Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This based shit is getting mainstream

It's just a meme bro.

Of course it is. Majority of people here are too cowardly to even look another in the eyes. For sure you cucks wouldn’t harass a woman, more than likely she’d handle your asses.
Cucks like you would jump to her defense

I would love to be lauded for kicking an incels ass.
EgayGLBXcAAYgjs

targeting unaccompanied women is pathetic and niggified
Eh women aren't entitled to safety. I personally do that toktok as well. I helped a foid from harassment once and she treated me like I wasn't human because I'm ugly. Hope they never feel safe walking the streets.

How am I from reddit? I can’t get sex despite trying but I’d gladly kick another incels ass if it raised my chances.

Us not being able to obtain sex isnt grounds for harassing women. Giga cope and damage control
Cya.

If you apologize the mods might give you 1 more chance.

Apologize for?
What you said above. Insulting fellow incels is against the rules definitely mods will ban you when they see this thread.

My advice - delete all posts here and post an apology.

Up to you though

Of course it is. Majority of people here are too cowardly to even look another in the eyes. For sure you cucks wouldn’t harass a woman, more than likely she’d handle your asses.
Cope, I’ve locked eyes with women until they’d look away multiple times :feelsjuice:

Aologize to who specifically? The mods or the posters in this thread? Deleting my comments won’t make the ones that quoted me disappear.
Both.

You're about to be banned so I'd do all I can if you want to be spared.

I would love to be lauded for kicking an incels ass.
I think guys who say they are going to beat women or some shit are pretty cringe retards looking for attention too but I know your internet tough guy ass ain't gonna do shit if a women gets raped.:feelskek::feelskek:

Also JFL at "lauded for kicking an incels ass":soy::soy::soy: fuck off back to reddit you limp dick nigger

Really:feelswhat:? People were doing that all the time in some other threads I was reading. Gotta actually re read the rules I guess:smonk:
Basically it is, but with conditions.

Insulting by talking down, as if you are better than other incels is not allowed. Exactly like the way he did ITT.

You’re too coward to touch a woman, be honest. You know for sure I’d body your non existent life. I don’t suffer from manlet syndrome like you, boo.
Cya

(Incel shaming is instant ban)

You’re too coward to touch a woman, be honest. You know for sure I’d body your non existent life. I don’t suffer from manlet syndrome like you, boo.
:feelswhat: You acting funny buddy boyo.

i will be banned and head over to looksmax
Yeh probably you'd fit in better with the faggots there.

Not saying you're a faggot, but a lot of faggots (in all senses) hang out there. Enjoy

Who’s claiming their going to “tap someone” and harass women though? Legit LARP. Can’t even talk to women :feelshaha:
The meme has james bond with a weapon, your dumbass thinks you're going to kick ass. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stop whiteknighting for whores. The guys here would harass the shit out of random whores in the street. We're basedcels, not cuckcels.

Elliot Rodger got his ass kicked for heckling women. What other outcome would there be? Honestly
He pushed a chad which got him beat. When he was harassing whores he was only getting rejected.

He tried throwing a foid of a balcony and got tossed instead, resulting in a broken ankle.
Too bad she wasn't thrown off instead. But nothing happened when he was only harassing them.

I don’t understand what you mean. I am here because i can not attain sex with women, does that mean I should advocate for violence and harassment against them?
You don't have to, but don't simp for them. That's bluepilled.