Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] - It Is Contradictory To Value "Female Validation" Whilst Simultaneously Devaluing Females Themselves

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This is something that needs to be addressed, I'm seeing a lot of blue pilled posts against paying for sex, and the most frustrating part isn't their refusal, its the blatant contradiction in their arguments and their mindset, that female validation means more to them than sex, while at the same time speaking about women like they are lower than dirt, its the stupidity that is angering, these idiots can't see the obvious contradiction in their words, let me get to the point

Its completely contradictory to both acknowledge that women are basically instinct driven and illogical, and yet somehow value whether or not they admire you or think highly of you

Ask yourself, of what value is a woman's evaluation of you, when you SUPPOSEDLY do not value her as a person

How can you devalue women as an existence, speak of them as illogical, emotional, less intelligent, etc, while at the same time claiming that their evaluation of you is something that matters (do you see the obvious contradiction yet?)

THAT WOULD BE LIKE ME SAYING I HAVE A BROKEN MIRROR, YET I TRUST ITS ABILITY TO GIVE ME AN ACCURATE REFLECTION

One should only value the evaluation given by someone relative to how much they value the logical integrity of said person, in other words, if you truly believe everything the black pill says about women, then by valuing female validation, you are putting stake in the competency of a group of individuals, that you yourself deem as incompetent (OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION)

That's a huge contradiction, it doesn't make any sense, I seriously believe most of the guys saying this are posturing and they don't really think badly of women. They are coping and just calling them "bad names" so they can trick themselves (using mental gymnastics) into thinking that they don't care about women, so they don't feel powerless and trapped

These guys still have a "reverence" for women which is why they value their validation

Last edited:
Ive seen a similar thread or post like this before. Nonetheless, it is 100% true. But the only reason we are that way is because our heterosexual biology as men is to be highly attracted to women for genetic immortality, but again, without that, your life as a man is practically an evolutionary failure and that doesnt sit well for some thirsty cucks so they place women on a pedestal, hoping they can attain said genetic immortality.

hate is a powerful bond.
when I see incels insulting women in every post I assume there's still a strong link between them and the opposite sex.(you don't care or feel emotions about something you deem irrelevant).
someone who really belives in the blackpill should be completly indifferent towards women.

hate is a powerful bond.
when I see incels insulting women in every post I assume there's still a strong link between them and the opposite sex.(you don't care or feel emotions about something you deem irrelevant).
someone who really belives in the blackpill should be completly indifferent towards women.
True, at most their as the OP, stated, retarded, primitive and instinct driven.
But so are most cucks. So shit, different sides of the same coin here, the blackpill, is what will truly separate the wheat from the chaff.

Ive seen a similar thread or post like this before.

Likely also mines, very few people want to point this out, everybody just seems to be tip toeing around it, and not pointing it out, and letting these comments pass on by like its normal

True, at most their as the OP, stated, retarded, primitive and instinct driven.
But so are most cucks. So shit, different sides of the same coin here, the blackpill, is what will truly separate the wheat from the chaff.

The more time I spend on this site, the more I start to realize one of the things I fear about the incel community, most of the men are a bunch of blue pillers that THINK they are black pilled, and they have likely went around blue pilling a bunch of young new comers, leading them down a cucked and illogical path, this shit is scary, its like were surrounded by sleeper agents, these guys are misleading young incels and they aren't even aware of what they are doing

Imagine if I had came to this site when I was 13 or something and its these idiots that I talked to often and heeded their advice, I'd likely have already killed myself or something, because the rule set these guys have set for their lives LEADS NOWHERE

I once asked a user who said he'd refuse to pay for sex because he doesn't get validation, if he would pay for dates (to point out the obvious irony of paying to gamble rather than paying for a guarantee)

His response was that he would not date either

SO LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT

YOU WON'T PAY A WHORE FOR SEX
YOU WON'T TAKE AN AVERAGE WOMAN OUT ON A DATE
YOU LITERALLY EXPECT WOMEN TO JUST WALK UP TO YOU AND FUCK YOU (because chad gets to do that)

YET YOU AREN'T VOLCEL?

Dude I feel like I'm being trolled on this site sometimes, there's no way people can be this stupid, there's just no way. These guys are worse than feminists when it comes to logic (in some cases) and that's a feat in of itself. They have all these weird mentalcel selfimposed restrictions that there is no way out of, you just have to remain a sexually starved virgin, these guys aren't operating on logic.

A lot of these guys speak as though women are literally just supposed to fall out of the sky onto their cock, some of these give prove the "entitlement" meme feminists keep peddling around about incels, like they are larps doing it on purpose to spread a false narrative

Last edited:
Likely also mines, very few people want to point this out, everybody just seems to be tip toeing around it, and not pointing it out, and letting these comments pass on by like its normal

The more time I spend on this site, the more I start to realize one of the things I fear about the incel community, most of the men are a bunch of blue pillers that THINK they are black pilled, and they have likely went around blue pilling a bunch of young new comers, leading them down a cucked and illogical path, this shit is scary, its like were surrounded by sleeper agents, these guys are misleading young incels and they aren't even aware of what they are doing

Imagine if I had came to this site when I was 13 or something and its these idiots that I talked to often and heeded their advice, I'd likely have already killed myself or something, because the rule set these guys have set for their lives LEADS NOWHERE

I once asked a user who said he'd refuse to pay for sex because he doesn't get validation, if he would pay for dates (to point out the obvious irony of paying to gamble rather than paying for a guarantee)

His response was that he would not date either

SO LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT

YOU WON'T PAY A WHORE FOR SEX
YOU WON'T TAKE AN AVERAGE WOMAN OUT ON A DATE
YOU LITERALLY EXPECT WOMEN TO JUST WALK UP TO YOU AND FUCK YOU (because chad gets to do that)

YET YOU AREN'T VOLCEL?

