Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that the attractiveness of the White race is NOT GENETIC - JBW is purely cultural (Hitler cocksuckers GTFIH)

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
TODAY, noodlewhores are all over white Chads. And even their fathers and grandfathers are on their knees in front of "Aryan gods"
Hunter Biden: "Your question- ‘why does [Chinese billionaires] love me so much?’ is easily answered. It has nothing to do with me and everything to do with my last name (and I bring along very handsome Aryan godlike men wherever I go),"

These Chinese billionaires and CCP officials are not gay. They just think that whites are gods (like every deathnik on the planet).

A thousand years ago, it was the opposite. At the time, the Chinese empire was in contact with tribes of blond, white, nomadic warriors called the Kipchak (which means "the pale ones" in Turkic). The Chinese found them so ugly that they found it necessary to issue an edict to make it clear that no one should be forced to marry them because they were just too repulsive:

"if Chinese persons do not wish to marry Qincha [Kipchak] ..., the latter may marry among their own race ... Kipchaks have light hair and blue eyes. Their appearance is vile and peculiar, so there are those who do not wish to marry them. — (Da Ming lü jijie fuli 6.36b)"

Also, Sand Nigger merchants who were trading along the lower Volga with Vikings coming from the Baltic found these "aryan gods" repulsive and dirty. One of them wrote:

They are the filthiest of all Allah’s creatures: they do not purify themselves after excreting or urinating or wash themselves when in a state of ritual impurity after coitus and do not even wash their hands after food.

What has changed in the meantime ? Genetics ? Certainly not. Scandinavians are still the same and Sand Niggers and Chinks as well.

The only thing that has changed is CULTURE. The white race was regarded as inferior back then while it is regarded as superior today because of the Industrial Revolution and what happened afterwards.

@Moroccancel2- @Intellectual @lotus2345 @DenHaag @ElTruecel @solblue @TheProphetMuscle @Mortis @Ahnfeltia @LesscoBlob @Intellau_Celistic @Transcended Trucel @MarquisDeSade @spasticbuddy @CHOoseWisely123 @AnilBashir @JudeoBiden @XMR

TODAY, noodlewhores are all over white Chads. And even their fathers and grandfathers are on their knees in front of "Aryan gods"
Hunter Biden: "Your question- ‘why does [Chinese billionaires] love me so much?’ is easily answered. It has nothing to do with me and everything to do with my last name (and I bring along very handsome Aryan godlike men wherever I go),"

These Chinese billionaires and CCP officials are not gay. They just think that whites are gods (like every deathnik on the planet).

A thousand years ago, it was the opposite. At the time, the Chinese empire was in contact with tribes of blond, white, nomadic warriors called the Kipchak (which means "the pale ones" in Turkic). The Chinese found them so ugly that they found it necessary to issue an edict to make it clear that no one should be forced to marry them because they were just too repulsive:

"if Chinese persons do not wish to marry Qincha [Kipchak] ..., the latter may marry among their own race ... Kipchaks have light hair and blue eyes. Their appearance is vile and peculiar, so there are those who do not wish to marry them. — (Da Ming lü jijie fuli 6.36b)"

Also, Sand Nigger merchants who were trading along the lower Volga with Vikings coming from the Baltic found these "aryan gods" repulsive and dirty. One of them wrote:

They are the filthiest of all Allah’s creatures: they do not purify themselves after excreting or urinating or wash themselves when in a state of ritual impurity after coitus and do not even wash their hands after food.

What has changed in the meantime ? Genetics ? Certainly not. Scandinavians are still the same and Sand Niggers and Chinks as well.

The only thing that has changed is CULTURE. The white race was regarded as inferior back then while it is regarded as superior today because of the Industrial Revolution and what happened afterwards.

