Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat Link and the curse of the black diamond bbc medallion

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
Fat Link is rummaging through a dumster useing the full moon as his source of light. When he sees a giant bbc dong necklace encrusted with black diamons in the shape of a giant bbc penius. It starts glimmering under the moon lite.

Fat Link: this is Gucci papi. It can't be oh my gosh it is the legendary black diamond bbc medallion! The legend holds he who posses the b.d.b.b.c.m can attract any hyper masculine bull he desires.

Fat Link immediately puts on the medallion. The medallion started to speak. " Go to your local prison and get clapped buy a gang of blacky thugs"
Fat Link: this is a dream come true Holly fuck I'm on my way bdbbcm.

Fat Link arrives at the prison to find no resistance from the guards who seem to be in a trance. The guards escourt Fat Link to the jail showers. Fat Link let's out a quife. His mouth begins to get moist.

Fat Link: I'm going to get so much thug bbc it's unreal. It's a dream come true.

Little did Fat Link know a mtf which docktor bbc shaman had put a curse on the bdbbcm. He who posses the bdbbm would only be able to clap buetiful snow bunny's. And all hyper masculine bulls would be repulsed by the bdbbcm. Fat Link approaches a gang of hyper masculine bbc crips soaping each other in the shower.

Fat Link: Hi what's your name honey. Do you want to beet this white pussey ass daddy.
Stefan: get away from me you freak. I don't rape pretty boys like you
Fat Link: excuse me daddy you don't want any of this snow booty

Suddenly all the bulls run back into there cells and hide from Fat Link. A pack of buetiful snow bunny roasties approaches Fat Link.

Snow bunny 1 : Hi daddy you want to smash this coochie
Fat Link: honey I'm as gay as they come. So no. But I'm down to fuck bulls while he claps.
Sb: no I must have you pretty boy
Snow bunny 2: fuck white boy give me some of that bwc.
Fat Link: bitch stay away I'm bull and happa dong only

Fat Link was disgusted by these snow bunny's. How dare they solicit him. When he was obviously a sodomit.
Fat Link trys to yank off the bdbbcm from his neck but it won't budge. A voice says.

Bdbbcm: you've been cursed by a bbc penius shaman by the name of @Puppeter he and only he has the power to lift the curse of bdbbm. You must bring her a pencil case filled with mints to relinquish the curse. Fat Link was too poor to buy a pencil case full of mints. So he scammed amazon but never lifted the curse cause he was to high on ketamine.

Its true i was the curse

Kekfuel story btw :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

One of the stories of all time. Based on true events btw.

Fat Link is rummaging through a dumster useing the full moon as his source of light. When he sees a giant bbc dong necklace encrusted with black diamons in the shape of a giant bbc penius. It starts glimmering under the moon lite.

Fat Link: this is Gucci papi. It can't be oh my gosh it is the legendary black diamond bbc medallion! The legend holds he who posses the b.d.b.b.c.m can attract any hyper masculine bull he desires.

Fat Link immediately puts on the medallion. The medallion started to speak. " Go to your local prison and get clapped buy a gang of blacky thugs"

Fat Link arrives at the prison to find no resistance from the guards who seem to be in a trance. The guards escourt Fat Link to the jail showers. Fat Link let's out a quife. His mouth begins to get moist.

Fat Link: I'm going to get so much thug bbc it's unreal. It's a dream come true.

Little did Fat Link know a mtf which docktor bbc shaman had put a curse on the bdbbcm. He who posses the bdbbm would only be able to clap buetiful snow bunny's. And all hyper masculine bulls would be repulsed by the bdbbcm. Fat Link approaches a gang of hyper masculine bbc crips soaping each other in the shower.

Fat Link: Hi what's your name honey. Do you want to beet this white pussey ass daddy.

Suddenly all the bulls run back into there cells and hide from Fat Link. A pack of buetiful snow bunny roasties approaches Fat Link.

Fat Link: honey I'm as gay as they come. So no. But I'm down to fuck bulls while he claps.

Fat Link was disgusted by these snow bunny's. How dare they solicit him. When he was obviously a sodomit.
Fat Link trys to yank off the bdbbcm from his neck but it won't budge. A voice says.

Bdbbcm: you've been cursed by a bbc penius shaman by the name of @Puppeter he and only he has the power to lift the curse of bdbbm. You must bring her a pencil case filled with mints to relinquish the curse. Fat Link was too poor to buy a pencil case full of mints. So he scammed amazon but never lifted the curse cause he was to high on ketamine.
Looks like @THE TRUE DIGLET has some strong competition in writing these BBC fanfics about me. :feelskek:

Least homosexual .is user

I seriously read this

fat link and the curse of being confused with @edgelordcel

Best I can do is a used titty torso...

In this rather unconventional tale, Fat Link discovers the legendary Black Diamond BBC Medallion, said to grant its wearer the ability to attract hyper-masculine individuals. Excited by the prospect, Fat Link heads to a nearby prison as instructed by the medallion, only to find that the curse placed upon it causes him to repel the very individuals he desires. Instead, he attracts the attention of beautiful snow bunnies, much to his dismay. Unable to remove the cursed medallion, Fat Link learns that only a shaman named Puppeteer can lift the curse, but he lacks the resources to acquire the necessary items for the ritual. In the end, his attempts to scam Amazon for the required supplies are thwarted by his indulgence in ketamine, leaving the curse unbroken.