Dude I feel like I'm being trolled on this site sometimes, there's no way people can be this stupid, there's just no way. These guys are worse than feminists when it comes to logic (in some cases) and that's a feat in of itself. They have all these weird mentalcel selfimposed restrictions that there is no way out of, you just have to remain a sexually starved virgin, these guys aren't operating on logic.

A lot of these guys speak as though women are literally just supposed to fall out of the sky onto their cock, some of these give prove the "entitlement" meme feminists keep peddling around about incels, like they are larps doing it on purpose to spread a false narrative
You can go out on a date without spending money... The rest of your post I agree with.

This is something that needs to be addressed, I'm seeing a lot of blue pilled posts against paying for sex, and the most frustrating part isn't their refusal, its the blatant contradiction in their arguments and their mindset, that female validation means more to them than sex, while at the same time speaking about women like they are lower than dirt, its the stupidity that is angering, these idiots can't see the obvious contradiction in their words, let me get to the point

Its completely contradictory to both acknowledge that women are basically instinct driven and illogical, and yet somehow value whether or not they admire you or think highly of you

Ask yourself, of what value is a woman's evaluation of you, when you SUPPOSEDLY do not value her as a person

How can you devalue women as an existence, speak of them as illogical, emotional, less intelligent, etc, while at the same time claiming that their evaluation of you is something that matters (do you see the obvious contradiction yet?)

THAT WOULD BE LIKE ME SAYING I HAVE A BROKEN MIRROR, YET I TRUST ITS ABILITY TO GIVE ME AN ACCURATE REFLECTION

One should only value the evaluation given by someone relative to how much they value the logical integrity of said person, in other words, if you truly believe everything the black pill says about women, then by valuing female validation, you are putting stake in the competency of a group of individuals, that you yourself deem as incompetent (OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION)

That's a huge contradiction, it doesn't make any sense, I seriously believe most of the guys saying this are posturing and they don't really think badly of women. They are coping and just calling them "bad names" so they can trick themselves (using mental gymnastics) into thinking that they don't care about women, so they don't feel powerless and trapped

These guys still have a "reverence" for women which is why they value their validation
I care for their admiration, I suppose you could say that I have an unconscious involuntarily reverence for them that I can't change. Just as you can't choose to feel sexually attracted to them.

Read post, too low I.Q to understand.

You can't honestly expect dudes who have been mocked their entire lives and crave ANY type of human validation (Male or female) to magically become completely indifferent to females.

You're really hung up on this hooker thing aren't you? I think its fine if you want to pay some bitch to suck you off but its completely hypocritical to complain about females being whores when you are supporting their lifestyle. Either accept that you're bluepilled as fuck and continue throwing money at them or realize that the only reason they do this is because weak willed faggots let them get away with it

I care for their admiration, I suppose you could say that I have an unconscious involuntarily reverence for them that I can't change. Just as you can't choose to feel sexually attracted to them.

False, comparing a biological sexual urge to a psychological want you were indoctrinated to chase after since birth as equal is completely false, your reverence for them IS NOT INVOLUNTARY, you are CHOOSING to do it, and YOU CAN SIMPLY STOP

Please don't conflate ones biological cravings and mental conditioning, its innate for men to WANT women, not innate for me to revere them, this mindset is something recent, the men of the past would laugh at how cucked men have become, we live in an age of female business owners and CEO's, would not even follow a female leader, your words contradict what we already know to be true, men respecting women and revering them IS NEW AGE BS, it was never like this, so don't speak like its just biology and you "can't help yourself", how did the men of the past help themselves then

We don't even have to go back to the past, how do the men in strict islamic countries help themselves, beating wives if they disrespect them, etc, do they have magic powers to resist those biological urges of reverence lol, like come on dude stop coping?

You can go out on a date without spending money... The rest of your post I agree with.

I never claimed all dates require money, but if you are an incel, more likely than not it will, of course one could just go for a walk on the beach or some BS, but you're gonna have to eat at some point, and if you planned on getting lucky you'd have bought condoms, you'd try to ply her with alcohol to increase your chances, etc

A date where no money has been spent, by an average guy, or especially an incel, is very likely not going to lead to sex

Last edited:
we are simply a victim of our biology

You're really hung up on this hooker thing aren't you? I think its fine if you want to pay some bitch to suck you off but its completely hypocritical to complain about females being whores when you are supporting their lifestyle.

Your entire post is a strawman, nobody actually complains about women JUST being whores (except moralfags, who are just operating on emotions not logic), all incels I know of (actual black pillers) complain about women being "SELECTIVE WHORES" (being whores for exclusively the top class of males)

Here's the difference, you are a just an illogical moralfag, whilst my arguments about women revolve around logic, there is a collective detriment to the male populace if women are SELECTIVE WHORES, if women were "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY WHORES" nobody would hate whoredom because everybody would benefit

If someone released some virus that genetically altered women to have a male libido and male standards, do you think any man would be complaining about whoredom again, no, it would be a worldwide orgy, basically everybody would be getting laid, not the shit show we see today

Seems like you are being vague on purpose, what affects the sexual market negatively isn't women being whores, its women being whores for a small group of men and excluding the rest, because at the end of the day all women are whores, that pure virgin wife guys like you want is only that woman UP TO THAT POINT, after you guys fuck for the first time, that's it, she's going to be YOUR WHORE, no longer innocent and pure, no longer a virgin, women becoming whores is inevitable, the only variable that can be affected, is if said whoredom is being distributed in an equal manner or not

Also statistically women who are whores remain whores for quite a while, so what "lifestyle" is being "supported", I'm gracing them with the ability to suck more incel cock, damn I sure am helping these women cheat the system. Don't act like paying some e-whore to flash her tits is the same as paying a woman to fuck you, paying e-whores is funding a woman's lifestyle, paying actual whores is making a woman earn an existence by pleasuring you directly

