Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Quit making threads on "Princess Kitty made 600k on OnlyFans"

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
An inside source told me those screenshots were fake/photoshopped. The bitch is still living in her shithole in Venezuela. She is poor.

You really believe this bitch made 600k on OnlyFans? :feelskek:

H9FQtHN   Imgur

Does her pussy glow rainbow?
Does her pussy do tricks and cartwheels?
Is it golden plated?

She makes dimes on a few desperate incels.

Alright kitty, for me to believe your bullshit you're gonna have to take a pic in front of your tesla. You have a week.

Last edited:
shes a fucking sheboon

she most likely doesn't have shit

not only that if she was so damned rich why is she worried about what we are doing?

go spend your money stupid bitch

shes a fucking sheboon

she most likely doesn't have shit

not only that if she was so damned rich why is she worried about what we are doing?

go spend your money stupid bitch
Bitches making a onlyfans thought they was finna blow up now yall see what its like to be a local rapper:feelshaha::feelshaha:

An inside source told me those screenshots were fake/photoshopped. The bitch is still living in her shithole in Venezuela. She is poor.
She was so envious of white girls that she went crazy. princess_niggy, stop it, seek professional help. :feelsLSD:

That's a tranny

Right :lul::lul::lul: you know how fucking easy it is to Photoshop an extra 2 zeros on to the end of every number in a screenshot? :lul::lul::lul:

She was so envious of white girls that she went crazy. princess_niggy, stop it, seek professional help. :feelsLSD:
So much as to lie about her age, being childless, owning a tesla, buying a house, her money, everything. She's the biggest liar I have ever seen in my life.

I thought IT foids were stacy????111!!!