Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel PYGMYCELS, STAY AWAY! Brutal mog

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Who-Are-the-Pygmies-2.jpg

pygmies-wren.jpg

pygmies.jpg

Shortest people on the earth. Imagine how they are getting mogged by cannibal Congonelese tyrones and being eaten. If there wasn't help from other countries, Congonelese cannial tyrones would eat them all

Just JFL at being pygmy in 2019, its over buddy boyo

This how manlet pygmies are being eaten by cannibal Congonelese tyrones:

DRC.jpg

They probably survived for decades by fitting in small places to hide :feelsokman:

The most incel ethnicity which ever existed.

They probably survived for decades by fitting in small places to hide :feelsokman:
no they didnt, if there wasn't help from outsiders no one of them would be survived

no they didnt, if there wasn't help from outsiders no one of them would be survived
By outsiders you mean the Europeans yes? Who came at around the 1850s or 1880s. How did they survive beforehand??? Unless they also traded with the Europeans at the coasts

>had sex and procreated
>incel
bro...
btw now pygmies are leaving their traditional life and moves to cities, so they getting mogged by tyrones BRUTALLY

By outsiders you mean the Europeans yes? Who came at around the 1850s or 1880s. How did they survive beforehand??? Unless they also traded with the Europeans at the coasts
I mean in 2003s, there was a huge cannibal acts on them and europeans saved

I mean in 2003s, there was a huge cannibal acts on them and europeans saved
Ohh in the 2000s i thought it was a recurring thing with them being eaten over the years :feelsokman:

Maybe I can finally ascend with a cute pygmyfoid...

Jfl this is what’s going to happen to us in a few years :feelstrash:
tbh

and Congolese are one of the chaddest african nations

>hunters

>cannibals

>tend to be taller

jfl tts over
Some were slaves.

Also, it's not like they cant fight back.

I read a interview with a pygmy, he says pygmies are good hunters but they can't fight against the Congolese, for of course obvious reasons(they are manlets)

Pygmies are often evicted from their land and given the lowest paying jobs. At a state level, Pygmies are not considered citizens by most African states and are refused identity cards, deeds to land, health care and proper schooling.

Sorry boyo, no height for citizenship

@Weeb25 can you imagine on of those guys standing next to Eskimocel?

the whites must feel like gods compared to them

i should move out there, i would be tall first time in my life

Lmao these niggas are like 4’8

Make ricecels look like high-tier normies

Poor pygmies are being exterminated for their height, this is human nature.

I don't think pygmycels exist. They are all primitive living in tribes and most likely just rape women when they want sex.

They heightmog me