Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Public enemy #1cel

@Insalsa thread was taken down in a matter of minutes, yet this one appears to be standing? S T A T U- wait Insalsa’s been here longer than you! Favorites?
That was an attack thread. This isnt.

No. Newcels arent fakecels. Only fakecels are fakecels. Just happens every month we get new fakecels
While this is is true, you seem to take an interest in vetting every newcomer

I didn’t even know he made it until I got the notification. He made it voluntarily

Somebody give me a quick rundown

I think NEET just absorbed all the maycelgaycel hate and made it his incels.is goal to prove himself tbh

FiveFour appears to be NEET’s pen buddy from what I’ve seen. That’s why you don’t see 54 witchhunts.
54 is 5ft4, he can ascend in SEA due to his whiteness but hes truecel in the west due to his height.
Face is cope if you're sub 5ft5

What did you do? Who did you expose?
I've been out all day so I couldn't keep up.
On going calling out of fakecels tbh. That's it. They all personally target me
54 is 5ft4, he can ascend in SEA due to his whiteness but hes truecel in the west due to his height.
Face is cope if you're sub 5ft5
Preach

Even then, you still go to all my threads, jokes or not, just to post fOiD or fAkEcElL. Is that even necessary?

What did you do? Who did you expose?
I've been out all day so I couldn't keep up.
Started accusing @UltraFayJr. Of shit posting, trolling, and infiltrating. I saw this, made a thread titled “NEETAndTidy survivor therapy thread." Everybody took it up the ass, got deleted, then this thread was made

Did anyone get banned?
Literally 70+%
Even then, you still go to all my threads, jokes or not, just to post fOiD or fAkEcElL. Is that even necessary?
When you are a shitposting troll then yes
Started accusing @UltraFayJr. Of shit posting, trolling, and infiltrating. I saw this, made a thread titled “NEETAndTidy survivor therapy thread." Everybody took it up the ass, got deleted, then this thread was made
Ultrafay is FAR from the first

Niggas be mad at him tbh because he tells the truth
I've seen your style of writing, you're cleary a female who larps as an incel stop trying to hide it.

Niggas be mad at him tbh because he tells the truth

I've seen your style of writing, you're cleary a female who larps as an incel stop trying to hide it.
Inb4 "NEETAndTidy apologist"

Literally 70+%

When you are a shitposting troll then yes

Ultrafay is FAR from the first
You just target me because I’m the last one standing from your August harvesting . Afrikancel, Swagwaffle, Foidsdeservecancer all gone. I was at the top of the list on that thread you made weeks ago. Well the bounty is still going kiddo! You got nothing on me, admit it!

You just target me because I’m the last one standing from your August harvesting . Afrikancel, Swagwaffle, Foidsdeservecancer all gone. I was at the top of the list on that thread you made weeks ago. Well the bounty is still going kiddo! You got nothing on me, admit it!
>naming fakecels
Lol wat. You wanna defend them?
I know. You didn't have to delete my thread though broooo. Just a nigga tryna postmax his way to happiness :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I'm not a mod. I didnt delete your thread

This is not a witch hunt, this is just a reality, remember the time when everyone called you out because you made a post the same day you registered here, hell you even got temp. banned for it

>naming fakecels
Lol wat. You wanna defend them?

I'm not a mod. I didnt delete your thread
I’m honestly not sure, but they looked innocent to me. Foidsdeservecancer is not even banned, he just left because of witchunt.

This is not a witch hunt, this is just a reality, remember the time when everyone called you out because you made a post the same day you registered here, hell you even got temp. banned for it
Preach Anger
I’m honestly not sure, but they looked innocent to me. Foidsdeservecancer is not even banned, he just left because of witchunt.
Defending FoidsDeserveCancer TOP KEK

He was clearly a troll, stop avoiding the topic

Good I hope that faggot never comes back

Like I said, I Barely know them. But from what it looked like to me, it looked like witchhunt

Right? And trying to defend them... that says a lot

I'm not arguing. I stated a fact
What did swagwaffle do prior to heightshamimg you anyway? I don't really keep track of your endeavors

Like I said, I Barely know them. But from what it looked like to me, it looked like witchhunt
Stop avoiding the topic. Please proof you're a true incel and not a femoid larper

@UltraFayJr. please respond, you're not gonna escape from this.

I got fakecel vibes from foidsdeservecancer and swag, but I'm not really getting them from ultra tbh.

Boys take care of this for a few i need to grab some beer and take a shit

Just because I have extremely good writing skills, doesn’t mean I’m a foid.

Larp-ception? What are you even talking about anymore?
So you're saying females are superior to males? only a women would say that.