Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that the attractiveness of the White race is NOT GENETIC - JBW is purely cultural (Hitler cocksuckers GTFIH)

TODAY, noodlewhores are all over white Chads. And even their fathers and grandfathers are on their knees in front of "Aryan gods"
Hunter Biden: "Your question- ‘why does [Chinese billionaires] love me so much?’ is easily answered. It has nothing to do with me and everything to do with my last name (and I bring along very handsome Aryan godlike men wherever I go),"

These Chinese billionaires and CCP officials are not gay. They just think that whites are gods (like every deathnik on the planet).

A thousand years ago, it was the opposite. At the time, the Chinese empire was in contact with tribes of blond, white, nomadic warriors called the Kipchak (which means "the pale ones" in Turkic). The Chinese found them so ugly that they found it necessary to issue an edict to make it clear that no one should be forced to marry them because they were just too repulsive:

"if Chinese persons do not wish to marry Qincha [Kipchak] ..., the latter may marry among their own race ... Kipchaks have light hair and blue eyes. Their appearance is vile and peculiar, so there are those who do not wish to marry them. — (Da Ming lü jijie fuli 6.36b)"

Also, Sand Nigger merchants who were trading along the lower Volga with Vikings coming from the Baltic found these "aryan gods" repulsive and dirty. One of them wrote:

They are the filthiest of all Allah’s creatures: they do not purify themselves after excreting or urinating or wash themselves when in a state of ritual impurity after coitus and do not even wash their hands after food.

What has changed in the meantime ? Genetics ? Certainly not. Scandinavians are still the same and Sand Niggers and Chinks as well.

The only thing that has changed is CULTURE. The white race was regarded as inferior back then while it is regarded as superior today because of the Industrial Revolution and what happened afterwards.

@Moroccancel2- @Intellectual @lotus2345 @DenHaag @ElTruecel @solblue @TheProphetMuscle @Mortis @Ahnfeltia @LesscoBlob @Intellau_Celistic @Transcended Trucel @MarquisDeSade @spasticbuddy @CHOoseWisely123 @AnilBashir @JudeoBiden @XMR
a statement made by one single person represents every single person of that era and also debunks white beauty :lul:

@Govid_Dorious

He is an idiot faggot
i literally flame his ass and he could not do shit about it and called me a midwit

a statement made by one single person represents every single person of that era and also debunks white beauty :lul:
Jfl, it's like lv99bixnood said, hapas and asians become mentally ill when exposed to white beauty standards. He's a certified lunatic. Especially, like I said earlier when you also had Chinese emperors thirsting iver blue eyed Persian slav women.

An edict issued by the imperial administration is hardly "one person"

Lets do a little thought experiment:

Let's say there's a 10 years old kid named Jeetjet (a curry), he is unfortunately suffering from post bullying traumatic disorder and general exclusion. He tries to pass his intellectual speech courses but continues to fail. Here's the thing: he doesn't understand he's failing and believes that he's actually doing great! He is encouraged to just "keep trying" and told to put more effort in. Despite how much time his coach spend tutoring him, he does not learn, and they soon realize he is simply incapable of practicing past basic self-confidence.

As you can see, Jeetjet's beliefs have nothing to do with reality. The reality is that he has irreversible mental damage which has rendered him unable to learn or practice certain way of acting. Whether he believes that or not has no bearing on this reality. So he can choose to delude himself by thinking he just needs to try harder and that he's doing great, or align his beliefs with reality and accept he is simply not capable of doing certain things. There comes a point where effort no longer matters when trying to accomplish something, and that point is when you are not capable of doing that thing in the first place.

So what does this have to do with the Blackpill? Well, unfortunately we're in a situation not too far off from hypothetical Jeetjet's:

Behavioral Science and the current climate of social media has proven time and time again that females are biologically hardwired to be attracted to Chads. Men who possess a top-tier combination of genetic traits like: a strong jawline, deep set hunter eyes, tall stature, large genitalia, white complexion, blue/green eyes, ect. So it's fair to surmise that if your appearance deviates too far from this set of male traits which women are hardwired to be attracted to, then you will simply not find a mate. Yes, there may be a few outliers of truecels who managed to become wealthy and could buy a woman's time. But because of how female nature works she would never be genuinely attracted to him and will almost certainly just be using him for money.

