Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PROOF ghosts are bullshit invented by people

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
1. Ghosts always have clothes. Do their clothes die with them? If ghosts were real they wouldnt have clothes. They would be naked as that is their physical form. They werent born with clothes and clothes dont die

High IQ observation tbh.

if ghosts were real just like g0d they would've make their presence known by now. there would be nothing to gain from keeping it a secret. also we can watch people die and no spirit comes out.

Ex
if ghosts were real just like g0d they would've make their presence known by now. there would be nothing to gain from keeping it a secret. also we can watch people die and no spirit comes out.
Exactly. That's a lamen understanding of it all and ever you realize it

Ghosts wear clothes for the same reason bonebags wear clothes. So we don't see their dicks.

Screenshot 20181220 224522 Facebook
Screenshot 20181220 224630 Facebook
Screenshot 20181220 224736 Facebook
Screenshot 20181220 224833 Facebook

Ghosts are just demons.

"Demons" bro are you retarded?

Somebody summoned a demon or something recently to discuss how to make sex on a lady. And the demon basically said bee yourself.

Somebody summoned a demon or something recently to discuss how to make sex on a lady. And the demon basically said bee yourself.
Show the scientific proof of this demon that can be proved in a scientific enviornment. Or something I can prove at home. By myself
I'll film it

Show the scientific proof of this demon that can be proved in a scientific enviornment. Or something I can prove at home. By myself
I'll film it
Are you really wanting physical evidence of a spirit?:feelsseriously:

So how do you know its real
Show me your evidence
It’s called religious faith. I’ve also experienced a haunting in the past. Things being thrown from across the room, strange smells, cold spots, ect.

It’s called religious faith. I’ve also experienced a haunting in the past. Things being thrown from across the room, strange smells, cold spots, ect.
Show me the proof please. I've lied about "spiritual" encounters before and said the same shit you just did. For attention.

Loom. Just because we WAMT life beyond death to exist. Doesnt make it exist. Nobody wants to die so we invent stories fornthe zeitgeist to contine so we can have hope

@Ghost Over for ghostcels.

I know i suck ghost dick when i yawn

Ghosts are invented by coward low T soyboys

This is an IQ above an IQ

spend a night in a supposed haunted place and get back to me on that one :lul:

1. Ghosts always have clothes. Do their clothes die with them? If ghosts were real they wouldnt have clothes. They would be naked as that is their physical form. They werent born with clothes and clothes dont die
why do ghosts have limbs? why can ghosts move? why do poltergeists throw things? who the fuck knows. truth is we'll never know

No proof exists, yet billions of people still believe in something spiritual. If you could prove the spiritual world by science, then no one would question it.

Maybe these guys will find something: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/80170...oul-with-100m-state-of-the-art-brain-scanner/
Just because billions of people believe in it doesn’t mean it’s true. Throughout time millions believed you had to sacrifice to the gods or else they would start an volcanic eruption or some shit. There were many tales and religions that provide no evidence.

Just because billions of people believe in it doesn’t mean it’s true. Throughout time millions believed you had to sacrifice to the gods or else they would start an volcanic eruption or some shit. There were many tales and religions that provide no evidence.
I never said it was true, just that I believe it’s true.

I am a ghost since I dont exist so your theory is false.

Souls don’t exist, therefore neither do ghosts and spirits

I don't know shit about ghosts but I always liked them. I don't believe they exist.

ghosts are 100% real:y'all:

ghosts made by movie industry

spend a night in a supposed haunted place and get back to me on that one :lul:

why do ghosts have limbs? why can ghosts move? why do poltergeists throw things? who the fuck knows. truth is we'll never know
Okay. Ill live stream it as well. Ill bring my ouija board and do satanic rituals too

The paranormal seems interesting, but how do you contact/summon ghosts or demons?

Ghosts are residual energy, they are not sentient, they are just "data". We observe them through synchro mystic means. A "demon" might direct unwanted "data" towards people in the form of an unpleasant apparition. "Scary" "ghosts" are rare, "good data" is a bit more common, and most of the time if you "see" a "ghost", it's usually animal apparition that behaves like a live animal would.

Bad cope

Ghosts are just incels doomed to be incels for eternity

I wish I was a ghost

1. Ghosts always have clothes.
How do you know that?
Have you ever seen a ghost?
I'm pretty sure you mean ghosts in films, which aren't actual ghosts, so your thesis is pointless.

How do you know that?
Have you ever seen a ghost?
I'm pretty sure you mean ghosts in films, which aren't actual ghosts, so your thesis is pointless.
What about EVERYONE who claims to see ghosts

Ghost blackcel is gonna hant everyone by helicoptering his dick 2 inches from their face.