Come back when you actually have an argument

we are simply a victim of our biology

Please see my response to @tulasdanslos

False, comparing a biological sexual urge to a psychological want you were indoctrinated to chase after since birth as equal is completely false, your reverence for them IS NOT INVOLUNTARY, you are CHOOSING to do it, and YOU CAN SIMPLY STOP

Please don't conflate ones biological cravings and mental conditioning, its innate for men to WANT women, not innate for me to revere them, this mindset is something recent, the men of the past would laugh at how cucked men have become, we live in an age of female business owners and CEO's, would not even follow a female leader, your words contradict what we already know to be true, men respecting women and revering them IS NEW AGE BS, it was never like this, so don't speak like its just biology and you "can't help yourself", how did the men of the past help themselves then

We don't even have to go back to the past, how do the men in strict islamic countries help themselves, beating wives if they disrespect them, etc, do they have magic powers to resist those biological urges of reverance lol, like come on dude stop coping?

Last edited:
Based outburst

Your entire post is a strawman, nobody actually complains about women JUST being whores, all incels complain about women being "SELECTIVE WHORES" (being whores for exclusively the top class of males)

Here's the difference, you are a just an illogical moralfag, my arguments about women revolve around logic, there is a collective detriment to the male populace if women are SELECTIVE WHORES, if women were "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY WHORES" nobody would hate whoredom

Seems like you are being vague on purpose, what affects the sexual market negatively isn't women being whores, its women being whores for a small group of men and excluding the rest, because at the end of the day all women are whores, that pure virgin wife guys like you want is only that woman UP TO THAT POINT, after you guys fuck for the first time, that's it, she's going to be YOUR WHORE, still a whore though.

Also statistically women who are whores remain whores for quite a while, so what "lifestyle" is being "supported", I'm gracing them with the ability to suck more incel cock, damn I sure am helping these women cheat the system. Don't act like paying some e-whore to flash her tits is the same as paying a woman to fuck you, paying e-whores is funding a woman's lifestlye, paying actual whores is making a woman earn an existence by pleasuring you directly

Come back when you actually have an argument

Please see my response to @tulasdanslos
You are giving some bitch money for something she would give up for free if you were attractive. You are pathetically handing over your wallet and accepting your place. You are just like the bluepilled cucks that preach women's liberation you just try to put your own spin on it. There is a reason this isn't an issue in non cucked countries. Because the females are punished harshly and the sad supporters get the lashings too.

The problem is that our rational mind is in conflict with our subconscious. Rationally, we think that women are lower than dirt, but subconsciously we crave to experience what Chad does.

JFL if you think that cucking yourself by orbiting women will solve the problem.

it's simple, every man hopes to find a chaste unicorn, and occassionally projects that image of a unicorn onto women they don't know very well

when the projection is successful, they are hurt by the woman's judgement, when it's not successful it's easy for them to hurl insults at her

False, comparing a biological sexual urge to a psychological want you were indoctinated to chase after since birth as equal is completely false, you reverence for them IS NOT INVOLUNTARY, you are CHOOSING to do it, and YOU CAN SIMPLY STOP
Why shouldn't it be biological? That sounds totally made up. It makes sense that we should enjoy to be liked by other people especially women whom we have to mate with.

We don't even have to go back to the past, how do the men in strict islamic countries help themselves, beating wives if they disrespect them, etc, do they have magic powers to resist those biological urges of reverance lol, like come on dude stop coping?
Yes I believe those men were just the same as us. Just because you have that desire doesn't mean you have to give in to it and worship women. You can be a faggot and still denounce homosexuality, and you can crave the love of women and still wish to have them subjugated because you think that is the right thing to do. How do Muslims fast during Ramadan? Do they have magic powers to resist the biological urge to eat?

Last edited:
You are giving some bitch money for something she would give up for free if you were attractive.

The problem you guys have is that you still think of women as "people", so you are still focused on who they are giving what to and how much easier it is for another person to get it, I don't care about those other people, I just care about getting what I want lol

Imagine there's fruit in a tall tree (well tall for you)

A tall man can simply walk up to the tree and pick the fruit

An athletic yet short man (around your height) will climb up the tree and maneuver to reach and pick the fruit

You might be short and weak, so you'll have to go get tools, like a stool, a pole with a hook, or maybe buy a ladder to reach and pick the fruit

Everybody wants that fruit, but not everybody is going to be equipped to get the fruit the same way, because there's criteria to be met to pick it

So you can do whats necessary to get the fruit based on your limitations, or you can waste your time endlessly complaining about the fact that you aren't tall enough to just pick the fruit or strong enough to scale the tree and pick it

Which seems more logical to you?

There is a reason this isn't an issue in non cucked countries

Ironically its guys like you who just endlessly complain and never put any time or resources into moving to such countries, you are unwilling to sacrifice whatever freedoms you would lose as a tradeoff to have access to chaste women, whereas men like me see everything objective, everything is a deal, a bargain, and "Islammaxxing" actually is my "Plan B", I am wealthmaxxing so I can move to a country with a cheap cost of living and cheap prostitution, but if I ever get tired of that life, my plan is to branch over into a religious strategy and move to a strict islamic state to look for a wife

So I like how all guys like you ever do is talk, you are preaching to the choir, I already have plans revolving around the fact that certain places have more control over women, all guys like you ever do is whine and complain, sometimes I feel you do nothing on purpose just so that you can have something to complain about

You put forth a good point, ok, SO WHAT DO YOU PLAN ON DOING WITH THIS INFORMATION

Oh wait, the same thing you always do, DO NOTHING AND COMPLAIN

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> @EyesAreSoCold (I hate comment merging)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why shouldn't it be biological?

