Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PSA: Blackcels Be Careful Out There. Teen Shot By Oldcel for THIS CRAZY REASON!

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

The prosecutor confirmed that there was indeed a racial factor in the shooting.
'I think it is appropriate, you can't send a message to society that it's okay to shoot black people in the head just for ringing your doorbell.'
'Gun violence against unarmed black individuals must stop.
Lester was taken in for questioning immediately after the shooting, but was released two hours after he was arrested – without any charges.
She said her nephew had to knock on three doors before he was helped, and even then was told to lie on the floor with his hands above his head.
And then he lay on the ground like he passed out before the neighbor called the police for help.
'He walked up to the door, rang the doorbell. A man opened up the door, looked him in the eye and said, "Don't ever come back here" as he shot him in the head.

The teen had received a letter from Yale Undergraduate Admissions Board identifying him as a 'good candidate' for the prestigious university.
Ralph is part of his high school's Technology Student Association and Science Olympia Team, plays in the marching, jazz, and competition band, and is one of the top base clarinet players in Missouri.

People will defend this and try to dig up dirt on this teenager to somehow justify this. Just spare us the caucusgroid mental gymnastics and say you hate black people. Even blackcels who literally didn't do anything, and is a good kid? Their inner animal is triggered by the mere sight of a black person. Even a harmless little kid. People think I'm joking when I say this shit.

We really need to segregate from these demons. They are just waiting for any excuse to pull their firearm and shoot you. It's what they want to do anyways.

69935037-11983321-Andrew_Lester_85_has_been_charged_with_two_felony_counts_over_th-a-14_1681774903983.jpg

69898623-11977801-image-a-44_1681697664909.jpg

69898627-11977801-image-a-46_1681697675487.jpg

Last edited:
nigger deserves it

Dont care. Niggers deserve the bullet. Seethe more. :feelsjuice:

We really need to segregate from these demons. They are just waiting for any excuse to pull their firearm and shoot you. It's what they want to do anyways.
That's what Apartheid was about basically. Thank your Martin Luther King now for letting your sheboons suck mayo dick

As a Blackcel myself I could care less. Fuck the black community.

That what this kid was doing. He was fucking off in some other community and not only did he get shot, but the neighbors were pretty apathetic. He easily could've died during that delay until one of them finally called the cops.

brutal racepill. ethnics should steer clear of white areas. I have a curry cousin of mine who does door to door sales for HVAC systems. He's been threatened multiple times, has been bit once by a dog, and has had a gun pulled on him once as well.

Any ethnic doing this shit is asking to get killed

People will defend this and try to dig up dirt on this teenager to somehow justify this. Just spare us the caucusgroid mental gymnastics and say you hate black people

The teen had received a letter from Yale Undergraduate Admissions Board identifying him as a 'good candidate' for the prestigious university.

Ralph is part of his high school's Technology Student Association and Science Olympia Team, plays in the marching, jazz, and competition band, and is one of the top base clarinet players in Missouri.

brutal racepill. ethnics should steer clear of white areas. I have a curry cousin of mine who does door to door sales for HVAC systems. He's been threatened multiple times, has been bit once by a dog, and has had a gun pulled on him once as well.

Any ethnic doing this shit is asking to get killed
Brutal for chinkcels like me living in a 99% white area.

That what this kid was doing. He was fucking off in some other community and not only did he get shot, but the neighbors were pretty apathetic. He easily could've died during that delay until one of them finally called the cops.
Was their an exchange of words before the man shot the child? Did he shoot the kid right when he answered the door?

Was their an exchange of words before the man shot the child? Did he shoot the kid right when he answered the door?
lol all you need to know is an unarmed teen was shot by a grown man. Don't fish for excuses for whitey, they can do that for themselves. Or you can just read the story I p much summarized it.

Pointless trying to make a rational argument on .is these days. Stormfrontcels are pretty much like foids and normies with their discrimination of blackcels. It's just another form of lookism and otherism. These same copers who complain about being ostracized and being treated unfairly by foids would jump on a white guy's dick the first chance they get when he does the same thing to a POC, completely failing to realize the irony.

At some point you realize how badly the cards are stacked against you when you're being mocked and hated on a forum that's meant to be a haven for societal rejects.

Brutal for chinkcels like me living in a 99% white area.
chinks are white skin wise. so you don't have the issues shitskin ethnics suffer from

People will defend this and try to dig up dirt on this teenager to somehow justify this. Just spare us the caucusgroid mental gymnastics and say you hate black people. Even blackcels who literally didn't do anything, and is a good kid? Their inner animal is triggered by the mere sight of a black person. Even a harmless little kid. People think I'm joking when I say this shit.

