Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Probably Gonna Rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 11040
  • Start date
I'm with the others. wait until you're 25 kidd0.
I don't know... I don't want to suffer with my illness anymore it hurts me emotionally. I'm only 16 and I have to put up with it for decades? I can't. If I don't do it now I will do it eventually. I'm definitely going to kill myself. When? IDK but I will do it one day.
Whats your religion
I'm a Catholic
But you can grow... If you reach 20 years old then you can come back and call yourself incel if you are under 5'7
No I can't. I haven't grown in 2 years. It's over.

Hey everyone I'm a 16 year old manlet here, I'm contemplating roping. I can't take my schizophrenia anymore. My voices torment me and the things I see are terrifying. I'm scared... Any painless ways you know about? Can't take it anymore so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Schizo medication and find an something to do.
In short, get a hobby or more hobbies if you already have one.
It's against my religious faith.
What faith, i'm just curious.

Low IQ.

Therapymaxx and hormonemaxx pls.

get a age deadline, i'd suggest 20.

if you reach age 20 and by then you haven't ascended yet you should probably rope, i'm doing the same

You should end it rather than suffer until 20 being incel the whole time. But the choice is yours.