Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that Chad can have assburgers and still slay

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
35d0020

As someone who suffers from the same condition, this doesn't mean fuck all along as you have a good face. Chad can be a paraplegic mongoloid and still get his limp dick sucked by able-bodied Stacies, it is LITERALLY all about looks and TOTALLY over if you're ugly. I've known guys who were in my Special Ed department in HS that had worse conditions than me and still come out slaying later on in life because of their looks, alot of them were very socially retarded but were given free passes for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
"Aspergers Snydome" :feelskek:

If this guy is too stupid to actually convince a foid to fuck him he still will not get laid. Women will not jump him.

Looks = EVERYTHING. Period. No coping around it. If you are sub6 you are an automatic truecel.

If this guy is too stupid to actually convince a foid to fuck him he still will not get laid. Women will not jump him.

To be honest, I have never seen it, that a female is jumping on some dude like people here claim. In Germany this does not exist at all and when I see all the pictures and videos about parties and nightclubs the men who are making out with a female are actually not that superior in looks at all.

I wish this was true bro. My brother is 16 and already had many foids asking to be his gf. He said to me that he never asked a girl out. Meanwhile i never received an IOI through my whole life.

No, they won't jump him, but they will drool over him and try to "cure" his autism cuz attractive autistic guy = poor thing who needs help, but an ugly autistic guy is looser who needs to pull himself by the bootstraps. Rules #1 and 2.

To be honest, I have never seen it, that a female is jumping on some dude like people here claim. In Germany this does not exist at all and when I see all the pictures and videos about parties and nightclubs the men who are making out with a female are actually not that superior in looks at all.
I actually knew a chadlite dude who always got the stares from all the girls around him, even one girl asking ME(grrr) who he was but he was an autist and had major issues with anykind of social things so he still,as far as I know, is a virgin and a kissless and gugless one too.
He also has not DL.
I wish this was true bro. My brother is 16 and already had many foids asking to be his gf. He said to me that he never asked a girl out. Meanwhile i never received an IOI through my whole life.
Maybe your bro is more outgoing than you think or has better vibes despite his issues. Some autists look physically good but seem a bit "off" not to say creeps or just plain boring.

I actually knew a chadlite dude who always got the stares from all the girls around him, even one girl asking ME(grrr)

I hope you destroyed that female.

He also has not DL.

Brutal but that really confirms what I think. There are more and more men without a driver licence. Just think about the men from the last generation, they all were interested in cars and enhancing them instead of wasting their time behind a screen all day long like me. Now I am 25 and even the attempt of doing something like this now, is nothing but pathetic. It just seems so futile to me, yet I have to learn for theory examination. I am still waiting for a call regarding driving simulation though. Imagine a grown up man needs to do driving simulation...

I hope you destroyed that female.

Brutal but that really confirms what I think. There are more and more men without a driver licence. Just think about the men from the last generation, they all were interested in cars and enhancing them instead of wasting their time behind a screen all day long like me. Now I am 25 and even the attempt of doing something like this now, is nothing but pathetic. It just seems so futile to me, yet I have to learn for theory examination. I am still waiting for a call regarding driving simulation though. Imagine a grown up man needs to do driving simulation...
This was in like 2010-11, I did not even think like that back than still had "hope" lol.

He has autism and is afraid of social interactions, he also has problems with his hand eye coordinations so even if this was 1970 he would not make it.

This was in like 2010-11, I did not even think like that back than still had "hope" lol.

He has autism and is afraid of social interactions, he also has problems with his hand eye coordinations so even if this was 1970 he would not make it.

What happened to men... I really cannot stand this.

They're so retarded

It's impossible not to hate gl mentalcels tbh. I know it's not their fault but it's not the fault of pedophiles or psychopaths to be that way either and people still hate them. Seeing them turning down attractive women all over them is odious.

Holy fuck I thought it's just a meme till I searched it. Jfl it's real. So that's the name of the Chad in @FACEandLMS videos. Chad can't lose

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back