@Moroccancel2- @Intellectual @lotus2345 @DenHaag @ElTruecel @solblue @TheProphetMuscle @Mortis @Ahnfeltia @LesscoBlob @Intellau_Celistic @Transcended Trucel @MarquisDeSade @spasticbuddy @CHOoseWisely123 @AnilBashir @JudeoBiden @XMR
@Govid_Dorious He said Hitler

@Made in Heaven on suicide watch rn

OG snowniggerposting

Hunter Biden didnt exist when the first white man existed

Laughing spiderman

Truly the whole world is nothing more than the passive subject and spectator of the processed North American culture through large consumer platforms such as cinema, social networks and other features.

However, it is evident that this fetishism for the white man is undeniably for reasons of intrasexual competition but, as you have well commented, for this prevailing globalization.

Lets do a little thought experiment:

Let's say there's a 10 years old kid named Jeetjet (a curry), he is unfortunately suffering from post bullying traumatic disorder and general exclusion. He tries to pass his intellectual speech courses but continues to fail. Here's the thing: he doesn't understand he's failing and believes that he's actually doing great! He is encouraged to just "keep trying" and told to put more effort in. Despite how much time his coach spend tutoring him, he does not learn, and they soon realize he is simply incapable of practicing past basic self-confidence.

As you can see, Jeetjet's beliefs have nothing to do with reality. The reality is that he has irreversible mental damage which has rendered him unable to learn or practice certain way of acting. Whether he believes that or not has no bearing on this reality. So he can choose to delude himself by thinking he just needs to try harder and that he's doing great, or align his beliefs with reality and accept he is simply not capable of doing certain things. There comes a point where effort no longer matters when trying to accomplish something, and that point is when you are not capable of doing that thing in the first place.

So what does this have to do with the Blackpill? Well, unfortunately we're in a situation not too far off from hypothetical Jeetjet's:

Behavioral Science and the current climate of social media has proven time and time again that females are biologically hardwired to be attracted to Chads. Men who possess a top-tier combination of genetic traits like: a strong jawline, deep set hunter eyes, tall stature, large genitalia, white complexion, blue/green eyes, ect. So it's fair to surmise that if your appearance deviates too far from this set of male traits which women are hardwired to be attracted to, then you will simply not find a mate. Yes, there may be a few outliers of truecels who managed to become wealthy and could buy a woman's time. But because of how female nature works she would never be genuinely attracted to him and will almost certainly just be using him for money.

That is the reality of the situation that we ugly, creepy, outcasted men face. We can continue to just "keep trying" and participate in bluepilled copes like dating coaches, self-made belief, and PUA. Or we can align our beliefs with the reality that women will never truly love us in a romantic way because of our appearance.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Reality will continue to be reality whether you believe in it or not. But I'm of the opinion that what really happened sets you free. Once you're able to align your mindset with observable reality, you can begin to focus on other things that are actually worth your time.

Just imagine all those years wasted just to make yourself became a better brainwashed person. You literally put yourself to read (((history))) in (((EU))). Keep in mind you have no online free forum to discuss all those history subject which is just a one sided claim from you.

Last edited:
What about the evidence? Don't you think your ancestors read that decree and were relieved that they did not have to give their daughters to filthy blue eyed 6ft tall blond Kipchaks?

What about the evidence? Don't you think your ancestors read that decree and were relieved that they did not have to give their daughters to filthy blue eyed 6ft tall blond Kipchaks?
they are coping obviously

Truly the whole world is nothing more than the passive subject and spectator of the processed North American culture through large consumer platforms such as cinema, social networks and other features.
Today, no doubt.

However, it is evident that this fetishism for the white man is undeniably for reasons of intrasexual competition but, as you have well commented, for this prevailing globalization.
You can see what your ancestor (or at least coreligionist), Ibn Fadlan, had to say about Norse hygiene.

they are coping obviously
Who they? Your ancestors in Ming China? That makes no sense. Why would they have been coping by finding Kipchaks ugly?