This isn't a matter of should or shouldn't, this is a matter of is or isn't, and you'll notice all heteosexual men universally crave and seek out sex, which means its biological, yet all heterosexual men DON'T crave and seek out female validation, so why would you think its biological, it differs from country to country, culture to culture, era to era, that's not how biology works.

The fact that you said "shouldn't" rather than "isn't" is weird and makes it seem like you are coping, you are speaking about the subject as though we get to decide whether its true or not, as though if we decide in this argument that it "should" be biological, it will now be so. Or maybe english isn't your first language and I'm reading too much into your words

Yes I believe those men were just the same as us. Just because you have that desire doesn't mean you have to give in to it and worship women.

You see its lines like this that make me feel I'm being trolled, because like I said to @GeneticDysfunction in this thread:
Dude I feel like I'm being trolled on this site sometimes, there's no way people can be this stupid, there's just no way. These guys are worse than feminists when it comes to logic (in some cases) and that's a feat in of itself.

I value women's HOLES
You value women's OPINIONS OF YOU

You yourself said that you have a REVERENCE for women

I care for their admiration, I suppose you could say that I have an unconscious involuntarily reverence for them

Please, please tell me you see the irony in you saying that paying women for sex is worshiping them, but REVERING THEM ISN'T

I swear I feel like I'm dealing with idiots half the time on this site, you guys have to be doing this shit on purpose, why do you guys keep making these contradictory arguments, its so blatantly in your face, you have to have noticed it.

You can be a faggot and still denounce homosexuality, and you can crave the love of women and still wish to have them subjugated because you think that is the right thing to do. How do Muslims fast during Ramadan? Do they have magic powers to resist the biological urge to eat?

I'm not doing anything based on it being "right" or "wrong", I'm doing it based on objective reasons, not subjective reasons, whether its "beneficial" or "detrimental", morality is subjective I care nothing for it

You are another one of those idiots who make the perfect slave for society, always striving to be "better than" others to attain some subjective standard of "goodness", you clearly don't think for yourself, and ironically its guys like you that will claim you are black pilled

Last edited:
This isn't a matter of should or shouldn't, this is a matter of is or isn't, and you'll notice all heteosexual men universally crave and seek out sex, which means its biological, yet all heterosexual men DON'T crave and seek out female validation, so why would you think its biological, it differs from country to country, culture to culture, era to era, that's not how biology works.

The fact that you said "shouldn't" rather than "isn't" is weird and makes it seem like you are coping, you are speaking about the subject as though we get to decide whether its true or not, as though if we decide in this argument that it "should" be biological, it will now be so. Or maybe english isn't your first language and I'm reading too much into your words

You see its lines like this that make me feel I'm being trolled, because like I said to @GeneticDysfunction in this thread:

I value women's HOLES
You value women's OPINIONS OF YOU

You yourself said that you have a REVERENCE for women

Please, please tell me you see the irony in you saying that paying women for sex is worshiping them, but REVERING THEM ISN'T

I swear I feel like I'm dealing with idiots half the time on this site, you guys have to be doing this shit on purpose, why do you guys keep making these contradictory arguments, its so blatantly in your face, you have to have noticed it.

I'm not doing anything based on it being "right" or "wrong", I'm doing it based on objective reasons, not subjective reasons, whether its "beneficial" or "detrimental", morality is subjective I care nothing for it

You are another one of those idiots who make the perfect slave for society, always striving to be "better than" others to attain some subjective standard of "goodness", you clearly don't think for yourself, and ironically its guys like you that will claim you are black pilled

I still don't buy that seeking their validation isn't biological. Males fight amongst each other and do other things to impress women to win their validation and so it is for all animals. I value both their holes and some of their opinions of me involuntarily.

practically everyone in this planet worships females. even if you, yourself, don't feel the slightest positive thing about them, it is objectively a huge amount of validation if a creature which everyone else worships, a creature with an infinite amount of choices and opportunities, chooses to worship/orbit/(whatever else you want to call it) you.

practically everyone in this planet worships females. even if you

1. Speak for yourself, you can't tell me who I worship, what kind of ridiculous nonsense is that

2. This is where we have to get specific, because a lot of people like to make vague BS semantic arguments

For example, you could be saying "worship", and your concept of "worship", also includes "desire", so just by me desiring women sexually you would classify that as "worship" by default. Even if I don't revere them at all and see them as objects to be acquired for use, it would still be "worship" under such a definition.

So lets be specific

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WORSHIP?

You'll notice that the moment you answer this question, your entire argument that I also "worship" females will fall apart, because you will;

A. Reveal that you have broad all encompassing criteria for "worship", which makes your argument INHERENTLY DISINGENUOUS
OR
B. Reveal that I don't meet your criteria of "worship" so you'll have to retract the statement

1. Speak for yourself, you can't tell me who I worship, what kind of ridiculous nonsense is that
this is why i've said "PRACTICALLY the entire planet", not "the entire planet".

For example, you could be saying "worship", and your concept of "worship", also includes "desire", so just by me desiring women sexually you would classify that as "worship" by default. Even if I don't revere them at all and see them as objects to be acquired for use, it would still be "worship" under such a definition.
it doesn't matter what you believe in your mind. the fact is that you regularly pay money to females to merely spread their legs and lay in bed for half an hour, and you also try very, very hard to get other incels here to also engage in this cuckoldry, probably trying to convince yourself that you're not a worshipper. i don't see any difference between someone like you and a person who pays for premium snapchats of online females, really. it's the same sort of worship in my mind. you could just fuck your hand to free porn.

it doesn't matter what you believe in your mind

Right back at you lol

The fact is that you regularly pay money to females to merely spread their legs and lay in bed for half an hour

I've actually only done it once, wish I could do it regularly, i'll have to wealthmax and move to a cheap country first before things get that great for me

you also try very, very hard to get other incels here to also do so, probably to try to convince yourself that you're not a worshipper.

