Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Question for Buddhistcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
What are signs you will not reach any of the four stages of enlightenment ?

My goal is enlightenment . I have this goal because I dont want to exist anymore including heavenly lifes full of happiness. To me all existing is suffering and no life in samsara is desireable. I do not want to suffer any longer.

A friend of mine who I suspect being very advanced and maybe even enlightened accidentally slipped in his words saying I wont reach any stage in this life. He felt bad about having slipped it but admitted it was sincere.

Can enlightened beings tell who will not get enlightened? What are signs that you will not reach enlightened

And if you know you will not reach it whats next? I dont care about building good karma for better next lives. I just want to cease existing all together and no goal besides that I find worthwhile in any way and nobody can convince me otherwise or gaslight me into thinking otherwise. Even if there are plenty of other things I have zero interest in any of them. I will try not to commit suicide like I have been for many (institutionalized) years as I dont want to sorrow my lovedones. But I have no idea how to fill in my life with the prospect of living beyond this life without hope in the horizon of liberation of existing or at least without a fixed number of limited lives left

Thanks

To be enlightenment you have to understand there is no enlightenment.

I have a question for you but be sincere "who are you?"

What are signs you will not reach any of the four stages of enlightenment ?

My goal is enlightenment . I have this goal because I dont want to exist anymore including heavenly lifes full of happiness. To me all existing is suffering and no life in samsara is desireable. I do not want to suffer any longer.

A friend of mine who I suspect being very advanced and maybe even enlightened accidentally slipped in his words saying I wont reach any stage in this life. He felt bad about having slipped it but admitted it was sincere.

Can enlightened beings tell who will not get enlightened? What are signs that you will not reach enlightened

And if you know you will not reach it whats next? I dont care about building good karma for better next lives. I just want to cease existing all together and no goal besides that I find worthwhile in any way and nobody can convince me otherwise or gaslight me into thinking otherwise. Even if there are plenty of other things I have zero interest in any of them. I will try not to commit suicide like I have been for many (institutionalized) years as I dont want to sorrow my lovedones. But I have no idea how to fill in my life with the prospect of living beyond this life without hope in the horizon of liberation of existing or at least without a fixed number of limited lives left

Thanks
Do you practice Buddhism within a certain school (Zen, Tibetan, Theravada, etc)?

I do not think that the cessation of suffering is that hard to achieve. Those who pretend that it is are generally monks who want to make their learning appear more important than it is. Few monks actually reach anything because they are hindered by pride.

Buddhism is a lie, it's something born of despair

religion is a cope. Enlightment is a state of mind.

Do you practice Buddhism within a certain school (Zen, Tibetan, Theravada, etc)?

I do not think that the cessation of suffering is that hard to achieve. Those who pretend that it is are generally monks who want to make their learning appear more important than it is. Few monks actually reach anything because they are hindered by pride.
yes I have to agree. at the least hitting highest stages of meditation is possible without going to monasteries. just consistent work(1hr a day) over a few years to two decades is sufficient.

Ty
Theravada

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back