Last edited:
Who they? Your ancestors in Ming China? That make no sense. Why would they have been coping by finding Kipchaks ugly?
its like the fat acceptance of their times

Curious to know your thoughts on this hadith -

View attachment 831506
They're praising Europeans on another level here, in a way it still describes the Europeans of today
Actually, this Hadith is not about the Europeans of today. It is about the people they called "Rumi" at the time of Muhammad, i.e. the Byzantine Greeks. Furthermore, these "qualities" the Hadith describes are not about physical appearance.

its like the fat acceptance of their times
Why do you say that? Ming Chinese had no treason to lie about who they found attractive or not. If they found the 6ft tall blue-eyed blond Kipchaks ugly, there is no reason to believe they lied. They have ZERO reasons to be disingenuous about this (while WE DO TODAY re fat people)

Lets do a little thought experiment:

Let's say there's a 10 years old kid named Jeetjet (a curry), he is unfortunately suffering from post bullying traumatic disorder and general exclusion. He tries to pass his intellectual speech courses but continues to fail. Here's the thing: he doesn't understand he's failing and believes that he's actually doing great! He is encouraged to just "keep trying" and told to put more effort in. Despite how much time his coach spend tutoring him, he does not learn, and they soon realize he is simply incapable of practicing past basic self-confidence.

As you can see, Jeetjet's beliefs have nothing to do with reality. The reality is that he has irreversible mental damage which has rendered him unable to learn or practice certain way of acting. Whether he believes that or not has no bearing on this reality. So he can choose to delude himself by thinking he just needs to try harder and that he's doing great, or align his beliefs with reality and accept he is simply not capable of doing certain things. There comes a point where effort no longer matters when trying to accomplish something, and that point is when you are not capable of doing that thing in the first place.

So what does this have to do with the Blackpill? Well, unfortunately we're in a situation not too far off from hypothetical Jeetjet's:

Behavioral Science and the current climate of social media has proven time and time again that females are biologically hardwired to be attracted to Chads. Men who possess a top-tier combination of genetic traits like: a strong jawline, deep set hunter eyes, tall stature, large genitalia, white complexion, blue/green eyes, ect. So it's fair to surmise that if your appearance deviates too far from this set of male traits which women are hardwired to be attracted to, then you will simply not find a mate. Yes, there may be a few outliers of truecels who managed to become wealthy and could buy a woman's time. But because of how female nature works she would never be genuinely attracted to him and will almost certainly just be using him for money.

That is the reality of the situation that we ugly, creepy, outcasted men face. We can continue to just "keep trying" and participate in bluepilled copes like dating coaches, self-made belief, and PUA. Or we can align our beliefs with the reality that women will never truly love us in a romantic way because of our appearance.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Reality will continue to be reality whether you believe in it or not. But I'm of the opinion that what really happened sets you free. Once you're able to align your mindset with observable reality, you can begin to focus on other things that are actually worth your time.

Just imagine all those years wasted just to make yourself became a better brainwashed person. You literally put yourself to read (((history))) in (((EU))). Keep in mind you have no online free forum to discuss all those history subject which is just a one sided claim from you.
What does this essay have to do with the OP?

The sheer amount of mental gymnastics non-whites invent in order to cope with being inferior to white people is simply fascinating. I am saying this as an ethniccel.

Venetian explorer Marco Polo spent more than two decades in the service of Kublai Khan, one of the greatest rulers in history who reigned over Mongolia for 34 years. Polo was known for the book The Travels of Marco Polo, which describes his voyage to and experiences in Asia.

Ancient JBW

It has to do with his looks nothing else

@IceStorm

JFL i have better proof than him

Keep the cherrypicking and you will always coping
I am not cherry picking. I am saying that attractiveness/ugliness depends on culture. That is also what your example shows. In the case of the ancient Greeks, yes, there was still quite a lot of Dorian blood in the veins of Greek Aristocrats bc the said Dorians had arrived relatively recently from the North. So yes, they liked that. At the very same time, the Chineses hated blue eyes and blond hair. What does that tell you? It tells you that it's all cultural.

The sheer amount of mental gymnastics non-whites invent in order to cope with being inferior to white people is simply fascinating. I am saying this as an ethniccel.
Do you dispute the evidence, jap gook?

