Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Prog the Chad says he wants to stomp all of your HEADS in.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
@Prog

A1A7C7DF A6A9 4F34 B570 65132A221F64
C2CAF119 1D2B 4BB8 BE8F 878DD1322C83

@Master @Fat Link @Caesercel @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @PPEcel @The Enforcer @Komesarj

I saw it as well

BFABD833 CAF1 47AE 982E E8AAC4B2090F

My reaction to that information

Not surprising; it is to be expected that at least a few graycel rats will occasionally scurry too far from their pipes and reveal themselves as what they truly are. :feelsclown:

JFL, this dysmorphic retard really believes he needs a chin implant... :feelskek:

@Prog Get off this site and go benefit from mogging 99% of us. :feelsUgh:

If he wasnt low t giga faggot he would receive pussy easily. Sadly he is too homosexual and retarded to act like a alpha male and fuck foids and would rather post on a gay site called looksmaxx./ Many such cases. Skill issue

Last edited:
Read some of his posts earlier today and had the feeling he was indeed a troll fakecel

Turns out I was right...

What a pathetic faggot. Saddest part is he is 5'8, watch him come back when he gets destroyed by the heightpill irl. His only other option is geomaxx which he would never have known about without blackpill community. :feelsUgh:

As one of the biggest rotters here I keep track of most users d srs, I always knew he was faggot from his first posts in his "old" acc.
In one of em soycuck was white knighting and only got a temp ban

If he wasnt low t giga faggot he would receive pussy easily. Sadly he is too homosexual and retarded to act like a alpha male and fuck foids and would rather post on a gay site called looksmaxx./ Many such cases. Skill issue

What a pathetic faggot. Saddest part is he is 5'8, watch him come back when he gets destroyed by the heightpill irl. His only other option is geomaxx which he would never have known about without blackpill community. :feelsUgh:
ban that low t faggot

I recant my previous comment. @Incelius Savage was pressuring me to sperg out, like always.

Bro, I would totally beat and rape women bro. Can’t look them in the eyes
Yeah whatever.
Just get banned cuck. I hope the mods can at least do that this time

Over
over
Yeah whatever.
Just get banned cuck. I hope the mods can at least do that this time
i recant my statement. I belong here.

Why do we care about this random GrAYcel

Why is @guzzlerboi lurking, lol?

Last edited:
Prog is based dude

Wont find it here.

ive already had the misunderstanding cleared up. The comment was intended to rile up Incelius and it clearly worked.
You are still a gigmogger if that looksmax post is real and don't belong here

Not surprising; it is to be expected that at least a few graycel rats will occasionally scurry too far from their pipes and reveal themselves as what they truly are. :feelsclown:

You are still a gigmogger if that looksmax post is real and don't belong here
It’s an INCEL forum, not looksism.is. How I appear to you doesn’t matter, no female wants to be with me. Do you think I want to be here and not in a relationship?

Last edited:
@Prog Lets 1v1 irl id beat you to death just for fun

Wont find it here.

ive already had the misunderstanding cleared up. The comment was intended to rile up Incelius and it clearly worked.
you didnt rile me up. I post stuff from boredom.

+ wow mods did not ban you