That is the reality of the situation that we ugly, creepy, outcasted men face. We can continue to just "keep trying" and participate in bluepilled copes like dating coaches, self-made belief, and PUA. Or we can align our beliefs with the reality that women will never truly love us in a romantic way because of our appearance.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Reality will continue to be reality whether you believe in it or not. But I'm of the opinion that what really happened sets you free. Once you're able to align your mindset with observable reality, you can begin to focus on other things that are actually worth your time.

Just imagine all those years wasted just to make yourself became a better brainwashed person. You literally put yourself to read (((history))) in (((EU))). Keep in mind you have no online free forum to discuss all those history subject which is just a one sided claim from you.

Sure, but it is always like that with idolatry
I don't deny that, but we also shouldn't deny the fact that this a concious choice of their own, meaning that they're ultimately volcels.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] You Aren't The Protagonist Of The Story, You're Being Misled By Your Ego (One's Genetics Determines Their Role In The Story)​

This thread is inspired by one of the most pathetic and egoistically deluded threads on the forum (ironically in the "Must-Read Content" section):
This thread is also shares the same message as a thread I made before:

There's this weird and common contradiction that I see among incels, and for as enlightened and self aware as so many of you claim to be, most of you fail to recognize this contradiction or even acknowledge it.

I've talked about it before in another thread I made:

I think for this thread it needs to be reiterated at the start, before I delve into the actual topic, because it is very relevant to men seeing themselves as "the good guy" / "the protagonist".

It's so weird to see incels obsess about a woman "loving" them or "validating" them, when a few minutes before making that post you can see another post by them that;
Belittles women
Says they are illogical
Says they can't be trusted
Says they aren't empathetic
Says they only value physical attraction
Says they are all whores
Etc, etc, etc

They spend hours DEGRADING THE VALUE OF WOMEN, and then IN THE SAME BREATH, they then spend hours speaking about women AS IF THEIR JUDGEMENTS OF MEN ARE EVEN VALID.

So which is it?

You do realize you can't have it both ways, right?

Ask yourself a simple question:
Of what worth is the judgement of someone who you yourself has judged to be unfit to judge others?

Would you trust / value the reflection of a broken mirror to gauge your own appearance?

Of course you wouldn't, that would be stupid, that would be illogical.......... and yet so many of you do this very thing when it comes to women.

You should atleast be logically consistent. You can't degrade women's value and then argue that female validation is valuable.

PICK
A
FUCKING

STANCE

If women are everything bad that you say about them, then their validation is as worthless as they are. So stop obsessing over not getting it, or else you are contradicting yourself.

If you want to assert that female validation is valuable, then stop degrading women's value as a whole. You can't value their judgement of you, or else you are contradicting yourself.

Now, onto the main argument.

It always baffles me how so many incels are obsessed with women being attracted to them or women validating them, and it just makes me think that they see themselves as the "protagonist of their own story", but that's deluded when you think about it.

Because if you really look at any protagonist you've read about or seen in media, they look nothing like you and their origins are nothing like yours.

Your genetics will determine how people treat you, if people will help you grow and become stronger/smarter, if people are willing to accept you in leadership roles, etc.

YOUR GENETICS DETERMINE YOUR ROLE / PLACE IN THE STORY.

Here's a good example:
[UWSL]58% of CEOs of [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Fortune 500 companies[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL] are over 6 feet tall, compared with the general American population in which only 15% of men are over 6 feet tall.[/UWSL]

You won't get to be the "hero" / "leader" that guides a company towards success, and everybody looks up to you, BECAUSE NOBODY IS GOING TO CHOOSE YOU FOR THAT ROLE DESPITE YOU HAVING THE QUALITIES FOR IT, OR BEING BETTER SUITED TO THE ROLE THAN A MORE ATTRACTIVE MAN.

