Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Public enemy #1cel

I almost got permabanned for describing my physique with "hourglass figure".I actually googled it, and the term CAN be applied to men as well, even if it isn't used as commonly that way. I'm really only here to help, since I can technically go back to playing vidya all day at any time.

@NEETAndTidy , what term is appropriate for describing a fit man if hourglass isn't? Please enlighten me...

I almost got permabanned for describing my physique with "hourglass figure".I actually googled it, and the term CAN be applied to men as well, even if it isn't used as commonly that way. I'm really only here to help, since I can technically go back to playing vidya all day at any time.

@NEETAndTidy , what term is appropriate for describing a fit man if hourglass isn't? Please enlighten me...
Hourglass figure is a term for women.

Say anything but that

@UltraFayJr. You speak like a 13 year old tbh. You remind me of myself when i was 11.

OP is the biggest fag to ever exist tbh, writes like an autistic 12yo who points fingers at other people constantly

OP is the biggest fag to ever exist tbh, writes like an autistic 12yo who points fingers at other people constantly
Well I am autistic.

And I only point fingers at clear fakes tbh

This site is rampant with chad fakecels, i've seen so many incels pictures on discord and atleast 20 of them were chadlite or above... one was even a solid 8/10 with huge frame and height.... another was legit gandy tier 9/10.

Yeah, I've seen that on your Discord - many of them were not Incel based on their looks and yet claimed that they aren't mentalcels.

Only impressionable people and fakecels agree with you.

You're a good whiteknight.

Question: I've never been particularly discreet about not being a truecel khhv. Where am I on your radar?

Question: I've never been particularly discreet about not being a truecel khhv. Where am I on your radar?
I have no opinion on you aside from your avatar is cool. You've never posted anything questionable that I've seen