Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for MensaIqcell

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Where is a good place to start learning calculus 2 (integrals derivatives and differentional equations)?
Eh mister @MENSA_IQcel ?

Where is a good place to start learning calculus 2 (integrals derivatives and differentional equations)?
Eh mister @MENSA_IQcel ?

I did it in University, the internet would be a good place. There's Khan academy series on it and I'm sure many other youtube channels go start to finish.

Math is super boring, why is it that the only subject I was good at, at a young have to be this boring subject

JFL theres a literal math graduate here and you asked that liberal arts IQ coper
JFL it's over when you get ignored by incels :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Truecels.co when?

I learned that shit in university
full

JFL theres a literal math graduate here and you asked that liberal arts IQ coper
JFL it's over when you get ignored by incels :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Over for mathcels, I like your posts a lot man ngl

Truecels.co when?
No math for your face boyo
Over for mathcels, I like your posts a lot man ngl
Same tbh, when I first saw @Grothendieck I hate his greycel guts and wanted him purged. But I like his post now

Amazon.

I mean just buy a textbook, man.

Stewart's Calculus, Khan Academy, Professor Leonard (watch at your own risk, he will mog you).

Stewart's Calculus, Khan Academy, Professor Leonard (watch at your own risk, he will mog you).
i really don't care to be honest about him mogging me just wanna pass calc

Math is super boring, why is it that the only subject I was good at, at a young have to be this boring subject
Math is the hardest and most useful subject, it's the best one to be good at.

Math is the hardest and most useful subject, it's the best one to be good at.
you say that but here I am as a incel with everyone in the world hating me, if math was useful I wouldn't be in such a bad state