1. I'm doing it for the same reason guys on here are spreading nofap, they believe it will help make mens lives more enjoyable, my perspective just happens to be accurate unlike nofap which ironically just sexually starves men who will likely never get laid

I'm not completely against nofap, I'm against nofap without a cause, for example before I start back escortcelling again I plan to do nofap for a few months for "reset" purposes so I can get more enjoyment out of it, but nofappers tell men on this site to sexually starve themselves with no end in sight for no goal or purpose whatsoever, there's no logic to it

2. I don't think of myself as a "worshipper" so there's no reason to try and convince myself that I'm not one, also look at how disingenuously you are arguing, you don't see the irony in saying this while purposefully avoiding answering my question?

You are telling me I'm trying to convince myself I'm not a "worshipper" but without your criteria I can't even properly assess that argument because I don't know what you think I'm trying to convince myself I'm not (I doubt you can even follow me right now lol)

i don't see any difference between someone like you and a person who pays for premium snapchats of online females, really. it's the same sort of worship in my mind. you could just fuck your hand to free porn.

If you can't see the difference, its because you are blinded by ego and emotions

That's like saying you can't see the difference between someone who pays to watch roller coaster rides, and someone who pays to actually ride the rides, this is common sense, a child can understand the difference, clearly your bias is blinding you and making you dishonest

1. JFL you keep using the word "worship" in weird ways, because like I said, you obviously have some personal definition based on criteria YOU'VE YET TO REVEAL, all I can do till I understand what you mean by "worship" is disagree and assert I am not "worshiping" women

2. I had this friend from school who I told years ago that I don't get why men date, and that porn is satisfying enough, and I'll never feel the need to chase after sex, I had only been masturbating for about 1 year and a few months at that point, the thing you learn with the passage of time is that it gets olds, the orgasms are still great but you want to experience more, the more and more you see other men enjoying fucking women, the more you want to actually experience it for yourself rather than watch, so ironically porn is the reason I want to escortcel, I've seen too much enjoyable shit to not want to do it myself, after years and years of fapping, its no longer enough

Also after your first fuck there's no going back, you can still fap to porn, but there's no going back to strictly porn, just like after years of fapping to HD videos I can't fap to black and white manga porn, its a complete relative downgrade

Right back at you lol

I've actually only done it once, wish I could do it regularly, i'll have to wealthmax and move to a cheap country first before things get that great for me

1. I'm doing it for the same reason guys on here are spreading nofap, they believe it will help make mens lives more enjoyable, my perspective just happens to be accurate unlike nofap which ironically just sexually starves men who will likely never get laid

I'm not completely against nofap, I'm against nofap without a cause, for example before I start back escortcelling again I plan to do nofap for a few months for "reset" purposes so I can get more enjoyment out of it, but nofappers tell men on this site to sexually starve themselves with no end in sight for no goal or purpose whatsoever, there's no logic to it

2. I don't think of myself as a "worshipper" so there's no reason to try and convince myself that I'm not one, also look at how disingenuously you are arguing, you don't see the irony in saying this while purposefully avoiding answering my question?

You are telling me I'm trying to convince myself I'm not a "worshipper" but without your criteria I can't even properly assess that argument because I don't know what you think I'm trying to convince myself I'm not (I doubt you can even follow me right now lol)

If you can't see the difference, its because you are blinded by ego and emotions

That's like saying you can't see the difference between someone who pays to watch roller coaster rides, and someone who pays to actually ride the rides, this is common sense, a child can understand the difference, clearly your bias is blinding you and making you dishonest

1. JFL you keep using the word "worship" in weird ways, because like I said, you obviously have some personal definition based on criteria YOU'VE YET TO REVEAL, all I can do till I understand what you mean by "worship" is disagree and assert I am not "worshiping" women

2. I had this friend from school who I told years ago that I don't get why men date, and that porn is satisfying enough, and I'll never feel the need to chase after sex, I had only been masturbating for about 1 year and a few months at that point, the thing you learn with the passage of time is that it gets olds, the orgasms are still great but you want to experience more, the more and more you see other men enjoying fucking women, the more you want to actually experience it for yourself rather than watch, so ironically porn is the reason I want to escortcel, I've seen too much enjoyable shit to not want to do it myself, after years and years of fapping, its no longer enough

Also after your first fuck there's no going back, you can still fap to porn, but there's no going back to strictly porn, just like after years of fapping to HD videos I can't fap to black and white manga porn, its a complete relative downgrade
i think that anyone who actively tries to get validation and/or sex from females is a female worshipper. it is very broad, sure, but it makes sense. a blackpilled person should be able to understand that they have no actual chance, that it is a weakness to fight against, that females have zero value to speak of, and that it is only their hormones controlling them to seek females and should at the very least try to fight against it.

these two cannot be compared. avoiding masturbation doesn't involve you giving your money to a female simply because it has a vagina, which would be an absolutely repulsive idea for any self-respecting incel, and given enough time makes most grow disinterested in sex altogether, hence the "flatline" stuff. really, aren't you at all disgusted by yourself, making all these threads telling these people to give their hard earned money to prostitutes, of all things? incels should try to SUPPRESS these base urges however they can, not give into them and make whores even richer like you tell them to.

exactly; there is no such thing as contentness where humans are concerned. fuck enough whores and you will stop feeling anything about paying for sex as well. the next thing you know, you're craving proper validation and are full-on orbiting so that you can get a girlfriend/free sex. there's no end to this sort of stuff. you have to pull it out by the roots, try to resist it completely, as hard it may sound. until then, you're a mindless drone, nothing more than a vessel for the "selfish gene".

i think that anyone who actively tries to get validation and/or sex from females is a female worshipper.

