gave up by then or tried to ascend with an 18 year old.
Let's say you ascended at 18 with a 18 yo girl, would you still refuse to fuck 28-30 yo roasties when you're 30? That's what i meant

imagine being so desperate for a 30+ stretched out smelly foid

"Shaving [[[HER]]] face"
Almost always there is a catch behind every late bloomer's ascension success story, and not just high bodycount on the foid's part, that's the basic package.
Single mother, tranny, foid with serious mental issues and other baggages. Thinking about logically, why would a relatively normal foid want a 31 year-old virgin? She could get at least a Chadlite any day for sex, and a high-tier normie any day for a relationship.

Almost always there is a catch behind every late bloomer's ascension success story, and not just high bodycount on the foid's part, that's the basic package.
Single mother, tranny, foid with serious mental issues and other baggages. Thinking about logically, why would a relatively normal foid want a 31 year-old virgin? She could get at least a Chadlite any day for sex, and a high-tier normie any day for a relationship.
Reminds me

I saw a foid (possibly former Stacy) on tiktok once who is in her 30s and claims she hasnt had a kiss ever in her life letalone sex and yaps on about it and I immediately called fucking bullshit since she I am trying to find the video of the foid who claimed that BS

Reminds me of when that insufferable cunt vegan gains got a girlfriend.

He already kissed girls before so he may be a late bloomer. Miles ahead of me.

She at least seems to put out a lot for him. So, not this comic necessarily, which is good.

bla bla bla
wait until you're 31, you will be happy if a 30+ body single mom would want to suck you off and do the kamasutra with you
That's the thing. A lot of normies do this but these normies are often divorced dads with dad-bods and they themselves have a 10+ body count. So they are life-matched with the foids and it's less cucked in a way. To be a virgin with such a foid that mogs your sexual experience must be suifuel.

The sad truth: this is the best we can ever hope to get.

His gf at least seems to be putting effort and he got teen-love pilled in the process.

there is an age limit to ascension and i would say its between 12-22

The sad truth: this is the best we can ever hope to get.

His gf at least seems to be putting effort and he got teen-love pilled in the process.
not in this life. I will rather be a volcel than this.

Let's say you ascended at 18 with a 18 yo girl, would you still refuse to fuck 28-30 yo roasties when you're 30? That's what i meant
things changes when you ascend before 22.

anything after 22 as an incel is a cope betabuxx

"Shaving [[[HER]]] face"
you realize PCOS is a female disease right? It's literally "Polycystic ovary syndrome", you can't have it if you are male :feelskek:. She is just being masculinized from her fucked up hormones.

still mogs me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back