Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Prior signs of Insomniac of being a fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
What do Insomniac and normies have in common? They are both attentionwhores who put low effort into what they say, yet they are both popular as a result of it. I always got the vibe that he's very smug. No original content, only parrot what other people say. Both are obsessed with increasing their online popularity as well. Insomniac even made a whole discord that revolves around himself. He's also tall, as most popular normies are.

Insomniac is a prime example of how even though incels are blackpilled, they fall victim to the same human behaviors they criticize. Nonetheless, Insomniac is based AF, and his earlier posts before he started postmaxxing reflected that.

Kill all post maxxers tbh

Is he really fakecel so he has a gf? :feelstrash:

can someone please send me his discord?

He's admitted to being with women
Fucking hell that bastard. If he wasn't larping about being autistic, it is proof that good looking face+ tall height, defeats autism. Just be 6+ White and at least 6 feet bro.

Dont remember him saying against lolis. Did he really was not against, or I just forgot?

Insomniac is a prime example of how even though incels are blackpilled, they fall victim to the same human behaviors they criticize.
Even here it is a popularity contest with cliques. The truecels are excluded even from incel friend circles :feelsrope:

It's sad but predictable to see how quick people here are to turn against others at the drop of a hat.

The same thing happened with uninstall. Because someone dug up a bunch of two-year-old threads on Lookism, suddenly his 1,000 approach mission was denounced and he was hung out to dry by nearly everyone.

The mob mentality runs rampant through the forum.

It's sad but predictable to see how quick people here are to turn against others at the drop of a hat.

The same thing happened with uninstall. Because someone dug up a bunch of two-year-old threads on Lookism, suddenly his 1,000 approach mission was denounced and he was hung out to dry by nearly everyone.

He was a LARPing fakecel. The only person that’s banned that shouldn’t be is @Grotesque imo.

Fucking hell that bastard. If he wasn't larping about being autistic, it is proof that good looking face+ tall height, defeats autism. Just be 6+ White and at least 6 feet bro.
Mentalcels on .co = 6/10 guy that rots in his basement and is too lazy to go outside

Grotesque was as incel as you could possibly get.
They dug up some multi year old threads on another forum, a forum he admitted that he LARPed about having a girlfriend on a year before they banned him.

The dude has been doxxed enough that we all knew he was blackpilled af and most likely a virgin, definitely fucked up in the head.

They probably banned him because of other reasons, but I won’t get into it.

They probably banned him because of other reasons, but I won’t get into it.
IndelibleIncredibleHuia size restricted

It's the kikes man
Sgtpinkie
"It's the kikes man" 5'7 cumskin latinocel

-
What do Insomniac and normies have in common? They are both attentionwhores who put low effort into what they say, yet they are both popular as a result of it. I always got the vibe that he's very smug. No original content, only parrot what other people say. Both are obsessed with increasing their online popularity as well. Insomniac even made a whole discord that revolves around himself. He's also tall, as most popular normies are.

Insomniac is a prime example of how even though incels are blackpilled, they fall victim to the same human behaviors they criticize. Nonetheless, Insomniac is based AF, and his earlier posts before he started postmaxxing reflected that.
He still seemed me tally I'll to some point.He.may not have been incel,but he was definitely blackpilled and struggling with his own shit.

Oooo

jfl at least hes still a virgin

Kill all post maxxers tbh
Postmaxxers allways turn out to be the biggest fakecells. Low inhib faceshowing screenshotposting clear name videotaping youtubecells, are the truest ones

Chadyen is also slaying apparently.

He was a LARPing fakecel.
1. He's a 25-year-old virgin.

2. He admitted to being voluntarily celibate well before his ban. I can provide proof of this - something all of his detractors have failed to do to back up their claims.

1. He's a 25-year-old virgin.

2. He admitted to being voluntarily celibate well before his ban. I can provide proof of this - something all of his detractors have failed to do to back up their claims.
The threads they dug up prove otherwise, and if he was volcel, then why did he approach 1000 women? It was all LARP to get attention man.

The threads they dug up prove otherwise, and if he was volcel, then why did he approach 1000 women? It was all LARP to get attention man.
I was talking about Insomniac, but as for uninstall, the only threads that were dug up were from Lookism, a site not affiliated with this one, so there's no way they could definitively prove it was the same person via IP checks or whatnot. Even if we say it was the same person, the threads were from 2017, and he started his approach journey in May 2018. The idea of the thread being a LARP is absurd. I have the reference experience of approaching over 200 girls, and as such from reading his posts it's very obvious that his approaches are genuine. He has also posted audio recordings of several approaches - irrefutable proof that he has approached.

It just seems that a lot of people take the view that "if a mod says it, it must be true" instead of thinking for themselves.