So exactly like I said:
You'll notice that the moment you answer this question, your entire argument that I also "worship" females will fall apart, because you will;

A. Reveal that you have broad all encompassing criteria for "worship", which makes your argument INHERENTLY DISINGENUOUS

Did you really have to beat around the bush to get to this point, you and I both knew you were being disingenuous :feelskek:

Now apply that logic universally and you'll see how it doesn't make any sense

By your logic anyone who actively tries to get work experience and/or employment worships capitalism

Its a ridiculously broad and pointless scope for a definition, it defeats the purpose of a term being defined

You have to realize how disingenuous your definition is, you are setting up the definitions ahead of time so that you are right no matter what and then making the argument, that's extremely fallacious

That would be like me saying watching any porn is gay, and under my definition of gay, it includes seeing any man's erect penis. By default even straight porn is now gay, I'm setting up the definition ahead of time to make it that so no matter what anyone says I'm right

Your entire argument was BS built up upon a fallacious foundation from the start

it is only their hormones controlling them to seek females and should at the very least try to fight against it

1. Fight against it to what end?

Please refer back to my argument against nofap, I'm not against nofap on the whole, I'm against the illogical purposeless kind of nofap that a lot of users peddle on this site, where you sexually starve yourself for no reason to achive placebo goals of "increased energy" and "mental clarity".

So tell me what is the end result of "fighting against it", how does it benefit me, what is the purpose/goal, are you seriously telling me you just do things for the sake of doing them?

2. Its just hormones making you do everything, why don't you stop eating good tasting foods and only eat based on nutrition, because you should just "fight the urge" to eat good tasting foods for no reason at all, since its just your body controlling you, you should resist its impulses

We don't even have to go back to the past, how do the men in strict islamic countries help themselves, beating wives if they disrespect them, etc, do they have magic powers to resist those biological urges of reverence lol, like come on dude stop coping?

I never claimed all dates require money, but if you are an incel, more likely than not it will, of course one could just go for a walk on the beach or some BS, but you're gonna have to eat at some point, and if you planned on getting lucky you'd have bought condoms, you'd try to ply her with alcohol to increase your chances, etc

A date where no money has been spent, by an average guy, or especially an incel, is very likely not going to lead to sex

you just profiled how normies get sex (drugs)

you just profiled how normies get sex (drugs)

I've always seen alcohol as just a tool to get what you want, you lower the inhibitions of others so you can more easily manipulate them, I don't drink though, because I don't see any point of drinking outside of that manipulation

There is no contradiction. Humans are wired to crave approval of others, not only women. Those who say they hate females, cucks etc. do this because they see how unfair they're to them - the rational part of the brain thinks that. At the same time there's that irrational craving for approval of others, which is present in (almost) every human being. It's just instinct and you can't stop it, just like you can't stop your sex drive. When incel see how IT user post something derisive about incels he feel enraged, not because he thinks highly of him or because he thinks he's right, but because of that instinctive craving for approval of others. It's like skydiving. You will feel fear even if you 100% convinced you would not crash. If you don't feel this craving you're having mental disorder just like someone who don't feel pain from anything is having illness. Or maybe you're just in denial.

Now on prostitution. Here's my definition of female worship:
Female worship
Transfer of something to female simply because she's female

A cuck who constantly praising females, but not males for their work is female worshiper. He giving her praise simply because she's female, not because she's actually good worker.
A cuck who pays to camwhore is female worshiper because he gives money to female because she's female.

Prostitution is exactly the same. You give money to her and in few years she's driving sportcar and living in mansion simply because she's female, while you're at best without money you've given to her. There's no difference between camwhore cuck and you because pleasure you both get from the "service" is subjective. The camwhore cuck can easily feel more pleasure from jacking off to vid (while, probably, paying less) than you from fucking a whore. In the end you're both the same because both of you fund lavish, carefree lifestyle of female simply because she's female.

Incels insulting foids whilst craving validation is really just a result of frustration and bitterness due to being rejected and neglected by the foids.

I can understand why incels would want to have a "loving and wholesome" relationship with a foid instead or paying for a whore, despite how improbable obtaining such a relationship may be.

Human beings in general crave validation and approval as it builds up self-esteem and results in a healthy mental state. When a human is denied validation and approval (whether it's from his family, his peers or the opposite gender) they tend to become mentally fucked and ultimately end up with low self-esteem, depression and other mental issues: or in other words they become disfunctional human beings.

For example, you can see this happening when a person has no friends. They become really fucked up due to isolation and in result become disfunctional, depressed, anxious, socially inept, etc.

What some of these incels want is long-term reinforcement of validation and approval from a foid as they're hardwired to want to feel accepted and loved. The lack of any validation and attention gradually eats away at the incel's mind as he feels like he's unworthy of being desired, thus resulting in low self-esteem.

This explains why chads are so confident, outgoing and competent, its a result of being validated due to their looks.

To some, the idea of incels giving their money to a whore seems unappealing to them because they're not actually being validated but rather paying money to momentarily satisfy their sexual urge. After this urge is satisfied, they return back to being depressed and disfunctional because they're still being neglected of validation and approval and therefore don't feel worthy. It's probably a bigger kick in the stomach seeing they have to pay for a whore to give them any sort of attention, which highlights how truly unworthy they are.

It's not a coincidence that we see stories from escortcels still feeling depressed.

So in short, it's normal for incels to want to be validated because it's just hardwired in us.

Escortcelling works for some incels because they're getting their urges satisfied, but doesn't work for others because they're still lonely.