69935037-11983321-Andrew_Lester_85_has_been_charged_with_two_felony_counts_over_th-a-14_1681774903983.jpg

69898623-11977801-image-a-44_1681697664909.jpg

69898627-11977801-image-a-46_1681697675487.jpg
The oldcel looks like a pedophile.

The oldcel looks like a pedophile.
Probably contributes to his paranoia. Doesn't want anyone to find his stash. Caucusfags and jews are p much pedo by default. They've unleashed women from tradition so much it's the only way to get to get a pure woman now. And ofc many are pederasts too.

Nobody notices when niggers do it to each other or other races because it happens all the time

Pointless trying to make a rational argument on .is these days. Stormfrontcels are pretty much like foids and normies with their discrimination of blackcels. It's just another form of lookism and otherism. These same copers who complain about being ostracized and being treated unfairly by foids would jump on a white guy's dick the first chance they get when he does the same thing to a POC, completely failing to realize the irony.

At some point you realize how badly the cards are stacked against you when you're being mocked and hated on a forum that's meant to be a haven for societal rejects.
:feels::feels::feels:

:yes::yes::yes:

11.jpg

(Thank you, Toriyama-sama and Toyotaro-Sama; "Sama" denotes Wisdom experience and direction, and provides meaningful content using said elements)

Stormfrontcels have ruined this site, I don't get how can someone attack someone over here for something they didn't choose.

We must arm ourselves up.

Stockpile supplies. Society, sooner or later, will desire to erase inkwells of any kind.

Stormfrontcels are retarded (disclaimer: I am whitecel from burgerland, now living in Goymany)

SFcels vote for a government that promotes immigration, then complain about said immigrants committing domestic crimes. SFcels also conveniently forget that the Scots and the Irish were (rightfully) considered lower than niggers up until WWII. In places like Appalachia where a lot of them settled, there is insane levels of poverty, violence, inbreeding, and other anglo-fueled degeneracy. And of course, because they have white skin, SFcels will never touch this issue, just like IT won't touch most of our based threads.
:bigbrain:

Stormfrontcels have ruined this site, I don't get how can someone attack someone over here for something they didn't choose.
Agreed. Good to see a fellow non-cucked curry.

Most tend to self segregate and form their own ethnic enclaves when they live in multiracial countries,. Whites have fled northeast cities and moved to Midwest and the uppermost parts of the US while blacks live primarily in the south. Hispanics in the far west and southwest.

Even the most liberal whites that claim to be tolerant and acceptive about having a neighbor, classmate, or friend that is off a different skin color or ethnicity than them tend to doublespeak, how they truly feel towards non-whites manifests saliently in their behaviors and speaks far more truth about their attitudes and beliefs.

Most whites have zero respect for non-whites and thinks they are pitiful low IQ subhumans in every aspect: beauty, intelligence, wealth. They may have one black or brown friend that sucks up to them, but how they feel towards non-whites collectively never changes. This is why you see white flight of urban northeastern cities and have them moving to the Midwest along with zoning laws that act as a barrier prevent you from moving into the same neighborhoods as them. They are disgusted by your presence and don’t want to live next to you.

If you want to learn more about how much Europeans despise non whites, I encourage every ethnic here to read SIEGE by James Mason. He advocates for a white revolution through terrorism and similar to the average Storefront member here, blames Jews for acting against the interest of whites.

This is only the beginning of violent acts being committed upon non-whites whether it be for political or religious purposes. White supremacist groups have been attacking power station grids that serve predominantly black areas, and have had plans to blow up nuclear power plant stations too. There have already been hundreds of kidnappings, tortures, and killing linked to these groups not only in the US but across Europe as well.
good recommendation. I agree that the violence will intensify as whites find more and more ethnics coming in. And white collar jobs disappear by AI, leaving blue collar jobs which whites have to compete with ethnics against in mass. Creating more racial hatred in the process.

Many African Americans, that is those who have histories spanning hundreds of years in the US and a mixture of white ancestry, are obnoxious, loud, rude, degenerate and ignorant from personal experience working in the service industry as a cashier and a garbage man, but first and second generation Diasporic African immigrants are polite respectful, and hardworking and selective immigration system in white countries offer more visas for the more intelligent ones.
This kid didn't fit the stereotype at all. He's academically gifted and got offered to go to Yale, the whole nine. That's why this is an important lesson for blackcels.

Because it shows you're not treated any differently. A lot of blacks need to get this through the head. Their hatred doesn't have anything to do with your character, it's skin color. Vying to be accepted by such people is no less pathetic than trying to get normies to accept you by "NT-maxxing". Best case scenario you just end up as the pet token.

Last edited:
This kid didn't fit the stereotype at all. He's academically gifted and got offered to go to Yale, the whole nine. That's why this is an important lesson for blackcels.

Indeed. I was similar to him, once.

