Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PSA: Blackcels Be Careful Out There. Teen Shot By Oldcel for THIS CRAZY REASON!

2528949a9b6a987b

ya see, 1 time out of 1000 times its juss a black teen scholar knockin on ur door asking to use your landline telephone dem old peopls gots, the other 999 times it's a black burglar or gang initiation going to violently beat and torture you, you juss gotta know dey difference is sall

Why do white supremacists like you assert that blacks are on the same level of degeneracy and backwardness as trannies? We can't control the amount of melanin in our skin, but the trannies choose to snip their genitals off and wear wigs.
look at the quoted post

View attachment 739739

yeah us ethnics gotta work wit dem niggers and trannies, 52 of my cuzins almost got bit by dogs going door to door innocently
while I agree the black crime rate leads to lots of the racial hatred between whites/blacks. Whites hate curries and rice as well even if to a lesser degree. Despite both of those 2 races not committing much crime at all.

They get excited at the thought of warfare and have warmongering behavior.
Still got mogged by jungle gooks during the Vietnam war.

Look at Russia and Ukraine who have almost nonextant black populations. People will blame NATO for that but part of reason NATO and globalist stuff like that is an issue in the first place is because people feel they will lose their country to other ethnicities or nationalities. I could just as easily blame white society for manufacturing the conditions of black on black crime and warfare. It's them that interfere with other people.

Why do white supremacists like you insist that blacks are on the same level of degeneracy and backwardness as trannies? We can't control the amount of melanin in our skin, but the trannies choose to snip their genitals off and wear wigs.
Trannies are endorsed by whites and jews overwhelmingly. Alfred Kinsey and John Money are the degenerate sickos/pedos who practically invented gender ideology as we know it today.

Offtopic and moved to lounge cuz I dared to address blackcels directly LOL can't make this shit up.

I could cherry-pick the same examples of white supremacists murdering blacks though:
Yeah, you can cherry pick. Niggers kill whites at an astronomically higher rate is the point. And I doubt you'll find any examples in recent memory of a group of whites working together to murder and torture blacks while the whole white neighborhood knows about it and says nothing.

The videos I posted above are propaganda videos from the Atomwaffen Division, which is a Neo-Nazi group with 500+ members littered across Europe and the US. There have been ten murders already linked to them. I don't need to pull data to show you that the police are obviously going to invest less resources into investigating a homicide if the victim isn't white.
Not what I was talking about. Look up Christian-Newsom murders. Abducted by a group of blacks, men and women, brutally tortured and murdered. The whole black neighborhood, that's not "500 disparate blacks across continents" but the whole surrounding black community knew about it and said nothing.

Atomwaffen is a federal honeypot. Just like all the modern KKK groups the fed infiltrated and created (also infiltrated black panthers).

Yeah, you can cherry pick. Niggers kill whites at an astronomically higher rate is the point. And I doubt you'll find any examples in recent memory of a group of whites working together to murder and torture blacks while the whole white neighborhood knows about it and says nothing.
Black wall street, also the KKK did things just like that with the tacit consent of many less radical whites. To think that whites don't ever engage in such behavior is ludicrous. Not to mention Sundown Towns which still exist to this day, contrary to the belief of some.

Black wall street
What about black wall street? I already wrote about this on this forum proving it's mostly a myth and was started by niggers shooting into a crowd of Whites when they didn't agree with a verdict. That post is deleted or I'd just copy and paste it.
This is vigilantism. Not the same thing as abducting random innocents. Many White people were also lynched, for a long period more Whites were lynched than Blacks.

Their inner animal is triggered
This is rich, coming from a Black man who I'm presuming is from NA. African Americans have the highest aggression tendencies and chimp-out rates. It's so ridiculously high that the mere imagination of hearing the word nigger will set them off like a bull with mad cow disease.

We really need to segregate from these demons.
Indeed.

What about black wall street? I already wrote about this on this forum proving it's mostly a myth and was started by niggers shooting into a crowd of Whites when they didn't agree with a verdict. That post is deleted or I'd just copy and paste it.

This is vigilantism. Not the same thing as abducting random innocents. Many White people were also lynched, for a long period more Whites were lynched than Blacks.
I guess colonialism is a myth too, right?

I guess colonialism is a myth too, right?
No it was real, and you're welcome for it.
How can it be called vigilantism if the vast majority of those who were accused of these heinous crimes were later found to be innocent and it was admitted by the victims that they were often corroborated stories or over petty perceived moral transgressions like cat-calling or violating what was considered at the time "Jim-Crow" etiquette. That was a good attempt at dehumanizing them as criminals though.
"Innocent" like Emmitt Till? The media's first dindu?