Venetian explorer Marco Polo spent more than two decades in the service of Kublai Khan, one of the greatest rulers in history who reigned over Mongolia for 34 years. Polo was known for the book The Travels of Marco Polo, which describes his voyage to and experiences in Asia.

Ancient JBW

It has to do with his looks nothing else
Not credible bc it contradicts ancient Chinese sources of the same era.

Ancient Chinese sources saying whites are ugly moggs the shit out of boasting Venetian explorer telling tall tales about his travels after he comes back.

Of course he is not going to tell people in Venice: "You know, in China, they even have a law saying that no one should marry us bc we are too ugly to them" Polo's memoirs contain fabricated elements bc it was a kind of promotional tract in favor of trading with China. It is not an honest ethnographic report.

2023 08 04 01 17 41 Blackpill   Paste your selfie into this AI that shows you faces with simil

I know it's about culture. Just look at Europe to see all the white women with Arab and Pakistani and Turkish men for the virtue signalling and to show they're not racist. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Ethnics are privileged as fuck. All their women are heavily controlled by their families and will get honor-killed if they ever get with a white boyfriend.

All "ethiccels" in the West are just ethnics who are virgins because they only want white women. You can literally just get with an ethnic woman, but you're so pornsick that you're white female only.

Not credible bc it contradicts ancient Chinese sources of the same era.

Ancient Chinese sources saying whites are ugly moggs the shit out of boasting Venetian explorer telling tall tales about his travels after he comes back.

Of course he is not going to tell people in Venice: "You know, in China, they even have a law saying that no one should marry us bc we are too ugly to them" Polo's memoirs contain fabricated elements bc it was a kind of promotional tract in favor of trading with China. It is not an honest ethnographic report.
So is your bullshit cherypicking mental gymnastic thread

You are only using one sided shit yet condemn everything when it is against your narrative. This is why you dissagree with me

you are coping plain and simple

You are no different than leftist who want to push CRT in the US school for example.

Did the Byzantine Greeks look much different to the Greeks of today?
No. They look the same as the turks, just like they did back then
There's Hadiths regarding the appearance of white skin, not European looks but just about white skin. It mentions how everyone in heaven is going to be white-skinned,
this is the light vs. darkness religious thing

the 72 virgins being white-skinned and mentioning time and time again how white the main prophet was was. So if white skin is found to be advantageous then Europeans are innately more attractive in that aspect, their individual facial structure, hair colour and eye colours are not. But yet, they are still advantageous because of one feature.
Yes, but, for the arabs vs. the Byzantines, for example, there was no real difference in skin color or hair color. They were all "mediterranean" like today. That is what the "Rumi" were for the arabs

In saying that, there are preferences for dark skin in the Indian scriptures, namely Mahabharata but even then I wonder if it's meant to symbolise something. I just wonder why the Arab ones preferred white skin so much, perhaps it's to do with close proximity to the Europeans or it could be innate to all of us.
light vs. darkness (comes from Iran initially)

So is your bullshit cherypicking mental gymnastic thread

You are only using one sided shit yet condemn everything when it is against your narrative. This is why you dissagree with me

you are coping plain and simple

You are no different than leftist who want to push CRT in the US school for example.
Ok midwit

I am not cherry picking. I am saying that attractiveness/ugliness depends on culture. That is also what your example shows. In the case of the ancient Greeks, yes, there was still quite a lot of Dorian blood in the veins of Greek Aristocrats bc the said Dorians had arrived relatively recently from the North. So yes, they liked that. At the very same time, the Chineses hated blue eyes and blond hair. What does that tell you? It tells you that it's all cultural.
Cope

Looks and attraction is hormonally induced therefore it is epigenetic

white sex slaves were more famous in the Othman empire than ethnic sex slaves so the culture was white worshipping even tho Othmans and sands were the dominant back then.
this is probably because gooks didn't want to get cucked by blonde aryan warriors.
this is just about hygene and being pagans but allah is still white worshipping and he says that in the after life everyone is super white pale and we get white pale skinned sex slaves (hur el 3in)
nah, they were inferior but still more attractive. attractivness is what matters when attracting females.

china could invade the whole world today and no girl will wanna marry this chink
Young Chinese Man Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image  10229678.