THIS IS REALITY.

So why focus so much on attraction and validation (with respect to women OR ANYTHING) as if you are the protagonist, when you know deep down you aren't?

Why not just go after your desires through alternative means and forget about these handicaps and moral limitations (that only really benefit the people "above" you anyways)?

Like I've said in a thread I made before, morality only really benefits the genetically superior ("winners" in society), because these people are usually the "haves" while the genetically inferior are usually the "have nots".

Complaining and obsessing over not being able to get the things you want in life "like a protagonist", is like complaining about the fact that you don't have keys to a door, WHEN YOU HAVE A LOCK PICK, OR A CROWBAR, OR A SLEDGE HAMMER, ETC.

FUCK THE DOOR
lol. Just break down any barriers in your way.

Too many men are egotistically obsessed with being in the role of "protagonist" or "the good guy" in every aspect of life. So they refuse to pursue alternative means of acquiring their desires, just because those methods don't stroke their ego or make them feel like "a good person".

Get over yourself, it's time to grow up.

Can't attract women?, don't attract them then. Buy them, rent them, do whatever the fuck you want, take whatever you want, gain power and influence. So long as you have the resources and you are in the right countries/places, or you have the right connections, all of these things are possible.

Why are so many men stuck in this "role" of trying to be "the protagonist"?

Why are so many of you trying to be "the nice guy" despite how much that role / persona has failed you in your life?

"I want to be a good person :cryfeels:"

While the entire world walks all over you and treats you like trash.

It's pathetic.

I HAVE A WAKEUP CALL FOR ALL THE INCELS ON THIS FORUM:

News Flash - YOU AREN'T THE HERO OF THIS STORY AND YOU NEVER WILL BE, FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELF.

Ever notice how in basically all stories the hero is handsome and/or a descendant of some grand lineage/bloodline/legacy (indicators of high genetic quality)?

You have to be BORN "THE PROTAGONIST".

You have to be BORN INTO THE ROLE OF "THE GOOD GUY".

Trying to be one when you don't have the genetics suited for it, is you handicapping yourself. You're doing yourself a disservice.

You're really just delusional for not realizing one simple fact.

YOUR GENETICS DETERMINE YOUR ROLE IN THE STORY.

This also reminds me of another thread I made which is related to this:

An incel trying to be the "hero" / "protagonist" / "good guy" in this world, is like starting off an RPG game as a mage class, but you are so stubborn and ego obsessed when it comes to being a "warrior", that you pump points into strength and buy warrior armor and weapons, even though you'll never perform optimally.

When you try to force your way into being in the role of "the good guy", the people around you resent you on a subconscious level. Because to them it's like you are violating some kind of natural law.

It's like how women get pissed off when an unattractive man approaches them. It's a "know your place" kind of reaction.

It's like when an short man tries to get into a high level leadership role in a company. People are very likely not going to vote for you, and will instead vote for a taller guy who isn't even as skilled or knowledgeable as you. That's because they can "imagine him in that role", but when they close their eyes, they don't see you at all. In fact they don't want to see you, you are an eye sore.

They want you to have "background character roles".

THIS IS THE USUAL END RESULT FOR INCELS THAT DESPERATELY TRY TO BE "THE PROTAGONIST" IN LIFE (AS I SEE SO MANY OF YOU DOING).

SOCIETY WILL INSTEAD FORCE YOU INTO A "BACKGROUND CHARACTER" / "SIDE CHARACTER" ROLE.

You will then convince yourself that this is "good enough" and cope till the day you die.

Me personally, I kinda like the idea of "being the villain". Always related to them more, they are just more interesting characters, and they have actual plans and more interesting motivations than the cliche protagonist "I must do X, because X is good".

