Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PROOF ghosts are bullshit invented by people

Stacys and Chad have their heaven right here on feminist earth?

Ghost blackcel is gonna hant everyone by helicoptering his dick 2 inches from their face.
If I was a ghost I would one of the stinking ones, taking ghost shits on peoples laps, farting in their faces, just standing in corners emanating a putrid scent etc Smelling bad is easy for me, it comes naturally as a curry, so would probably be my ghost occupation.

I've actually fucking seen them before and have had paranormal experiences.

I know this is a troll post but there are actual fuckers that believe in ahit like ghosthunters television.

Ghosts are perceived though your brain if they communicate with you. They can send information how you see, hear or feel them but your brain does most of the work. If you're afraid of them, they will look like scary monsters. If you believe they wear clothes they probably will wear clothes.

Try nakedmaxx with a female ghost bro.

so do you deny aliens exist because none have been positively identified

that's your line of thinking.

so do you deny aliens exist because none have been positively identified

that's your line of thinking.
Ghost have been studied in science and all but proven to be figments of our imaginations.

Aliens make sense because we already know life can form
Ghosts are perceived though your brain if they communicate with you. They can send information how you see, hear or feel them but your brain does most of the work. If you're afraid of them, they will look like scary monsters. If you believe they wear clothes they probably will wear clothes.

Try nakedmaxx with a female ghost bro.
That literally makes no logical sense
I know this is a troll post but there are actual fuckers that believe in ahit like ghosthunters television.
Because they're gullible

I saw a red orb in my room once. It was tennisball sized and transparent. It flew towards my window and bounced off the wall. And it made kinda like an electricity sound when it hit the wall.

I saw a red orb in my room once. It was tennisball sized and transparent. It flew towards my window and bounced off the wall. And it made kinda like an electricity sound when it hit the wall.
Sounds like you hallucinated a red transparent orb in your room

God forces them to put on ghost clothes.