Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Question to manlets and manlets only

Fight or Accept?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
If there was an agreement between all countries around the world, to make a eugenics against short men for the betterment of genetics of future societies.

Doesnt matter the race, status, money, religion or anything.

Simply, if you are under 5'8 your government sends forces to capture you and subjugate you to a painless euthanasia procedure.

Do you accept your fate or fight back? Maybe make an army with other short men to fight harder?

Im not sure which one id pick tbh.

@Fat Link can u pin this i am curious to know the result from the most depressed

@short come vote

If there was an agreement between all countries around the world, to make a eugenics against short men for the betterment of genetics of future societies.

Simply, if you are under 5'8 your government sends forces to capture you and subjugate you to a painless euthanasia procedure.

Do you accept your fate or fight back? Maybe make an army with other short men to fight harder?

fight back, why?
simple, if we actually make an army of manlets we then have chances to raid countries or cities and get women as slaves/prisoners, just like Hamas did.
so I'd rather fight, get my 10/10 slave sexpet and live until we get nuked instead of giving up like a good goy.

Will they kill woman below 5'8 as well?

fight back, why?
simple, if we actually make an army of manlets we then have chances to raid countries or cities and get women as slaves/prisoners, just like Hamas did.
so I'd rather fight, get my 10/10 slave sexpet and live until we get nuked instead of giving up like a good goy.
How tall are you?

I ain't gonna die nigger, especially if chad and stacy is gonna kill me nigger, I'm fighting (I'm 5`3)

Devote myself to the manlet cause and slaughter every tallfag, beginning with incels.is users

Short men wouldn't breed regardless unless they have extremely good features or highIQ (good genes) and those can just breed with a tall woman to fix their genetics

The person you need to target is the 4'11 goblins latinas that still somehow get sex

Probably fight but I know it would be pointless

Fight because
1) I want to live
2) Shortfoids will still exist, having short children
3) Once the average height increases, heightflation will increase as well.

Will they kill woman below 5'8 as well?
Good question. I think women are killed too. But we cant see their votes since this is a male forum only.

But why would a woman accept? Ofc they will fight they dont understand heightism and will see this as an unfair massacre unlike men so i dont think their votes matters anyways for this question.

I'm 5'9 which is manlet in Canada (average: 5 ft 10 1⁄2 in).

Short men wouldn't breed regardless unless they have extremely good features or highIQ (good genes) and those can just breed with a tall woman to fix their genetics

The person you need to target is the 4'11 goblins latinas that still somehow get sex
Alot of short men breed through betabuxxing and status even today so its not uncommon

Good question. I think women are killed too. But we cant see their votes since this is a male forum only.

But why would a woman accept? Ofc they will fight they dont understand heightism and will see this as an unfair massacre unlike men so i dont think their votes matters anyways for this question.
If in this program woman are too killed, then I would accept. Otherwise I would fight

Probably fight but I know it would be pointless
It is pointless we will lose eventually against the governments united armies but its about if you will go down fighting or not

@Acorn Fuck off man you are 5'10. Why did you vote? :feelsseriously:

@wereq come vote nigger you re 5'8 right? or taller?

@wereq come vote nigger you re 5'8 right? or taller?
5'7. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Do you accept your fate or fight back?
PAINLESS EUTHANASIA?! I ACCEPT IMMEDIATELY, ENTHUSIASTICALLY, AND UNCONDITIONALLY!

@frmentalcel @faded i dont know all manlets. Tag them

just flee from danger theory

hide yo ass in a NEaT ldar hole and saddammaxx
صاح العراگي ينادي وينك صدام :feelswhere:
سبع العرب يا وسفة و محكوم اعدام :horror::cryfeels:

صاح العراگي ينادي وينك صدام :feelswhere:
سبع العرب يا وسفة و محكوم اعدام :horror::cryfeels:

ded srs if my country gets invaded rn I would yeet my ass tf out
fighting for anything is a lost cause. you failed at fighting for your own life to make it better. what makes you think you'll have a chance in a battlefield fighting other people + fighting for your life? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back