I'M NOT THE PROTAGONIST OF MY OWN STORY
I'M THE ANTAGONIST OF EVERYBODY ELSE'S

I don't deny that, but we also shouldn't deny the fact that this a concious choice of their own, meaning that they're ultimately volcels.
Absolutely. According to all monotheistic religions, the idolater is guilty of his own idolatry.

Absolutely. According to all monotheistic religions, the idolater is guilty of his own idolatry.
Exactly. There is no denying we ultimately have the free will to do as we please. Nobody is forcing ethnics in the West to worship white people. Just like how nobody forces you to worship anything (unless you live in some Islamic country). What you idolize is YOUR CHOICE.

Blackpill The Term "Euphemism" Is A Euphemism For "Lie" (Our "Species Culture" Of Dishonesty)​

I only just realized how meta the term euphemism is, it only just dawned upon me, when you think about it, the term in of itself is a euphemism for "lie", that's all that euphemisms are

On that note, when we look at the culture of the entire species of humanity, dishonesty is inherent to every aspect of our culture, especially when it comes to subjects that relate to the "nature of existing"

We call death "resting in peace", "passing on", etc

We refer to sex as "making love"

I don't know if its sociopathy but I tend to pick up on all these weird idiosyncrasies that are common among the interactions between humans in conversation, greetings, etc, and everything literally revolves around lying to eachother, pretending that what we know is true isn't, this is why as a species we remain so primitive and are plagued with trivial problems despite how technologically advanced we are, its because as a species we haven't taken the final step to truly become an advanced species, honesty and honesty even in the face of introspective thought

Humans for the most part are an illogical species, and a dishonest species, so really and truly it is us who are the weird ones for being logical and honest, in a world where dishonesty is the norm, an honest man is a problem and an abnormality

Think about the weird commonalities that we all just accept and they don't even make sense

"Eat your food, but don't act like you enjoy it too much, eat as though you aren't enjoying it and it isn't that great, too much enjoyment isn't courteous" - Yet our entire food economy today revolves around the enjoyment of food, favoring taste over nutrition

"If you buy something for someone, remove the price tag, its discourteous to remind someone how much you are spending on them" - Why, that logically doesn't make any sense, if they feel bad about having money spent on them, then they should refuse, its ridiculous that I have to conceal a price so that someone gets to have blissful ignorance, they can simple return the favor or refuse

Every single damn thing we do everyday in human society has some lie tied to it, some weird game I have to take part in, and I realize more and more that's what's tiring about life to me, having to deal with these annoying, pointless, illogical interactions day in and day out, having to lie all the time and having everyone around you treat it like its common place, like its regular behavior, when actually it isn't, its just that the abnormal individuals are the majority, so they get to decide that their abnormality is normal, despite how much it holds back the species, and slows social progress, they don't give a fuck, they love their little social games and the intricacies involved because it makes them feel special for taking part in it and "mastering" it, even though it impacts the all round efficiency and productivity of the species, they don't care, any advanced AI would point out the same flaws of the species that I am now, we operate in a way that doesn't make sense, I'm tired of hearing fucking BS lines like - "that's what it means to be human" that is overly repeated in all media, its fucking BS, and those of us who aren't illogical are stuck on a plane being piloted by fucking blindfolded idiots.

Being a black piller, is like being a monkey in a jungle within a community of monkeys, and then one day you wake up and you are a human being with all the understanding, consciousness, self awareness, etc that makes you differ from a monkey, yet you still have to live amongst the monkeys, you still have to go along with all the interactions you did before but this time around you can see it for what it is, and it bothers you, you want out, but there is no out, because all that there is, is that community of monkeys, they are the majority you have no choice but to live with them, you leave that community and all you will find is another community of monkeys, YOU ARE ALONE

If you guys think being a black piller now is hard, imgaine having this mindset in the old days, where does was no internet to reach out and speak to like minded men, yuo'd truly feel alone and trapped then

This is why I could never ascend at this point, I don't want to, I don't want anything to do with human society, I just want to wealthmax and retreat to some corner of the world where I can live a relatively undisturbed life and have access to various forms of entertainment and pleasure, interacting with humans is tiring, we are truly a ridiculous species if you look at us from an outside looking in perspective, we wonder why we have so many social problems, so much corruption, etc when our culture as a species is literally about lying

