Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Proof normie family members only care about themselves

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Today when i asked my brother for a small loan (LOAN, not begging, i´ll swish back) to eat for the day due to welfare check being late, he yelled his lungs out at me and said that, had he been in my shoes, he´d. "Bloody scrub toilets for a living!!!"

Ef8

Ive never given him advice on anything rly, not in a while at least, he doesnt want any, as he´s never asked for any.

He has more money than he needs anyway, as he wageslaves without children with a good salary. Getting batshit angry over a small 20 euro loan (again, not gift-begging) when u make over 2000 euros after taxes just goes to show how much he rly cares about family (me, mum & dad in his/our case). I neet because i wanna achieve something larger than myself. I know its only a 1% chance to succeed, but its way better than 0%.

not him on pic ofc, i took som soy face pic on google

family does not care one bit if you are ugly
it really is chad only sweaty life :feelsrope:

Its literally a question of matrix/city of light/platos cave dwellers compared to us unplugged ones :feelswhat: They neither understand principles or have any themselves. Sweden is a lunatic asylum, literally, not just "kind of". Its an open air madhouse. But since they´re all mad, they´re all fine between themselves.

People are so demented here, that they ARE retarded, like 97% of all people. The cuck natural selection has its "womb" in sweden, and spreads throughout the entire Earth. Places along the mediterranean like israel, greece etc have healthy people by comparison.

Last edited:
Ofc i´d prefer he neeted too, but it wouldnt be possible in any way to convince him.

Sadly I agree with your brother. I have 2 cousins older than 30 who are lazy fucking trash and don't even have highschool diploma. My cuckold father gives them free money. If they had the audacity to ask me for money, I would tell to fuck off and rope like the filthy human roaches they are.

Sadly I agree with your brother. I have 2 cousins older than 30 who are lazy fucking trash and don't even have highschool diploma. My cuckold father gives them free money. If they had the audacity to ask me for money, I would tell to fuck off and rope like the filthy human roaches they are.
missed the word LOAN? As in, he goes -0 after i pay back.

so u arent lazy fucking trash then? No neet? Hows that going for you? Going along with the circumstances of the state and helping them by contributing?

fakecel, no real truecels would call other incels filthy roaches.

so u arent lazy fucking trash then? No neet? Hows that going for you? Going along with the circumstances of the state and helping them by contributing?
Jews forcing me to slave, I have no choice but to slave if I want earn enough to travel Maxx.
fakecel, no real truecels would call other incels filthy roaches.
they are roaches because they are leeching off my father. If they leeched off others, I wouldn't mind

YOUR BROTHER IS A SON OF A BITCH

I’d say the same to you, I myself used to be miserable wageslave , never went on. Welfare, u Swedes are bunch of leeches

To be fair, loaning someone money is often a fucking headache so I kinda understand where your bro's coming from. Seems like you guys don't have the best relationship if he's not willing to trust you with 20 euro.

To be fair, loaning someone money is often a fucking headache so I kinda understand where your bro's coming from. Seems like you guys don't have the best relationship if he's not willing to trust you with 20 euro.
well tbh, incels who wageslave should be "pushed" a bit, to wake the fuck up, as to what they are doing to the rest of us by cucking to the state. Every incel who works is making it harder for all incels, neets AND workers, to get women. May sound like mumbojumbo, but its pure logics. Or humanity will become more and more like an ant-hill, as tesla said.

well tbh, incels who wageslave should be "pushed" a bit, to wake the fuck up, as to what they are doing to the rest of us by cucking to the state. Every incel who works is making it harder for all incels, neets AND workers, to get women. May sound like mumbojumbo, but its pure logics. Or humanity will become more and more like an ant-hill, as tesla said.
I agree, quit my wagecuck job a week ago. I'm on cloud fucking 9 right now, life is so much brighter without thinking about shitty ass coworkers, managers, etc.

It reveals a lot. He's been mad at you for a long time.

It reveals a lot. He's been mad at you for a long time.
he´s mad yes, but i think he doesnt understand. Or he wouldve brought it up directly, why he´s mad. He´s just: "GO TO WOORK!" Not to be rude, rly:Normies dont understand anything almost. If one were to explain it to them, they would "fight you", as the friend fights the main guy in They Live. The fact that they are brainwashed means they have weaker minds, its just biology. Or as the female loki says to loki in the tv series.. loki:You have a stronger mind than most, i cant mind control you"

Even varg vikernes says its lunacy and idiocy to work for this system. He has his reasons, but theyre just as valid as the incel issue.

Last edited:
he´s mad yes, but i think he doesnt understand. Or he wouldve brought it up directly, why he´s mad. He´s just: "GO TO WOORK!" Not to be rude
Bro, I think you are unemployed and Society does not respect the unemployed and views them with suspicion

haha fucking wagies :feelshmm: they think they're not worthless vermin slaves? :feelshmm: keep paying those taxes for your looksmatched oneitis' bastards with Chad :feelshmm: