Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious proof that the blackpill doesn't exist and you're a bunch of faggot larpers that should kill yourselves IMMEDIATELY

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
all the faggy replies i got on my major blackpilling thread come straight out of IT. You faggots larp like a motherfucker on here then when someone tells a real life story that didn't take place behind a computer you IMMEDIATELY cuck out. I am the ONLY real trucel on this forum. The rest of you drink some bleach, then shoot yourselves in the face.

fuck you all, stupid cunts

Justin Holiday Popcorn GIF by Chicago Bulls

Dude, I am fat balding shitskin I am your brocel :feelsbadman:

killing myself because of this thread

Attachments

• D57E6262-6843-42DB-B0B3-BB766085214D.jpeg
    D57E6262-6843-42DB-B0B3-BB766085214D.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1
i'm thoroughly convinced, that i should end my life

all of your kind should be perma'd
But you wont be able to see it once you get permed :feelsaww:

clown really dissing the blackpill you will be sad when you're gone.

You would have been treated much favourably if a Chad; your social ability and results of interaction are mainly influenced by your subhumanity, regardless of what you say or could have said. :society:

You would have been treated much favourably if a Chad; your social ability and results of interaction are mainly influenced by your subhumanity, regardless of what you say or could have said. :society:
that and females are evil nasty cunts

Based angrycel. I hate these niggers as well.