He was a LARPing fakecel. The only person that’s banned that shouldn’t be is @Grotesque imo.
the funny thing is, Grotesque himself got banned for being fakecel.

I was talking about Insomniac, but as for uninstall, the only threads that were dug up were from Lookism, a site not affiliated with this one, so there's no way they could definitively prove it was the same person via IP checks or whatnot. Even if we say it was the same person, the threads were from 2017, and he started his approach journey in May 2018. The idea of the thread being a LARP is absurd. I have the reference experience of approaching over 200 girls, and as such from reading his posts it's very obvious that his approaches are genuine. He has also posted audio recordings of several approaches - irrefutable proof that he has approached.

It just seems that a lot of people take the view that "if a mod says it, it must be true" instead of thinking for themselves.
have you even read brother cocksucker's response to his ban appeal? we know for a fact that it WAS him: https://incels.is/threads/i-was-ban...lookism-thank-you-friends.112230/post-2260343

he's always said that he was a truecel with no chance and etc. and it turns out that he's rejected several females, said that he was very good looking, that being incel is about personality more than looks, has had sex several times... this is enough reason to throw him in the trash. why on Earth are you so against LARPers being banned? do you want to wallow in a shithole full of roleplaying pieces of garbage instead? you're the drone yourself, going with "whatever mods say is a lie". insomniac was shaming virgins over on discord and everyone knows it, and yet you're here telling us that he didn't deserve to be banned, along with uninstall. you are an ignorant idiot.

anyone have the screenshots of him admitting to larping, what was he even larping about?

He's admitted to being with women
Wait, what? I need more context, I can't believe this, please give more information :feelstrash: I always thought he was a truecel
He's a 25-year-old virgin.

2. He admitted to being voluntarily celibate
If he was a volcel then that means that he had the opportunity to bang females and he just didn't want to? That's being chad. Plus, I remember he said that no female wanted to have sex with him and that he waited for a long time so he would have sex with any female but that wasn't possible because nobody wanted him. Also the first point contradicts the one Chris Jones made about Insomniac being with females

Last edited:
It's sad but predictable to see how quick people here are to turn against others at the drop of a hat. The mob mentality runs rampant through the forum.
Even though incels are blackpilled, they fall victim to the same human behaviors they criticize.
I don't disagree
anyone have the screenshots of him admitting to larping, what was he even larping about?
These would be very helpful. I read that insomniac admitted he wasnt a virgin in his discord.

Last edited:
>>Incel
>>Has a discord

I'm not really a firm believer in JBW, but from what I heard from other users, he was a tall, Aryan, Chadlite with autism. How he managed to get a girlfriend while being an autist just proves that being NT is cope.

I remember him. Was there ever pics of the man himself?
the funny thing is, Grotesque himself got banned for being fakecel.
I honestly feel like @Grotesque was 100% LARPing for shits and giggles.

have you even read brother cocksucker's response to his ban appeal? we know for a fact that it WAS him: https://incels.is/threads/i-was-ban...lookism-thank-you-friends.112230/post-2260343

he's always said that he was a truecel with no chance and etc. and it turns out that he's rejected several females, said that he was very good looking, that being incel is about personality more than looks, has had sex several times... this is enough reason to throw him in the trash. why on Earth are you so against LARPers being banned? do you want to wallow in a shithole full of roleplaying pieces of garbage instead? you're the drone yourself, going with "whatever mods say is a lie". insomniac was shaming virgins over on discord and everyone knows it, and yet you're here telling us that he didn't deserve to be banned, along with uninstall. you are an ignorant idiot.
I could easily pick this apart but there's no point because you're an obnoxious, narcissistic fuckwit who will just keep repeating the same shit without a shred of evidence and throwing your toys out of the pram when you're not getting your own way.

No, they don't, because they're just blindly going by what others have said.

I remember him. Was there ever pics of the man himself?
2340922 did a really cool drawing for him.

>>Incel
>>Has a discord
90% ppl here including mods
I could easily pick this apart but there's no point because you're an obnoxious, narcissistic fuckwit who will just keep repeating the same shit without a shred of evidence and throwing your toys out of the pram when you're not getting your own way.

No, they don't, because they're just blindly going by what others have said.

2340922 did a really cool drawing for him.

Brutal

:feelsrope: Fucking brutal. I tried discord once but it was like a congregation of low tier normies, looked exactly like group chats my sister would have been in.
Fucking brutal, on discord @pp183 sends his pp everytime asking about rate but truly he only wants to brag about size.

Fucking brutal, on discord @pp183 sends his pp everytime asking about rate but truly he only wants to brag about size.
just make fun of my rice pp bro!

Postmaxxers allways turn out to be the biggest fakecells. Low inhib faceshowing screenshotposting clear name videotaping youtubecells, are the truest ones
Some umongst us have jobs.