Even things like products, technology and inventions revolve around lies, heck cornflakes wasn't even invented to just be a food for a quick healthy breakfast, it was invented to curb masturbation (notice how a lot of things point back to human sensitivity around the subject of sex, and how were willing to do anything to repress and cover it up, rather than be honest about it)

I would not be surprised if we encountered some advanced species one day and when we try to explain the concept of euphemisms to them, they are confused, because no such equivalent term exists in their language or culture, they'd respond - "you mean lying?", because that's all that it is, humans are a dishonest species, one so dishonest that we've even perfected the art of lying to ourselves, we lie to ourselves about the concept of death, about sex and reproduction, about whats valuable to society, about the structure of relationships between males and females and what stabilizes these structures, about why people participate within society and what determines how and if they do so, etc

I truly believe that all human problems stem from two base aspects of personality that the majority of humans have:

(1.) Ego (THIS YOU NIGGER)
(2.) Dishonesty

These two things are the bane of human existence, and ego is #1 because it is usually the root cause of #2, Ego is the root of all misfortune, if humans weren't such an egotistical species, not so obsessed about being better than others, pushing others beneath you, talking down to other people, etc, all of our problems would pretty much go away, but until that day, were all just stuck here dealing with normies and the fucked up world they created.

Importing north american culture globally was the biggest mistake, it started with buying news and radio broadcasts, then the damage was already done and now the degenerate american cultural norms are dominating memetically in the whole world including 3rd world shitholes.

A world where this man is more desireable then

this man.

But no surely it must be genetic :3

Exactly. There is no denying we ultimately have the free will to do as we please. Nobody is forcing ethnics in the West to worship white people. Just like how nobody forces you to worship anything (unless you live in some Islamic country). What you idolize is YOUR CHOICE.
Yes, definitely.

How do you explain that scandanavian sex slaves were in high demand by ethnics during medieval times? Where's your cultural there?
Crimean slave trade

@IncelsNeverCry

It's because the elites have been calculating the capability of every race before importing those cultures.
You can't just insert X culture and expect it to work and go mainstream without looking to their looks.

@IncelsNeverCry

It's because the elites have been calculating the capability of every race before importing those cultures.
You can't just insert X culture and expect it to work and go mainstream without looking to their looks.
It's all post WW2 politics, the US had the infrastructure and capital so murican movies, music and culture dominated during the rebuilding period, hence the clownworld we have today where ugly freaks as long as they have pale skin have inherent desirability.

It's all post WW2 politics, the US had the infrastructure and capital so murican movies, music and culture dominated during the rebuilding period, hence the clownworld we have today where ugly freaks as long as they have pale skin have inherent desirability.
The mainstream media that went global must go under decades of preparation to test which race that will do the most damage (1945-1970). The looks, intimidation, and social problem must be checked before launching these popular degenracy worldwide. One of the race is indeed their tool to push it and must fit in.

How do you explain that scandanavian sex slaves were in high demand by ethnics during medieval times? Where's your cultural there?
View attachment 831696
I really would like to know where you get that information from. I see a number of people saying this but I am not sure it is trustworthy. For example, the girl on the painting is clearly not scandinavian. THe Muslims did capture a lot of Christian slaves in the mediterranean and elsewhere because it was illegal for them to enslave fellow muslims. It is unclear to me whether this had anything to do with skin color.

Midwit believing non-scientific shit from a guy just because he is a "Nobel Prize". Watson was a chemist. He discovered the chemical structure of DNA. What he is saying in the picture is just his opinion. It is NOT a result that follows from whatever research he ever did and is completely unscientific.

Typical gullible midwit behavior.
> James Dewey Watson (born April 6, 1928) is an American molecular biologist, geneticist, and zoologist.

