Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Pro gamer dumps ‘world’s sexiest weathergirl’ for more ‘Call of Duty’

true
how about this: we plow her together. everything is more fun with friends. I take the ass, you take the bussy, and @Raiden can take the armpit
Can I have the nose and ear as well

That guy is a fucking joke, with his bullshit "she's so nice blablabla".

He was in to her because of, and only because of, her looks, which I can ofcourse understand.

But yeah, a lot of guys arn't really interested in a woman besides using it as a cumdump. Probably he fucked her around 1000 times already and got bored of her body. Also good tactic to dump her, that way she stays interested in him and he can probably fuck her again when he feels like it. Thats how women work.

100% volcel if you wouldn't fuck her

Well, I guess in the end, it's important to pursue what you love, even if it means leaving beyond extraneous pleasures.

Yanet is gonna get this dick

Sniperwolf tried to cuck her bf and cheat with that guy, but cucktube took down the video of her being exposed.

No thanks.
THIS is a woman.
wxMKDS2.png
No thanks.
THIS is a woman.
50c866c6c300f872f3bc94de37a87722.jpg

Wait, shit.

He's a rich and famous chadlite in his prime. He can get girls like her with no effort and he knows it.

At least hes got to fuck that prime 9/10 many times i honestly wouldnt care if i was him, already fucked

"Just go outside bro"
"Just treat her right bro"
Meanwhile Chad dumps Stacy to LDAR over Cod.