Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Question to manlets and manlets only

Fight or Accept?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I feel like I'm poluting this thread because I'm not below 5'8 :cryfeels: sorry manletbros...

ded srs if my country gets invaded rn I would yeet my ass tf out
fighting for anything is a lost cause. you failed at fighting for your own life to make it better. what makes you think you'll have a chance in a battlefield fighting other people + fighting for your life? lol
I would flee too if that was an option but in this scenario you cant flee anywhere because all countries want you dead so nowhere to go.

I feel like I'm poluting this thread because I'm not below 5'8 :cryfeels: sorry manletbros...
its ok mango. You re already polluting it with your 10 years old كندرا

Fight for one simple reason. If I'm dying, even from euthanasia. I'm doing so on my terms. Not theirs. If euthanasia was offered as an options for incels, I'd certainly be taking it. The UK have been in talks to make it legal here, and if so, I'll be pre-ordering mine jfl. But not for the betterment of society or the world or whatever. I couldn't care less. If anything I'd rather things get worse for normies just because they're unfathomably cruel.

It's more a matter of principle I guess. If I die I want it to be on my own terms. Either through said euthanasia, my drug habits finally making my organs succumb to it all, roping in some brutal breakdownpill (least preferable because it sucks ass).

The only exception I guess would be being murdered by some randomer. Being stabbed in public again, or ran over again, or just being shot would be a funny way to go out I guess. And for whatever reason this doesn't bother me. Hell, at least they'd probably lose their freedom over it jfl, normie down.

its ok mango. You re already polluting it with your 10 years old كندرا
Images 17

Fight for one simple reason. If I'm dying, even from euthanasia. I'm doing so on my terms. Not theirs. If euthanasia was offered as an options for incels, I'd certainly be taking it. The UK have been in talks to make it legal here, and if so, I'll be pre-ordering mine jfl. But not for the betterment of society or the world or whatever. I couldn't care less. If anything I'd rather things get worse for normies just because they're unfathomably cruel.

It's more a matter of principle I guess. If I die I want it to be on my own terms. Either through said euthanasia, my drug habits finally making my organs succumb to it all, roping in some brutal breakdownpill (least preferable because it sucks ass).

The only exception I guess would be being murdered by some randomer. Being stabbed in public again, or ran over again, or just being shot would be a funny way to go out I guess. And for whatever reason this doesn't bother me. Hell, at least they'd probably lose their freedom over it jfl, normie down.
I understand what you mean. If euthanasia is an option you wana take it when you are ready and not when they want and for their reasons.

I think that way too but i also think im too tired to fight anyways so might aswell acccept it

I understand what you mean. If euthanasia is an option you wana take it when you are ready and not when they want and for their reasons.

I think that way too but i also think im too tired to fight anyways so might aswell acccept it
brutal tbh

If they are going to kill you, kill as many as you can while you can.

If there was an agreement between all countries around the world, to make a eugenics against short men for the betterment of genetics of future societies.

Doesnt matter the race, status, money, religion or anything.

Simply, if you are under 5'8 your government sends forces to capture you and subjugate you to a painless euthanasia procedure.

Do you accept your fate or fight back? Maybe make an army with other short men to fight harder?

Im not sure which one id pick tbh.
I'd fight till the last day. It's cruel and unusual punishment because the short women still exist and will be able to pass on their short genetics, which will only continue the problem. If the short women were euthanized as well them the issue would be solved.

Additionally the government in this question is being quite violent. Instead of euthanizing the short men, they could have just castrated them instead so they couldn't reproduce. But instead they went the extra mile to kill us altogether which is even more fucked up.

If there was an agreement between all countries around the world, to make a eugenics against short men for the betterment of genetics of future societies.

Simply, if you are under 5'8 your government sends forces to capture you and subjugate you to a painless euthanasia procedure.

Do you accept your fate or fight back? Maybe make an army with other short men to fight harder?

Idk if I had other people to fight with I would maybe fight just because of their hatred for me
It depends how depressed I am at the time Because I might just give up

I dont actually care about surviving either way

fight back, why?
simple, if we actually make an army of manlets we then have chances to raid countries or cities and get women as slaves/prisoners, just like Hamas did.
so I'd rather fight, get my 10/10 slave sexpet and live until we get nuked instead of giving up like a good goy.
Shit if me and my fellow manlets are going to start raiding then I will fight

Raiding with the boys would be lifefuel

I'm a fightER. Tallfag genocide NOW

eugenics is gigaretarded because foids will just raise their standards. its called the 'sexual economy' for a reason

I killed more than 60 people in the last 9 months by myself, and my unit killed about 1500. I will gladly kill more. Killing people is an amazing cope.

I'd be able to escapes through the sewers and scavenging food

I'd absolutely fight back if for no other reason than going to valhalla

100 short men vs 100 short women. Gladiator style.

I don’t see the point in fighting really. Unless the army is going to do a Manlet Uprising of manlets getting wives, I would not fight back as long as the euthanasia is painless. Even if we did manage to overthrow the anti Manlet government, what now? Just return to the same depressing suifuel life that I live today?

I’m not a manlet but being a manlet isn’t bad because foids hate manlets. Just because foids hate manlets doesn’t mean manlets should be euthanised, I would rather all foids be euthanised

Kill all foids under 5'2, it would be better eugenics, short men don't reproduce in most cases anyway. Ik your foid worshiping brain could have never fathomed such blasphemy.

accept the faith and rott alone "it will be ok"

Fighting to get the chance to eventually get pussy, I will spread my manlet genes if it kills me.

No. There is nothing wrong with being short. The only real downside to being short is that women aren't attracted to you(also discrimination in the job market but if I had a foid to fuck I could live with this, fundamentally there is still nothing wrong with being short, we are just as capable as tall people at most things and excel at some things tall people don't.)
Other than that I won't care about being short at all. Women are the problem for not wanting to fuck me, I'm not the problem for being short, simple as.
Also this wouldn't solve anything, because average men would become the new short people, so the cycle would just repeat itself.

Last edited:

Look at this comment on this thread, tall women are extremely brutally honest especially on the internet because short women keep stealing all the tall men from them.

"Blah. Different experiences. She just literally cannot put herself in your shoes.

Side note: 6 foot woman here. I was in your shoes, but ended up “settling”. Don’t settle for shorter if you can help it.

I have a great marriage to a man I’m madly attracted to for 10 + years now. I thought it wasn’t a deal breaker for me, but he’s like 1-2 inches shorter than me (depending on the shoes).

I always thought it wouldn’t matter but I still find myself CONSTANTLY in my head about it. It sounds so incredibly shallow, but I internally hate being larger than him and am always trying to make myself smaller to feel more feminine. It’s worse while in public or meeting friends. I can’t explain it fully and I don’t think I would admit it openly, but it’s definitely something I would change if I could, which I obviously can’t make myself shorter or him taller.

You have a right to feel cute and dainty and feminine with a man. Don’t let a short girl make you feel like that."

Imagine your wife of 10 years still think like this, and women are supposed to mature and not be as shallow as they grow older.

Current chads will be short on the future. Women still want the tallest genes
full

Fight, escape or die trying.

I'm 5'6 so I am well below the cut off so I wouldn't feel too bad if I died but imagine a manlet is 5'7.9 and so close to surviving yet so far... brutal and I am not an expert geneticist but wouldn't short people still exist even after this eugenic genocide? There will always be people on the lower end of average, it's just the average will probably be 6'5 and men at 6'0 will be called manlets while chads are 7'0

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back