Chemistry is needed to anylaze all those DNA mollecule you fucking faggot
Have u ever heard of carbon chemistry bitch ass mutt

Meanwhile you
PhD in Theoretical Computer Science. +MA in history, +MPhil in Sociology, PhD in Sanskrit in the process.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR NONSENSE DUDE
FUCKING LIAR SO CALLED CULTURE EXPERT SCAMMER
OFC HE IS THE CORRECT PERSON TO SAY ABOUT THIS

YOU LITERALLY TRYING TO CONVINCE US THAT A DEFECT IS NOT A CURSE
IM NOT BUYING THESE BULLSHIT BITCH

You fucking deserve worse you need to be beheaded to dead and got your corpses feed to starving crocodile because you literally serve no purpose.
Your parents bond pairing was a mistake that you are now a mutt faggot abomination living in the (((EU))) irreversibly mentally ill and be a self engulfed bootsraping faggot

Your existence is in fact a mistake and your parents should not exist too

Last edited:
> James Dewey Watson (born April 6, 1928) is an American molecular biologist, geneticist, and zoologist.

Chemistry is needed to anylaze all those DNA mollecule you fucking faggot
Have u ever heard of carbon chemistry bitch ass mutt
Yes, but analysing whether this makes niggers more stupid or not is absolutely not possible given the state of human genetics. So, what he says is just his opinion. It has NOTHING to do with his scientific research. And you midwit are falling for it.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR NONSENSE DUDE
FUCKING LIAR SO CALLED CULTURE EXPERT SCAMMER
OFC HE IS THE CORRECT PERSON TO SAY ABOUT THIS

YOU LITERALLY TRYING TO CONVINCE US THAT A DEFECT IS NOT A CURSE
IM NOT BUYING THESE BULLSHIT BITCH

You fucking deserve worse you need to be beheaded to dead and got your corpses feed to starving crocodile because you literally serve no purpose.
Your parents bond pairing was a mistake that you are now a mutt faggot abomination living in the (((EU))) irreversibly mentally ill and be a self engulfed bootsraping faggot

Your existence is in fact a mistake and your parents should not exist too
You want another warning from the mods? If not, I suggest you stop spamming this thread with your low-grade midwith vomit.

Yes, but analysing whether this makes niggers more stupid or not is absolutely not possible given the state of human genetics. So, what he says is just his opinion. It has NOTHING to do with his scientific research. And you midwit are falling for it.

You want another warning from the mods? If not, I suggest you stop spamming this thread with your low-grade midwith vomit.
You are projecting your own disability onto me you dumbnut spawn

Fucking stupid faggot

I bet you know nothing about organic chemistry let alone complex component of his theory you fucking stupid fuck reporting the mods all you can do

Your experience in this matter is a dust compared to his work
Retarded faggot thinking your ass special

You are a vomit dude and your parents did it. Well you are an abomination filth posting thread after thread using old outdated cherrypick method that no faggot will ever use to self depreciation themselves

40%

/YOU WANT ANOTHER WARNING FROM THE MODS/

Fucking NPC filth piece of pubic spawn type of argument you can go back to reddit where IT do agree with your HAPA MUTT ASS

Mind you i'm not triggered at all with your thread because i'm enjoying abusing your thread into a fucking shithole filth

Last edited:

And we are suppossed to have retarded /moral orel/ type of reformation made by your internal faggot existence huh?

Get fuck mutt faggot

MUH MIDWIT MUH THEORY
HE IS WRONG MUH THIS MUH THAT
CULTURE IS THE PRIMARY LOOKING ASS MUTT
IRREVERSIBLE MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT SHIT
JBW JEWNIGGER GOOKED SPAWN FAGGOTRY LOOKING ASS

Last edited:
Asians are not human so it doesn't matter what they think

@Govid_Dorious

Asians are not human so it doesn't matter what they think
Hitler cocksuckers are also white blond Chad cocksuckers. Hitler could not get it up, unless he was peed on by Geli Raubal.

Stormfrontness is associated with pretty disgusting sex urges. What does that make you?