Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Proof that attractive women don't produce attractive sons (Chinese royal family)

Y

Yonno

Recruit
★★
Here are chronological paintings of all 12 emperors in the last Chinese dynasty (Qing), from 1644 to 1912. The Emperor of China is the most powerful man in the Empire, able to select the prettiest wife in the entire country to birth their offspring. Yet the emperors look more and more neotenous generation after generation, and by the end look completely incel. What does this provie?

Last edited:
That the sons got their looks from their father which shouldn't matter as long as they can rule right.

Foids hate Asian men by default. It wouldn't matter what looks they got.

Jfl at the last one. I feel sorry for him.

Brutal tbh they all look like shit

Never began for those royal ricecels. Holes will rather fuck a homeless Chad than them

Asian women see asian men as beta providers while fucking white cockuu

The general trend is that they look increasingly feminine, only the last one is an an anomoly of looking so truecel even I mog him. Since babies tend to inherit most of their looks from their mother, this is what happens when you have an aristocracy that selected for increasingly feminine, petite, women over time. This is why I support manlets breeding with amazons. It prevents shit like this.

Neotenous women produce neotenous sons. Ricecels should try mating with bulldykes from other races to improve their genetic stock.

Did they really fuck the best-looking foids in the countries or was it more like marrying their cousins?

Did they really fuck the best-looking foids in the countries or was it more like marrying their cousins?
Best girl in the country
The general trend is that they look increasingly feminine, only the last one is an an anomoly of looking so truecel even I mog him. Since babies tend to inherit most of their looks from their mother, this is what happens when you have an aristocracy that selected for increasingly feminine, petite, women over time. This is why I support manlets breeding with amazons. It prevents shit like this.

Are any of these emperors above average in looks in your opinion? Qianlong and Kangxi are actually pretty good looking imo.

Here are chronological paintings of all 12 emperors in the last Chinese dynasty (Qing), from 1644 to 1912. The Emperor of China is the most powerful man in the Empire, able to select the prettiest wife in the entire country to birth their offspring. Yet the emperors look more and more neotenous generation after generation, and by the end look completely incel. What does this provie?

A lot of this is based on assumed facts that don't really apply to the Manchu Qing dynasty.

The manchus didn't believe in Racemixing. That means the Manchu emperors only could marry and fuck Manchu or Mongolian females. No Han chinese females etc.

When you have such a huge restriction, you're not gonna have the best looking females. Hell most of them them were selected not based on looks but whether their dads were powerful generals etc.

ipQ_1qL_GepKyKSultW07NFW-cfarIe8f0oRtLUVgPEbMUdYE7IBcZ2ruLu4HRyStyVN4bzZgJRQEp8HS3pgZtf28Sgjk0gZy_spvS1qBw9PNU2OmOrJ

Tell me do these look like the most beautiful women on earth? lol no wonder Kangxi and Qianlong spent so much time ruling. Who the fuck wants to spend time fucking these beings?

The qing dynasty is really different compared to the other dynasties before it.

Last edited:
I don't know much about the Manchus but maybe inbreeding and incest within circles of power caused this.

Inbreeding could play a role here as well. Political marriages with the same few aristocratic families oftentimes results in rampant genetic breakdown and accumulation of unwanted traits. For example, Habsburgs in Europe were known for their polluted bloodline.

Attachments

• Habsburg Trucel.jpg
    Habsburg Trucel.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 40

Maybe chinkoids just don't produce attractive offspring, period.

yea that's how genes work

Damn that last guy is downright hideous.

Tbh, royalties should have breed with amazons and use the weaker ones just for sex or maybe they should have deem the children of the weaker females not suitable for throne. In any case this is also lookism, and why should I care about those royal families anyways.

“I want to fuck a good looking guy, I want my children to look good.”
Your children aren’t gonna look good cause you look like a deep freezer you ugly ass bitch
ahahahaha :feelskek:

Most royal families were inbred at that time lol.

Bad taste. German Brunftsau or volcelson.
based
Neotenous women produce neotenous sons. Ricecels should try mating with bulldykes from other races to improve their genetic stock.

Last edited:
Everyone looks bad in that painting style tbh

@omnilet do you mogg those ricecels?

>Attractive
>Chinese

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6