Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Public enemy #1cel

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Kek

Just look at the hate I get tbh.

All I do is call 'em as I see 'em.

I dont ban people, I'm no mod.
It's the mods who have banned (more than 70%) of the users I've called out.

Thots boys!

I hate you, you big fat meanie!!!111!!

Better than this nigga :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

I submit to you. You are the alpha male

keep up the good work bro :feelsokman:

Don't call people out.

My greatest fear is that you will one day call me out. That thread was insurance, and you crushed it. You truly are brutal

My greatest fear is that you will one day call me out. That thread was insurance, and you crushed it. You truly are brutal
You're alright in my book. Besides defending a clear troll your posts arent bad from what I've seen
keep up the good work bro :feelsokman:
Always, brother!

Abusing status is not a joke. Naturally one would take your word over mine since you’ve been here longer and have a WAY higher post count than me. Stop User Targeting! Stop abuse to all incels. Remember @StaroRavager NEET, no? Well he remembers you. Let’s see what he has to say.

Abusing status is not a joke. Naturally one would take your word over mine since you’ve been here longer and have a WAY higher post count than me. Stop User Targeting! Stop abuse to all incels. Remember @StaroRavager NEET, no? Well he remembers you. Let’s see what he has to say.
It's not status. Its the fact I'm a good user. Unlike yourself

Why have you summoned me :feelskek:

I don’t “troll” or “shitpost” you’ve just been conditioned to reading my post like that.
Just look at your last post that was deleted by mods. You're a shitposter.

You're alright in my book. Besides defending a clear troll your posts arent bad from what I've seen
JFL at approving my lazy posting style. :heart::heart::heart:
Love NEET's hate

Just look at your last post that was deleted by mods. You're a shitposter.
a different user did the exact same thing a couple days ago! But did it get deleted? No, he was a novemberccel. STATUS ABUSE!

I’m hurt....deeply hurt that you would think so lowly of me
I have no opinion of you tbh. I dont believe I've ever seen one of your posts

a different user did the exact same thing a couple days ago! But did it get deleted? No, he was a novemberccel. STATUS ABUSE!
>status abuse
I have no status. I just post.
Well it’s certainly a solid one. It’s almost as if @NEETAndTidy is a pseudo-mod
Far from it. I've never expressed interest in modhood

This site is rampant with chad fakecels, i've seen so many incels pictures on discord and atleast 20 of them were chadlite or above... one was even a solid 8/10 with huge frame and height.... another was legit gandy tier 9/10.

@FiveFourManlet is a manlet with an 8/10 face who knows hes v good looking facially, but these guys i saw mogged him facially and are 6ft2+ with huge frames and prominent members here.

This site's a joke.

This site is rampant with chad fakecels, i've seen so many incels pictures on discord and atleast 20 of them were chadlite or above... one was even a solid 8/10 with huge frame and height.... another was legit gandy tier 9/10.

@FiveFourManlet is a manlet with an 8/10 face who knows hes v good looking facially, but these guys i saw mogged him facially and are 6ft2+ with huge frames and prominent members here.

This site's a joke.
Arent you 6'2
We’ve interacted on multiple threads
Sorry. I dont remember you.
Same shit Knajjd says for outing foids and alts. I get it, I just hope that there are no false accusations.
I never accuse unless i believe it

By that I mean you take an active role in the monthly witch hunts
No. Newcels arent fakecels. Only fakecels are fakecels. Just happens every month we get new fakecels

Arent you 6'2

Sorry. I dont remember you.

I never accuse unless i believe it
6ft2 with a 4/10 face and extremelyyyyyyyyyyyy framecel.

These niggas i saw were 6ft3 with HUGE frame and 8+ faces.

This site's a joke.
FiveFour appears to be NEET’s pen buddy from what I’ve seen. That’s why you don’t see 54 witchhunts.

I only go after fakes.
@Insalsa thread was taken down in a matter of minutes, yet this one appears to be standing? S T A T U- wait Insalsa’s been here longer than you! Favorites?