Looks and attraction is hormonally induced therefore it is epigenetic
How do you know that Einstein? Because you read a "study" published by some deathnic med-student fraudster?

islam is actually one of the biggest white worshipping religions in the world. the same can be said about curry religions saying that lots of gods are white blonde aryans.

china could invade the whole world today and no girl will wanna marry this chink
Young Chinese Man Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image  10229678.
If they saw chink soldiers in body armor rolling down in APCs in the streets of Europe for long enough, it would change.

islam is actually one of the biggest white worshipping religions in the world. the same can be said about curry religions saying that lots of gods are white blonde aryans.
Today, yes. In the past, not so sure.

Of the two excerpts you posted, only the former talks about the appearance of "whites". The latter merely talks about hygiene. The reason I put "whites" in quotes is because Wikipedia (and the sources it paraphrases) claims that Kipchaks had predominantly "Mongoloid" phenotype, which I doubt is the phenotype of most whites today. While this may disprove that blue eyes are attractive per se if one is comfortable relying on a singular piece of evidence, I don't think it disproves that whites' skull shape and tall stature (I found no mention of Kipchaks having been particularly tall) could be innately attractive. Maybe blue eyes are considered attractive by association nowadays? Regardless, your conclusion feels a bit overblown given just the evidence presented.

For context, I'm perfectly willing to believe JBW has a cultural component, but I'm hesitant to deny any and all genetic components.

Of the two excerpts you posted, only the former talks about the appearance of "whites". The latter merely talks about hygiene. The reason I put "whites" in quotes is because Wikipedia (and the sources it paraphrases) claims that Kipchaks had predominantly "Mongoloid" phenotype,
blue eyes, blond hair and fair skin. They were turkified ex-Scythians (Iranians)

How do you know that Einstein? Because you read a "study" published by some deathnic med-student fraudster?

How do you know that Diogenes? Because you read a (((history))) published by some hooked nose libleft fraudster?

Of the two excerpts you posted, only the former talks about the appearance of "whites". The latter merely talks about hygiene. The reason I put "whites" in quotes is because Wikipedia (and the sources it paraphrases) claims that Kipchaks had predominantly "Mongoloid" phenotype, which I doubt is the phenotype of most whites today. While this may disprove that blue eyes are attractive per se if one is comfortable relying on a singular piece of evidence, I don't think it disproves that whites' skull shape and tall stature (I found no mention of Kipchaks having been particularly tall) could be innately attractive. Maybe blue eyes are considered attractive by association nowadays? Regardless, your conclusion feels a bit overblown given just the evidence presented.
kipchaks looked like this
It is told that Kipchak Turks were blonde and that Kazakistan Turks are  Kipchak. Then why are they not blond? - Quora

yeah they still have monogloid bone strucutre but blonde + blue eyes mog the shit out of mediteranians and lots of "whites" even today.

How do you know that Diogenes? Because you read a (((history))) published by some hooked nose libleft fraudster?
How do I know that Diogenes what?

Can't you end your sentences, midwit reader of "studies".

It is told that Kipchak Turks were blonde and that Kazakistan Turks are  Kipchak. Then why are they not blond? - Quora

yeah they still have monogloid bone strucutre but blonde + blue eyes mog the shit out of mediteranians and lots of "whites" even today.
Yup. Turkified Iranians. A 1000 years ago, they were probably even less mongoloid looking.

blue eyes, blond hair and fair skin. They were turkified ex-Scythians (Iranians)

Thanks for the confirmation.

Today, yes. In the past, not so sure.
the religion didn't really change.
it was white worshipping since the very beginning of time.
if you go to heaven, your skin becomes white, your sex slaves (72 virgins) are all very white.
all kufars (infidels) are dark skinned.
mohammed himself was white passing sandnigger