I bet the niggER was armed and was going to kill the old man regardless

brutal shit, he didn't even give him a chance to talk and procceded to shoot him in the head. that's why it's neccesary for all deathnic to unite and start whitoid genocide. i bet fucks will blame some "toxic masculanity" or some shit for this and throw it in the "incel movment" because every thing bad that happens these days is definitely a fault of inkwells

It would be fucked up regardless of the kid's race

Because it shows you're not treated any differently. A lot of blacks need to get this through the head. Their hatred doesn't have anything to do with your character, it's skin color. Vying to be accepted by such people is no less pathetic than trying to get normies to accept you by "NT-maxxing". Best case scenario you just end up as the pet token.
I agree to some degree. If you recognise exceptions to stereotypes among blacks, surely you'll concede that there's whites who are exceptions and won't display the racist tendencies you describe?

No we don’t we’re peopel just like everyone else
I dont really care either way but when nigger OP is shitting up ID with his racializing idpol bullshit it makes me want to exterminate all of you and send you back to africa, since youre all so obsessed with your own shit colored skin.

We're here to hate on femoids and to forward the interests of incels as a whole, but you dirty stinky niggers have to make everything about you. Even as you invade and outbreed the natives on every continent and youre still somehow oppressed on every single one of them boo fucking hoo kill yourself

Retard post. Blacks kill both blacks and whites more than whites kill blacks.

In spite of this black man's best attempts to assimilate within a white society, in his case being a gifted student with prospective plans to study chemical engineering, it wouldn't earn him a single ounce of sympathy or rapport from other whites which is why he was mercilessly killed by this white man after ringing his doorbell.

I agree that blacks and Indians should stop trying to suck up to whites because the fundamental truth is they will never be accepted as one of them and are seen as nuisances. It is evolutionary ingrained in them to loathe the presence of non-whites and view you as vermin. They will look for any excuse to murder you because one less non-white walking the earth is one less subhuman being a waste of oxygen to them.

In their own words, they want to genocide, firebomb, and poison us with chlorine and phosgene gas because we are deformed mongrel animal beasts unworthy of respect and recognition until we are wiped out. They want us mutilated in a meatgrinders and skinned alive and tortured in hell until our putrid souls are shattered into a million pieces for being subhuman vermin with zero sentience and having charcoal skin ;this is how visceral and powerful their hatred for us is.

From conversations I've had with other whites, a common sentiment expressed among all of them is they wish they had genocided us "abominations" out of existence centuries ago, likely referencing the 19th and 20th century white empires that would set up concentration camps in African countries as well as India where they would intentionally enact government policies that starved non-whites in ethnic countries or work them to death in concentration camps, sometimes immediately killing them and sending them to gas chambers or executing them with a fire squad.
yup this why ethnics can't vote right wing too much or be too anti Jew/libtard. As disgusting as the Jew is with his tranny/LGBTQIA propaganda faggotry, he serves as a shield against whites acting up excessively. Also why every ethnic nation needs to get nukes or watch themselves possibly get invaded at some point.

We're here to hate on femoids and to forward the interests of incels as a whole
lol I'd never make posts like this on here if this forum only trashed roasties.

Nobody notices when niggers do it to each other or other races because it happens all the time
Yeah also look at how much juice this one incident of one old fart shooting a nigger on his property gets versus the Chicago thread or the threads of many niggers acting in concert randomly and violently beating lone White people get, "that's based!"

There's also the thread of the Kazakh being robbed and defending himself against a gang of armed niggers when they tricked him to buy a phone, didn't get as many replies.

Retard post. Blacks kill both blacks and whites more than whites kill blacks.
Blacks are 13% of the population and now commit 75% of violent crime, are 100x more likely to attack a white than a white is to attack a black. That's why they squeeze as much juice as they can when an incident like this happens and act like it's commonplace with their long zanj spiels.

"we jus want to fit in wit ur YT society but u keep shootin us"
PXcxNjAw

Last edited:

shiieett but u sho nuff mus kno when its a youf gang initiation and when its a "scholar"

yup this why ethnics can't vote right wing too much or be too anti Jew/libtard. As disgusting as the Jew is with his tranny/LGBTQIA propaganda faggotry, he serves as a shield against whites acting up excessively. Also why every ethnic nation needs to get nukes or watch themselves possibly get invaded at some point.
0c7d91530c858ecf

yeah us ethnics gotta work wit dem niggers and trannies, 52 of my cuzins almost got bit by dogs going door to door innocently

Blacks are 13% of the population and now commit 75% of violent crime, are 100x more likely to attack a white than a white is to attack a black. That's why they squeeze as much juice as they can when an incident like this happens and act like it's commonplace with their long zanj spiels.
Much worse for male on female crime.