Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Pro gamer dumps ‘world’s sexiest weathergirl’ for more ‘Call of Duty’

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Link to the article.

78d792f070ed51d93b8a527972ebef39b3486321

IEM_2.jpg

I think he made the right choice. She was probably over priced. He should focus on making money instead.

>Her
>Sexy
Miss me with that spic shit.

That's not a woman. That is a chinese cartoon depicting a child.
>Child
>1300 year old immortal
even if she was a child if her age is on the clock i'm gonna give her the cock

>Her
>Sexy
Miss me with that spic shit.
yeah, I'm not into this kinda aesthetics either, too niggerlicious
ofc volcel if you wouldn't, but I prefer my girls nice and cute, not fucking 7'0 high femChad with giant breasts and ass

Damn what are you people on? This bitch is hot af

He can easily find someone else.

She was probably cheating on him though ,he was spending time making youtube videos, no way she hanged around his apartment and looked at videogames all day, probably fucked Tyrones, as I hears latina chicks like black guys even more than white whores.

Damn, brutal. He is a chad. He can choose whatever girl he wants and can play videogames whenever he wants. The slut will go right back to him at the snap of his fingers. All women chase after a tiny minority of men.

Maybe he has micropenis and cant fuck her big ass properly. She probably was fucking dozens of Tyrones on the side. These whores need megadick to be satisfied.

Calm down people, she's not THAT hot, only got a nice face and a nice ass going on (still volcel if you wouldn't) don't let your inceldom make you trip balls.

Calm down people, she's not THAT hot, only got a nice face and a nice ass going on (still volcel if you wouldn't) don't let your inceldom make you trip balls.
Cope

Damn, brutal. He is a chad. He can choose whatever girl he wants and can play videogames whenever he wants. The slut will go right back to him at the snap of his fingers. All women chase after a tiny minority of men.

Time to play the field.

She probably made him a millionaire.....
After he was a billionaire.
Fuck that overpriced cheating whore

Who is the guy in your aviView attachment 30081

You had a really annoying avatar before. The most annoying avatar on this entire board. But somehow, you managed to find an even worse one and used it instead.

Based nigga, hoes ain't shit

I would bang her like there’s no tomorrow. Anyone who wouldn’t is turbogaycel

Thank you for your feedback, opinions of users like you are highly valued here.
Last I checked I was invited to multiple incel circles, people liked me, and regarded me as the king of low inhibs.
When I ask around about you I get told you're the snobbiest mod there is.
I don't like snobby authority figures to be honest.

That's not a woman. That is a chinese cartoon depicting a child.
Hahah, and Yanet Garcia is possibly the sexiest women I’ve ever seen
You had a really annoying avatar before. The most annoying avatar on this entire board. But somehow, you managed to find an even worse one and used it instead.

It’s giving me a seizure.

Lolies invading our areas fuck

Last I checked I was invited to multiple incel circles, people liked me, and regarded me as the king of low inhibs.
When I ask around about you I get told you're the snobbiest mod there is.
I don't like snobby authority figures to be honest.
That's fair. We all have our faults and opinions. Doesn't mean your worldview or mine is better.

But I refuse to accept a worldview where you would legitimately not plow this girl into oblivion.

EDIT: I'm flattered that you're thinking about me bby.

That's fair. We all have our faults and opinions. Doesn't mean your worldview or mine is better.

But I refuse to accept a worldview where you would legitimately not plow this girl into oblivion.
true
how about this: we plow her together. everything is more fun with friends. I take the ass, you take the bussy, and @Raiden can take the armpit

Anyone who wouldnt fuck her is volcel as fuck

true
how about this: we plow her together. everything is more fun with friends. I take the ass, you take the bussy, and @Raiden can take the armpit

Not bothered that you didn't invite me. Of course not, I mean why would I care?

2f7.jpg