Also you're only proving my point about "in recent memory" you windbag nigger.

Niggers are always innocent by the time they meet justice:
Time nigger

Someone pls pull up a few black on white crime statistics. Sad what happened, but OP spun it into a ridiculous and nonsensical agenda, that has no basis in objective reality. You really thick white people do worse to black people than vice versa? Unreal. Jews have made black people feel like they are perpetual never-ending victims, forever oppressed by the yt man

How can it be called vigilantism if the vast majority of those who were accused of these heinous crimes were later found to be innocent and it was admitted by the victims that they were often corroborated stories or over petty perceived moral transgressions like cat-calling or violating what was considered at the time "Jim-Crow" etiquette. That was a good attempt at dehumanizing them as criminals though.

Phillip Mbuji Johansen, a young black man of Tanzanian descent was brutally murdered in Denmark after his remains were found next to a kiosk in a forest. The man was invited to a gathering last Monday and was later asked to enjoy a beer in the woods. His assailants are said to have broken his skull by beating him with a wooden beam, stabbed him multiple times, driven a knife through his throat and planted a knee to his neck. The brothers tortured him for at least twenty minutes. The following day, the two brothers were arrested. They admitted to beating Johansen but claimed they did not kill him. Both men have openly expressed support of extreme right beliefs. They were only given fourteen years of imprisonment.

But Authorities in Denmark are coming under fire for their decision to rule out the possibility of a hate crime in connection to the torture and mutilation of a Black man. According to The New York Times, one of the two men who admitted to tormenting their Black victim has a swastika and the words “White power” tattooed on his leg. The other has a confirmed connection to an extreme right party.
Dude is a perfect example of the narcissstic delusion of the average cave demon. Blacked.com has clearly rotted his brain. Next thing he will say is that Emmitt Till was a 5'4'' 14 year on the prowl to rape a white woman before the always-righteous white men caught him in the act. And of course the raping, pillaging, mass murder, eugenics, disease, etc of colonialism was just "white people helping". Whites want you to be in their cult and acknowledge them as your savior. This is the validation they crave so much which is why coons like Jesse Lee Peterson are praised. They can kiss my black ass. All to obscure the truth which is that they are parasites.

I provided a example of that black man in Denmark who was brutally killed and the assailants only got FIFTEEN YEARS IN PRISON and a slap on the wrist. The police wouldn't even classify it as a hate crime you fucking donkey.
Scandanavian countries are notorious for having lenient jail sentences. Look up Danish prisons, they're like budget hotels. Also look up what Anders Breivik did, how many people he killed, and how many years he got in prison. In fact I'll just tell you - he killed 77 people, and got 21 years in prison.

Up until this point I thought we would be able to agree to disagree and find common ground but you are letting your emotions overtake your logic and reasoning. There is no need for name calling because I was respectful up until this point you greasy fatass cracker.

Copy and pasting messages you ripped from 4CHAN about the relation of time to a black man does nothing to advance your argument and only proves that you can't think for yourself.
The origin of that image isn't 4chan. And it just proves your argument, it proves dindus are always innocent. So every black that was lynched was innocent by the time he was lynched, it was a different nigger that committed the crimes, crackers just don't understand the time nigger.
Since when was 2007 considered up until recent memory. That was almost two decades ago and one of the perpetrators was sentenced by lethal injection while the other two were sentenced to life in prison without parole. The victims even had memorials and scholarships named after them. I provided an example of that black man in Denmark who was brutally killed and the assailants only got FIFTEEN YEARS IN PRISON and a slap on the wrist. The police wouldn't even classify it as a hate crime you fucking donkey.
Meaning within the era of smartphones being widespread not the era of when cars first starting becoming widespread.

US legal system is harsher than Scandinavia's. What is your point? My point was that it was a large group of niggers involved in the Christian-Newsom murders, and that the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD knew what happened, yet they were barely caught and that's why you know anything about it. Besides the two brothers that did the murder in Denmark who knew about it and didn't speak up?

Dude is a perfect example of the narcissstic delusion of the average cave demon. Blacked.com has clearly rotted his brain. Next thing he will say is that Emmitt Till was a 5'4'' 14 year on the prowl to rape a white woman before the always-righteous white men caught him in the act. And of course the raping, pillaging, mass murder, eugenics, disease, etc of colonialism was just "white people helping". Whites want you to be in their cult and acknowledge them as your savior. This is the validation they crave so much which is why coons like Jesse Lee Peterson are praised. They can kiss my black ass. All to obscure the truth which is that they are parasites.
Was he 5'4'' at the time of his death?

