Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for white supremacist cels

So because some members of our own race won't fuck us, we should be okay with western Europe becoming like 25% in a few 100 years?

Its only white nations in which whites are going extinct.

ruled and dominated
This is what I want to do to women :feelsdevil:
“YoU dOn’ UnNaStAn! WiThOuT mULtiCuLTuRALiSm, fOoD wOuLd sUcK!”:soy::foidSoy:

It really wouldn’t, because we live in the internet age and you can find literally any recipe you want online
Firstly, the term White Supremacist is an epithet the media throws around, since tying in "supremacy" is a good way to deem a movement as being some kind of threat(which it isn't, as hinted by how most Whites are cucks as you said): All it is in truth, is just wanting to live in a homogenous society. That's what myself & others are getting at here, so I would appreciate if the correct term was used & not this epithets.

At this point, all it takes to be branded as one, is to be White & have a disdain for the multicultural/racial societies our countries have become: By many metrics, I would be considered on the Left of the spectrum.

And herein lies the problem, no disrespect to anyone here(white or non-white)but I don't get how you guys can't see this. Yes, I know it won't "solve" the Incel crisis, but it would at least make life better for us & enable us to live in a more higher-trust society, which brings me to my next point. And consider this, if they are "sticking up" for these black thug types, it means they wouldn't care if one of us was assaulted & would somehow do the mental fucking gymnastics to blame it on us. Now imagine if they actually had some sense of a collective identity the way let's say Blacks do, things would at least, at least be slightly more tolerable in life for us.

I don't know why I have to say this, but it's clear as daylight that all of this multicultural, multiracial, "experiment" has not been in favor of anyone, and that goes for Whites & non-Whites. You can see it as clear as daylight online, but since I like being factual, I will cite a study done by a literal Liberal College professor who is supposed to shill for this:

See where I'm getting at here? Reading this, couples with my IRL observations based on my local area & the United States as a whole. It also correlates with other parts of history, which I can make a whole thread on: A friend of mine blackpilled me on US history, and how as it shifted from a majority Anglo country to a more "melting pot" one, more issues arised, the correlations were astronomical frankly.

In regards to the welfare/neetbux part, see what I shared above.

It's clear that Whites often get shafted in the welfare system, due to woke SJW policies, and even if it were not the case, it shows immigration is costly & multicultural societies shaft social capital, which will make welfare/neetbux harder.

In my experience, I've found non-Whites harder to interact with, communicate with, and get-on with compared to normies of my own race: Yes, they may have been shit & not cared for me, but at least they were better than ethnic and black normies.

@ChudMasterofBation @WorthlessSlavicShit @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @TBIcel @Mortis @Made in Heaven @Regenerator @Friezacel @based_meme
Yes, I see your points.

But I still feel like this:
Incels should not feel any sort of ''race allegiance''. Our own race abandoned us. Women of our own race would rather fuck a good looking man of a different race than us.

Unless women of your own race/nation give you sex, you should have NO ALLEGIANCE TO THEM.

This is what I want to do to women :feelsdevil:
Same here. :feelsohh::society:
Yes, I see your points.

But I still feel like this:
Makes sense & I kinda agree tbh, I have no loyalty to the US at all & despise this country. But as I addressed our race & countries abandoning us is part of the issue to begin with & ties in with the lowered conscious due to this world we now live in. Ideally, your race should have taken-care of you & provided you with a good life-I'll never understand those of us who think living individualistic lifestyles would be beneficial, since that's more or less how society is now & a more extreme version would be worse.

Even then, it's just better for you to live in a higher-trust area especially if you have to a actually go out & wagecuck.

Same here. :feelsohh::society:

Makes sense & I kinda agree tbh, I have no loyalty to the US at all & despise this country. But as I addressed our race & countries abandoning us is part of the issue to begin with & ties in with the lowered conscious due to this world we now live in. Ideally, your race should have taken-care of you & provided you with a good life-I'll never understand those of us who think living individualistic lifestyles would be beneficial, since that's more or less how society is now & a more extreme version would be worse.

