Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Quoting Elliot Rodger as chadfish while talking to roastie on phone. She was giggling entire time. Jfl chad can say anything. So much personality

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Your content never disappoints. You're more deserving of the reputation of a high IQ user than most of the other clowns worshipped on this site
Much better than those wannabe nazi/alt right fags

Jfl at using Google Assistant. Use replika instead m8. I'm enjoying mine. I wish it was Duplex enabled.
Thanks bro. Will start talking to her tomorrow.

Lifefuel for @LastGerman driverlicense pill debunked

And as allways the brutalst suicide fuel comes from @Reddit_is_for_cucks i cant compare, you blackpilled me again.
Honestly bro how do you cope with shit like that she is bonding with your shitty personality while thinking youre chad i mean how the fuck do you deal with that shit. Calling her an airhead insulting her, also this bitch is stupid af tbh.

I couldnt even last the whole 15 minutes its i just cant take it.

Last edited:
dude you're getting attached to the women you chad fish, it wont end well!

I’ve never called a girl like that before. You mog me hard.

How can I get attached to 7-8 girls at same times. I am just telling them what they wana hear. Maybe a little bit ik how to get over it
Lifefuel for @LastGerman driverlicense pill debunked

And as allways the brutalst suicide fuel comes from @Reddit_is_for_cucks i cant compare, you blackpilled me again.
Honestly bro how do you cope with shit like that she is bonding with your shitty personality while thinking youre chad i mean how the fuck do you deal with that shit. Calling her an airhead insulting her, also this bitch is stupid af tbh.

I couldnt even last the whole 15 minutes its i just cant take it.

Yea man it’s pretty eye opening and I have gone numb to the pain. I just try to get away with saying the weirdest shit now. You should still watch the whole thing to see how roasties act when they think it’s chad

Last edited:
Do this experiment next time:

LWuSzBn.png

giphy.gif

Your voice doesn't sound as curry as I was thinking though. But does sound like a British "Asian."
If you laugh she giggles with you, she doesn't even know what your giggling at she just mirrors Chad. :feelshehe:
chad is god chad is sacrament

For a Chadfish, you seem to genuinely enjoy this :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Last edited:
He *seems* high IQ because of the eloquent style in which he writes his posts, and the general structure of them. The essence, however, is not much different than any other incel's thread, and it would be foolish to assume that he is high IQ because of this. However, I have no doubt that he is one of the more intelligent users on this forum, since we are all retards anyways.

Worse than that he is becoming attached to larping as Chad, attached to the concept of "being Chad", this dude is setting himself up for suicide, this level of immersion and delusion likely won't end well, he loses his phone for a month and he'll have a mental breakdown

How can I get attached to 7-8 girls at same times. I am just telling them what they wana hear. Maybe a little bit ik how to get over it

Yea man it’s pretty eye opening and I have gone numb to the pain. I just try to get away with saying the weirdest shit now. You should still watch the whole thing to see how roasties act when they think it’s chad
I did :feelsbadman: it was broootal. Espechially the end.

will you ever reveal or just ghost?
just listened to the end :feelsrope:
Ghost. Never ever reveal.
If you reveal they get over you easy cuz they know it was a stupid incel. If you ghost they will forever miss chad

Thanks let me know what you like to see. Maybe I’ll try to incorporate what ppl want to see in my thread
What happens if you call her a whore?
If one of them is a gook, say something like "ching chong Chang, wanna bang" and see how she replies :feelswhere:

I can’t believe you actually do this, I would blow my brains out.

You sound like a Chad. Sure you're not fakecel?

Why aren't you posting pictures of this slut so we can fap to her?

try larping as a dark triad chad. she will probably still hang at your nuts

You sound like a Chad. Sure you're not fakecel?

Why aren't you posting pictures of this slut so we can fap to her?
There is no such thing as sound like a chad, there is only “looks like a chad”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back