The woman he "flirted" with never recanted her story even though the media lied and said she did, she said he was much larger and taller than her:
Etill

The 84 yo man probably saw videos like this and the ones where old people are brutally beaten to death by feral niggers and wasn't taking chances when the "scholar" started ringing his door bell

Why was he knocking on his door? They give no good reason. I also heard he just entered the home but have not confirmed that.

Why was he knocking on his door? They give no good reason. I also heard he just entered the home but have not confirmed that.
IMG 8688

looking for scientific journals, he couldn't get enough of them got a little silly sometimes trying to get his hands on 'em

Pointless information. My point still stands about you regurgitating talking points you would find from the average poltard posting on the front page of 4CHAN.

I said the vast majority, not all were innocent. It was a form of social control and systemic political terrorism where self appointed commissions and mobs hanged blacks for alleged crimes where evidence was either fabricated or absent and they were wrongfully accused. On rare occasions, the victim would be guilty of an offense like murder or rape but burning someone to death in lieu of conducting a fair and justly trial by an impartial judge does raise questions.

Legislation that declared lynching as a federal hate crime was not passed until last year.

The punishment is not proportional to the severity of the crime and their sentencing procedures are nowhere near as harsh enough as they should because an emphasis is placed on the rehabilitation of offenders rather than the deterrence of recidivism among convicted criminals to reoffend. While conversely disproportionately large punishments are inflicted i.e black men being sentenced to life in prison for selling $30 bags of marijuana.

There was no mass movement or protest against the court sentencing of fifteen years for the brothers and the story faded into obscurity. No one spoke up in that incident either and the authorities insisted that the homicide had nothing to do with race in spite of glaring evidence that showed both men were affiliated with supremacist groups.
3a5

"They [the Shu`ubiyya] maintain that eloquence is prized by all people at all times -- even the Zanj, despite their dimness, their boundless stupidity, their obtuseness, their crude perceptions and their evil dispositions, make long speeches."

No need to quote random scriptures from the Qu'ran calling black people animals and juvenile reaction images. You lost the argument and should concede. What you just posted above is equivalent to females when they post emojis' expressing their disagreement with something, but don't have the brainpower necessary to verbalize and put it together.
I already called you a windbag, negro. I don't need to respond 10 times about lynching, the legal system in foreign lands or "underground white supremacist groups that nobody knows about that shut down black people electrical grids" that you keep going on about.

You made the false assertion that I insisted all victims of lynching were innocent, when I was in fact arguing that most were innocent with a few exceptions where a homicide or sexual assault did occur, and even then the punishment dished out was barbaric and cruel by today's standards. I do think that all rapists and murderers should be swiftly executed, but this must be done through more refined and sophisticated means where the accused is given a due legal process and a chance to defend themselves before being euthanized or executed by a firing squad.

I then provided examples where white communities and mobs would form together and watch blacks hang from the end of a noose or burn underneath the flames of a fire, smiling and holding hands with one another as victims of these racially motivated hate crimes suffered in excruciating and agonizing pain before they were killed.

This didn't stop in '71.

BTW it's a leap of logic to say "here are some neo-nazi groups in Hungary, they exist" and then showing random things about electric grids "being attacked" as underground white supremacists attacking black people electrical grids and interfering with ambulances meant for black people lol. the examples in that article seem to be white majority areas anyway, such as washington state.

but I really don't care, we're already far off the rails and you are a major windbag.

1. White supremacy is a significant domestic threat in the US and law enforcement at both federal and state levels have been slow to respond to said threats.
Fed1

Nigsense.
2. Far right parties with anti-immigration stances and policies that align with Pan-European views are emerging in both the United States and Europe.
There are black supremacist groups too. They usually act tough with guns and end up shooting themselves by accident.

HOTEP!
3. You should hang yourself.
You first, nigger.
They assassinated black nationalist movement members and would finance and arm right-wing groups so I fail to see your point.
They assassinated White leaders like George Lincoln Rockwell too, and General Patton.

Guys the full story isn’t even really out yet.

I mean if a cold blooded murder occurred why did the police release him soon after the incident happened?

I’m not even white but if you go on /pol/ anons have spotted a security camera pointed towards the door.

The police probably reviewed the footage and saw that the old man acted in self defense.

The state where this happened also has Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground Laws In place.

This kid didn't fit the stereotype at all. He's academically gifted and got offered to go to Yale, the whole nine. That's why this is an important lesson for blackcels.

Because it shows you're not treated any differently. A lot of blacks need to get this through the head. Their hatred doesn't have anything to do with your character, it's skin color. Vying to be accepted by such people is no less pathetic than trying to get normies to accept you by "NT-maxxing". Best case scenario you just end up as the pet token.
Based as always. People who beg for white validation are cuckholds.