Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pussy privilege (TUTORIAL MODE) in action "teehee nobody will wanna hang out with me"

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Meanwhile i cant get a "hello" on a dating site.

Btw the foid is a 5-6/10 ex heroin addict
20190202 233315
20190202 232947

So accurate it HURTS MY SOUL
foids wouldnt survive a week in loneliness that excluded men expierence, like in my school bullied/excluded foids in my class still had bfs/friend in higher classes or from other schools while multiple males roped

I'm curious if they are that delusional or if it's the level of attention they received that day compared to the day previously that made them come to that conclusion.

I'm curious if they are that delusional or if it's the level of attention they received that day compared to the day previously that made them come to that conclusion.
She makes posts like that at least once a week

foids wouldnt survive a week in loneliness that excluded men expierence, like in my school bullied/excluded foids in my class still had bfs/friend in higher classes or from other schools while multiple males roped

I personally know a giy who roped in highschool. "Shockingly" he was an ugly virgin with no friends and nearly 1/5 of my graduating class attended the funeral.

I know for a fact none of those people ever talked to him or spent time with him

The amount of shit foids take for granted is unreal, things like attention, validation, dates, sex, relationships, friendships, favors etc comes as easily to them as breathing does. Meanwhile most men have to put in tons of hard work just to get an ounce of any of that.

Just being a foid is all you need, ugly or attractive doesn't matter, having a pussy will automatically set you up to win in this life.

The amount of shit foids take for granted is unreal, things like attention, validation, dates, sex, relationships, friendships, favors etc comes as easily to them as breathing does. Meanwhile most men have to put in tons of hard work just to get an ounce of any of that.

Just being a foid is all you need, ugly or attractive doesn't matter, having a pussy will automatically set you up to win in this life.
They seriously have such a loose grasp of reality. They couldnt understand the life of a man if they tried

like in my school bullied/excluded foids in my class still had bfs/friend in higher classes or from other schools while multiple males roped

Wait, multiple boys of your school back then just roped?

Wait, multiple boys of your school back then just roped?
yeah 2or3 funniest thing was our math teacher crying and acting how much she cares while obviously she didnt give a shit and only cared that it will make to newspaper and negatively impact school prestige since he roped cause of bullying lol

I personally know a giy who roped in highschool. "Shockingly" he was an ugly virgin with no friends and nearly 1/5 of my graduating class attended the funeral.

I know for a fact none of those people ever talked to him or spent time with him

That is actually sad...

yeah 2or3 funniest thing was our math teacher crying and acting how much she cares while obviosuly she didnt give a shit and only cared that it will make to newspaper and negatively impact school prestige since he roped cause of bullying lol

I do not know what to say. 2 or 3? In what intervals did that happen? That is a lot. How did other people/pupils reacted to this? I mean, this is not normal. Young boys actually the future of this world are just roping. This is actually outrages.

She only cares about prestige, but gave a fuck about that young boy being bullied all the time. Female teachers will never help nor understand this topic.

They seriously have such a loose grasp of reality. They couldnt understand the life of a man if they tried

There's a reason most Trannies that are FtM end up roping, cause they now have to go through life as a man and deal with all the massive hardship that comes with that.

I'm willing to bet the vast majority of traps are MtF, basically men trying to escape nightmare mode to go play on tutorial island cause they want to coast through life too.

I do not know what to say. 2 or 3? In what intervals did that happen? That is a lot. How did other people/pupils reacted to this? I mean, this is not normal. Young boys actually the future of this world are just roping. This is actually outrages.

She only cares about prestige, but gave a fuck about that young boy being bullied all the time. Female teachers will never help nor understand this topic.
I think they were atleast years or so apart.
Classmates didnt really care, not like guys had any friends or anything. I remember one bullied guys mom got killed and kids would come to him and mock him about it he later went to live with relatives in Uk or smth.

Anyway its over for us, there is no future for west or white race anymore its only a matter of time till rapefuges outbreed us and take over.

There's a reason most Trannies that are FtM end up roping, cause they now have to go through life as a man and deal with all the massive hardship that comes with that.

I'm willing to bet the vast majority of traps are MtF, basically men trying to escape nightmare mode to go play on tutorial island cause they want to coast through life too.
Can hardly blame guys for wanting to live life with zero consequence

god I truly hate roasties they ruined our lifes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back