Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Public enemy #1cel

When somebody has no argument they just insult you

There can be. Stop being a smartass, and using that emoji after the sentence makes me think you're a foid.
Now people see where im coming from

@SergeantIncel hello senpaidaddy. We're putting on a show for you and the whole forum come watch before it ends :heart::heart::heart:

Not even I could save him. It is over

We need a little controversy cause it feels so empty without me :feelsgah:,

Sometimes I play with my balls when I get out of the shower

Do you play with your hairy balls or your shaved balls?
Never shave. Most I ever do is trim with a pair if scissors. That's only when my hair gets longer than my dick though.

Well I’m out of food, but I got some juice. Here to watch the aftershow. (Sip) ahhh.

Stop avoiding the topic for fuck sake and provide us arguments that validates your authenticity

Normie speak
Whatever you think of me doesn’t matter to me anymore. The people lurking this thread has hopefully made a verdict. Good or Bad, I respect them. But what I don’t respect is, blind following.

Stop avoiding the topic for fuck sake and provide us arguments that validates your auténticity
Inb4 they cant

Whatever you think of me doesn’t matter to me anymore. The people lurking this thread has hopefully made a verdict. Good or Bad, I respect them. But what I don’t respect is, blind following.
Tbh they are all against you if they weren't before
Answer @Anger @UltraFayJr.

Come on @UltraFayJr. we are waiting for you

Guess what we have won.

Was gonna bait her too, tried to see if she'd say OMG YES SAM HYDE IS A GOD FELLOW INCEL TEEHEE.
Imagine the shitstorm on their discord.
Something tells me the next few new accounts are gonna be infiltrators from IT or cuckfarms. I think a war has started.
The war started a while ago.
We simply won a battle

Good bot
@Ritalincel

Lol he is NEET he has all the time in the world to hunt down larpers

Sorry but the most hated on this forum is probably me

Sorry but the most hated on this forum is probably me
Maybe if you didn't incessantly brag about your face, to the point of having an avatar referencing your history of bragging, people wouldn't be on your nuts about it. It boggles my mind that someone would intentionally come on this site and repeatedly, after many warnings, keep referencing their supposedly good looking face.

@UltraFayJr. Your first thread was sus af but at this point I can't tell if you just have no ability to "read the room," so to speak, and thus you truly belong here because you really are that dense or if you are just a troll doing a better job of toeing the line after you got spanked once.

Lol he is NEET he has all the time in the world to hunt down larpers
JFL at op.
Get a life

@FoidsDeserveCancer was a fakecel retard.

But @UltraFayJr. is legit incel.

Sometimes you hit sometimes you miss OP.

Maybe if you didn't incessantly brag about your face, to the point of having an avatar referencing your history of bragging, people wouldn't be on your nuts about it. It boggles my mind that someone would intentionally come on this site and repeatedly, after many warnings, keep referencing their supposedly good looking face.

@UltraFayJr. Your first thread was sus af but at this point I can't tell if you just have no ability to "read the room," so to speak, and thus you truly belong here because you really are that dense or if you are just a troll doing a better job of toeing the line after you got spanked once.
There is a reason why I explain my face, to give validity to my theory that height > face.

I have discussed it numerous times and I only ever reference my facials features when trying to prove a point about how height is inherently more important than face.

If anything, other people reference my face more than I do, I do not intentionally brag about my face I simply explain my facial features, that’s like saying a tall guy is bragging about him saying he is 6’5...

Twice of the times I got banned for ‘bragging’ I even put in brackets that I am simply describing my face and the other time I said this was a quote by another user, yet you failed to see my point and banned me anyways.

People don’t like me because it is ‘taboo’ to have a face like mine on this forum, while completely overlooking my height.

@NEETAndTidy and me have discussed the topic numerous times and there is a clear bias against people like me on the forum.

People hate me the most because they do not realise the troubles I have due to my height, as face is irrelevant at this height.

You can’t die twice, one death sentence is no different than two death sentences.

Brothers, we should call EVERYONE out.
Incel Death Tribune ftw!:feelsautistic:

you're a tryhard ngl

And that's how you maximize your post count!
B u d d y
o
y
o
s
Tutorial by NEET, Insalsa, and notafed
[Buy premium tutorial for only $399!]

Sry autism.

Is this thread part of Incels fight club?