Personally, I wouldn't give my money to some whore bc that's some cuck shit, bitch doesn't deserve my money for being a whore

Ngl tbh idk lmao

hate is a powerful bond.
Hate is good. Imagine if only one company made cars but refused to sell you a car. You can hate the car company while still wanting to drive their cars. You hate the company's attitude, not the product itself. Just like how we hate most roastie's attitudes, but we like their bodies. We're mad because we want them to be nicer and start giving us pussy. If we became indifferent to pussy then we'd either be gay or asexual, that's not blackpilled.

Hate is good. Imagine if only one company made cars but refused to sell you a car. You can hate the car company while still wanting to drive their cars. You hate the company's attitude, not the product itself.
I don't get why you are comparing the physiological need for sex to driving a car.
anyway I don't need to hate the car company because I can find alternatives to owning a car.
talking about women you don't need to hate them because you can simply bypass the valdation process by paying to fuck them.
Just like how we hate most roastie's attitudes, but we like their bodies
if the only thing you like about females is thier body you could solve all your problems by buying a sex doll.
We're mad because we want them to be nicer and start giving us pussy. If we became indifferent to pussy then we'd either be gay or asexual, that's not blackpilled.
the feeling of hate is reserved for people you consider at your same level or above.
contempt and disdain are better words for describing a negative feeling towards something you deem inferior.
I don't hate women because their unworthy of being hated.
also jfl at "we want them to be nicer",that's exactly the point OP was addressing.

talking about women you don't need to hate them because you can simply bypass the valdation process by paying to fuck them.
They're way too overpriced. They should only cost 20 dollars a nut, not hundreds.
if the only thing you like about females is thier body you could solve all your problems by buying a sex doll.
Sex dolls aren't realistic enough yet, but when real looking ones come out most women will lose their betabuxxers.
the feeling of hate is reserved for people you consider at your same level or above.contempt and disdain are better words for describing a negative feeling towards something you deem inferior.
That's not always true. I hate cops, but I don't think they're above me, same with foids. I typically hate things I deem inferior to myself, and I'm angry they have unearned power which must be taken away from them.
I don't hate women because their unworthy of being hated.
I hate foids that are hypergamous and ride the cock carousel, while expecting to get married to a cuck in their 30's. They are the reason most men are incels, because they keep trying to get away with shit like that.

I hate foids because they have NEVER GAVE me validation, not because they are not giving me validation in the present.
I don't seek their validation anymore.

Is this making me a volcel? No. Their disgusting nature traumatised me from my past experiences.

However, sorry if I missed your point.

So exactly like I said:

Did you really have to beat around the bush to get to this point, you and I both knew you were being disingenuous :feelskek:

Now apply that logic universally and you'll see how it doesn't make any sense

By your logic anyone who actively tries to get work experience and/or employment worships capitalism

Its a ridiculously broad and pointless scope for a definition, it defeats the purpose of a term being defined

You have to realize how disingenuous your definition is, you are setting up the definitions ahead of time so that you are right no matter what and then making the argument, that's extremely fallacious

That would be like me saying watching any porn is gay, and under my definition of gay, it includes seeing any man's erect penis. By default even straight porn is now gay, I'm setting up the definition ahead of time to make it that so no matter what anyone says I'm right

Your entire argument was BS built up upon a fallacious foundation from the start

1. Fight against it to what end?

Please refer back to my argument against nofap, I'm not against nofap on the whole, I'm against the illogical purposeless kind of nofap that a lot of users peddle on this site, where you sexually starve yourself for no reason to achive placebo goals of "increased energy" and "mental clarity".

So tell me what is the end result of "fighting against it", how does it benefit me, what is the purpose/goal, are you seriously telling me you just do things for the sake of doing them?

2. Its just hormones making you do everything, why don't you stop eating good tasting foods and only eat based on nutrition, because you should just "fight the urge" to eat good tasting foods for no reason at all, since its just your body controlling you, you should resist its impulses
what the fuck are you talking about by "setting up the definitions ahead of time"? there's no objective definition of these concepts, so of course mine could differ with yours. this is how i think of it: actively seeking validation from females is the definition of orbiting, which is worship. if you're attractive, they initiate with you, subtly or otherwise. doing this yourself is moronic and will lead nowhere. anyone blackpilled should understand this. that is why i think it makes sense.

how would it not be beneficial to have weaker sexual urges, how would it not be beneficial to seek this goal? it is a huge weakness, the reason females can manipulate everyone without any effort. everyone should recognise it as such, trying their very hardest not to give into it. if you try not to, these urges certainly do get weaker and weaker in my experience.

this food analogy makes no sense given the subject and since it's not really a weakness other people can count on exploiting in any way. but, sure, the less your lizard brain controls you, the better.

what the fuck are you talking about by "setting up the definitions ahead of time"? there's no objective definition of these concepts

Yes there is, you could literally google worship, there are dictionary definitions

"The feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity."

The guys who I am saying actually worship women (because they value their validation) are saying stuff like:
I care for their admiration, I suppose you could say that I have an unconscious involuntarily reverence for them

There are objective definitions for these concepts, you just don't want to acknowledge them due to personal bias, you are literally pretending like FUCKING COMMON WORDS AREN'T DEFINED ALREADY.

so of course mine could differ with yours.

You do realize that if we go with this logic, then nobody is right or wrong about anything, so I can also assert equally as much that I am not worshiping, just as you can equally assert that I am, which makes arguing pointless, and defeats the purpose of any debate or argument.

However the difference is I'm going by a dictionary definition and you are going by a personal definition (WHICH IS PRONE TO PERSONAL BIAS)

these urges certainly do get weaker and weaker in my experience.

Not everybody is low T like you knajjd, why else do you think you look like a pretty boy fairy, you didn't have the genetics for higher levels of testosterone and that affected your growth and gave you neotenous features, that also likely affected your sex drive too

You want to have unpaid sex but you forget that to achieve unpaid sex one must pay for many things that do not even guarantee it at the end of the day.