Even then, it's just better for you to live in a higher-trust area especially if you have to a actually go out & wagecuck.
@NeverEvenBegan the mistake you're making is conflating wanting to preserve one's race with wanting to preserve one's soyciety. Racial survival/permanence isn't about the preservation of the people themselves but their innate characteristics. DarkStarDown has the right viewpoint. He hates the JewSA, but not the white race, since the JewSA is a failed nation that chewed him up and spat him out, but the white race is essential to his ability to live a comfortable and semi-meaningful life.

Social trust, hygiene, IQ, etc. are largely genetic after all

Last edited:
Definitely.

In my country, gypsies are the most dangerous. I would absolutely prefer living away from them and not having them as neighbors.

Cuz whites being in control of everything is necessary for civilization and our NEETbux to continue flowing in.

Nigs and beans are too primitive and emotionally unstable to maintain an advanced technological civilization and chinks left to their own devices are too cruel to be allowed to run everything and Jews are simply clever parasites that don’t create anything of value.

So you see white control and dominance is a must if we want to live comfy.
Makes sense.

Definitely.

In my country, gypsies are the most dangerous. I would absolutely prefer living away from them and not having them as neighbors.
Yeah I hear they're pretty awful, now imagine more people who are even more culturally different.

Not to mention, studies show humans have preferences for faces most similar to their own, which amounts to a racial preference: It's kind of sad, but it just proves lookism is ingrained into human nature no matter how hard we try to overcome it, just another aspect of the blackpill imo.
@NeverEvenBegan the mistake you're making is conflating wanting to preserve one's race with wanting to preserve one's soyciety. Racial survival/permanence isn't about the preservation of the people themselves but their innate characteristics. DarkStarDown has the right viewpoint. He hates the JewSA, but not the white race, since the JewSA is a failed nation that chewed him up and spat him out, but the white race is essential to his ability to live a comfortable and semi-meaningful life.

Social trust, hygiene, IQ, etc. are largely genetic after all
This :yes:

I would feel the same had my ancestors stayed in Western Europe & I had been born into any of those modern countries now, it's not just a uniquely American problem.

So because some members of our own race won't fuck us, we should be okay with western Europe becoming like 25% in a few 100 years?

If it were only USA/Canada/Australia thats one thing, but it seems to be happening in western/northern Europe as well.

If it were only USA/Canada/Australia thats one thing, but it seems to be happening in western/northern Europe as well.
I wasn't saying because they won't fuck you lol. Also I understand why you don't want to be replaced, but why do you stick up for the people of the white race, when a lot of them allow for all this bad shit to happen to your guys race?

It seems some people here have to much pride in a race that doesn't give a single fuck about them and are actively harming them.

Personally I just don't want people with a radically different, vulgar, criminal culture around me. Especially when they hate me. And especially when it's all being imposed at the behest of a certain genocidal, psychotic megalomaniacal group of people who want us gone. Most humans are awful. Most white people are awful. Even so.....

I wasn't saying because they won't fuck you lol. Also I understand why you don't want to be replaced, but why do you stick up for the people of the white race, when a lot of them allow for all this bad shit to happen to your guys race?

It seems some people here have to much pride in a race that doesn't give a single fuck about them and are actively harming them.
Most white people don't want to be replaced. The far right is doing very well in Europe. Western/Northern Europe is around 90% white, and the far right is still succeeding. Eastern Europe is like 98% white and the far right is doing extremely well. Whites do care.

Most white Americans voted for Trump and Republicans in every national election. Its more difficult for Republicans to win in the USA due to non-white voters.

Most white people don't want to be replaced. The far right is doing very well in Europe. Western/Northern Europe is around 90% white, and the far right is still succeeding. Eastern Europe is like 98% white and the far right is doing extremely well. Whites do care.

Most white Americans voted for Trump and Republicans in every national election. Its more difficult for Republicans to win in the USA due to non-white voters.
Don't you think that the whites would have tried to control their nation before all the ethics came in though?

The whites were in power before and allowed it to get as bad as it has for white people today.

Also I am referring to America mainly as I don't know much about how it is in Europe.