Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ProveTheIncelWrong creator u/AdvocateDoogy is banned from CuckTears after threatening to "cull" incels, throws a tantrum

artworks-qUYOxMo7YvPcn6X9-PGgkow-t500x500.jpg

he is also a racist and made a RACIST REMARK torwards Asians implying they all look the same in context of me.(hapa)
View attachment 482041

also jfl at him calling me a pedo for finding a girl a year younger than me attractive :feelshaha:
Apparently it's ok to make fun of asians.
And the average age gap is 2 years :feelskek:

lmfao never heard of the bitch but this is life fuel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I hope he stays up all night writing mini novellas begging his queer mods to let him back.

He's "really not a fan of this trigger-happy, politically correct, snowflake generation" :feelskek:? How fucking old is he, I had him pegged for maybe 16 tops based on his inability to recognize his own lack of talent, is he actually an adult? That is so cringe! :feelsUnreal:

He's "really not a fan of this trigger-happy, politically correct, snowflake generation" :feelskek:? How fucking old is he, I had him pegged for maybe 16 tops based on his inability to recognize his own lack of talent, is he actually an adult? That is so cringe! :feelsUnreal:
He's in his 30s lmaooooooo

I wonder if he says "found the incel" when he looks in the mirror every morning

The rise and the fall of advocatedoggy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back