You want to have unpaid sex but you forget that to achieve unpaid sex one must pay for many things that do not even guarantee it at the end of the day.

Who is this directed towards?

Who is this directed towards?
Nobody. It is just a general statement. Here let me phrase it better:

People want to have unpaid sex but people forget that to achieve unpaid sex one must pay for many things that do not even guarantee it at the end of the day.

You will have to take her out on many dates, pay for dinner, film, public attractions, ride home etc

Unless you are Chad you just wont be able to get free sex.

Last edited:
The guys who I am saying actually worship women (because they value their validation) are saying stuff like:
I might unwillingly feel reverence for them but there is no expression of it that could cause damage. It is harmless unlike in your case where your submission to your urges results in actual worship as you pay women lots of money and even encourages others to do the same.

scortcel is a good cope but if we are here is because sex without pay is better. I think only a fallen normie that already has enjoyed teen sex, having gf, is done with scorts, while a virgin man never would fulfill that empty with a prostitute. I'm not saying that OP is a fallen normie , I think he is coping too hard with that and try to carry another men with him to reinforce his cope.

while a virgin man never would fulfill that empty with a prostitute.

Dude I know this is going to be hard for you to understand, because I'm starting to realize a lot of the users on this site are very egotistical and self absorbed, not everybody is obsessed with their ego, not everybody cares about being desired, some people literally just want something for what it is, they don't care that they "earned it" or "deserved it", they just enjoy that thing for what it is

You likely go out everyday and buy meat foods to eat, a guy who is a hunter and takes pride in that, might only eat the animals that he kills, because his pride is staked in that task, whereas you just see a meal as a meal. The irony is you all think the same way I do, you just apply that logic to different aspects of your life, and its been so normalized to you, that you don't realize it

If you applied the same pride and ego you have for sex, towards food, you'd see how ridiculous it is, imagine a guy who won't eat anything that he didn't kill and/or prepare himself in this day and age when you can walk into a fast food place and get a meal in 15 minutes, that guy seems as deluded to you, as guys like you seem to me

I think he is coping too hard with that and try to carry another men with him to reinforce his cope.

Did all the escortcels I'd spoken to that led me to doing it try to "carry me" with them so they could reinforce their cope, or were they just giving a fellow man who shared the same plight as them, advice and an alternative path to satisfaction, I think its you guys who are coping, and unwilling to let go of your ego

I might unwillingly feel reverence for them but there is no expression of it that could cause damage. It is harmless

Spreading the mindset that men should revere women women is harmless, you are spreading a cucked mindset, and you don't see the contradiction in revering women and yet speaking ill of them, you are basically insulting yourself, because if you revere a being with all those negative qualities what does that say about you

unlike in your case where your submission to your urges results in actual worship

Please cite a definition of "worship" here in your next response, you know what you're saying here is complete BS, you are literally just stringing words together veiled with your own personal definitions, nothing I do matches the ACTUAL DEFINITION of worship, you are just arbitrarily creating your own definition in your head and using it like its a fact

Worship - "The feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity."

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT HAS REVERENCE FOR AND/OR ADORATION FOR WOMEN

Stop creating BS definitions in your head, your entire argument is fallacious

as you pay women lots of money

1. Cope, I've only had sex once and it was relatively cheap, cost as much as a dinner date ironically, so guys like you who would ironically spend that amount and more (on multiple dates) TO GAMBLE FOR SEX, I just paid that upfront (a single time) and got sex. No mind games, no trial and error, no chances, A GUARANTEE.

2. The place I plan on moving to, you can get a half hour for around $30 US, you guys just like the cope of "its too expensive" so you can give yourself a reason not to try it, truth is every guy on this site could afford it, ironically some of these guys are going to buy all the consoles that come out, pre-order games, buy expansion packs, buy skins to decorate their character, etc all the while continuing to complain about being a virgin, you guys don't get irony

and even encourages others to do the same.

I'm just spreading a strategy that is logical and feasible for men to pursue, you guys are telling men to remain sexually starved permavirgins till their virgin waifu magically falls out of the sky onto their cock

Last edited:
Most incels don't truly hate women, devaluation is just a coping mechanism. Most are just bitter about not being able to illicit a positive biological response in women. We aren't able to control what we desire.

Most incels don't truly hate women, devaluation is just a coping mechanism. Most are just bitter about not being able to illicit a positive biological response in women.

True, that was also one of my points

I seriously believe most of the guys saying this are posturing and they don't really think badly of women. They are coping and just calling them "bad names" so they can trick themselves (using mental gymnastics) into thinking that they don't care about women, so they don't feel powerless and trapped

These guys are just posturing and really and truly they worship women and basically think of them as goddesses, which makes them calling themselves black pilled very ironic

We aren't able to control what we desire.

You can't control WHAT you desire, but you can control HOW you desire it

These guys desire women in a way that requires mutual desire and admiration
I and men like myself desire women in a way that requires no mutually reciprocation

You still coping. You act like you are tough deceiving yourself ignoring been not enough in foids eyes and pretending been careless about the free stuff that they bring for free to another men.

Dogs/Cats are instinct driven and illogical, but you still feel happy when they greet you, are excited to see you, wag their tail/purr, etc.

Dogs/Cats are instinct driven and illogical, but you still feel happy when they greet you, are excited to see you, wag their tail/purr, etc.

I actually don't feel happy by their meer greeting, of course your dog running around and playing with you is fun, because the act of playing is fun, but I'm not the kind of person that deludes themselves into thinking that there is something "deeper" to a dog having "affection" for you, you feed them and care for them so they like you, I don't think of it as something special

High IQ thread