Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Prior signs of Insomniac of being a fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
I'm not really a firm believer in JBW, but from what I heard from other users, he was a tall, Aryan, Chadlite with autism. How he managed to get a girlfriend while being an autist just proves that being NT is cope.

I honestly feel like @Grotesque was 100% LARPing for shits and giggles.
Does he have an LTR? All I heard was that he's kissed girls. Truecel or not, Grotesque is an ogre subhuman.

Tfw you're actually an isolated, outcasted virgin on incels.co

I'm not really a firm believer in JBW, but from what I heard from other users, he was a tall, Aryan, Chadlite with autism. How he managed to get a girlfriend while being an autist just proves that being NT is cope.

I always thought his autism was a lie. He didn't seem autistic with his posts at all. Autists don't tend to shitpost one-liners but are more obsessive and verbose.

His posting style looked to me like that of a bored normie.

Does he have an LTR? All I heard was that he's kissed girls.
Someone said he had a girlfriend at one point. Not sure who it was that said that. Another said that he also lost his virginity.

Why even care about Imsonmiac when I'm here?

You inkwells!

Why did Insomniac decide to reveal himself as a fakecel? Was he tired of keeping up the facade? Did he finally get bored of postmaxxing?

Another example of a fakecel postmaxer was Kointo. He was decent looking, but clearly wasn't NT.

Insomniac is the past, I'm the future.

I have sadly noticed that in most incel communities I've been part of. It's why I avoid discords, discord just seem to encourage that kind of behaviour in people. It's not what I feel incel communities should be about.
I couldn't spend more than 2 minutes in one of the incel discords. People talk about shitposting here, but discord was full of spammers with no moderation.

I couldn't spend more than 2 minutes in one of the incel discords. People talk about shitposting here, but discord was full of spammers with no moderation.
like this?
61ED5BFE 55D7 4AB3 B71B 15069AAE448E

What do Insomniac and normies have in common? They are both attentionwhores who put low effort into what they say, yet they are both popular as a result of it. I always got the vibe that he's very smug. No original content, only parrot what other people say. Both are obsessed with increasing their online popularity as well. Insomniac even made a whole discord that revolves around himself. He's also tall, as most popular normies are.

Insomniac is a prime example of how even though incels are blackpilled, they fall victim to the same human behaviors they criticize. Nonetheless, Insomniac is based AF, and his earlier posts before he started postmaxxing reflected that.

I always noticed how fucking shitty and low effort his posts were. It was like he knew he was better and more attractive than the rest of us and found a perfect outlet to flex secretly. Hate to be that guy but even before I had an account here it was clear to me that he was a chad.

I always noticed how fucking shitty and low effort his posts were. It was like he knew he was better and more attractive than the rest of us and found a perfect outlet to flex secretly. Hate to be that guy but even before I had an account here it was clear to me that he was a chad.
It's true, a lot of chads are here to flex. I always knew he was a mentalcel, but I didn't think he was a full on fakecel.

fukken insomne

just send me ur ID u tard

I could easily pick this apart but there's no point because you're an obnoxious, narcissistic fuckwit who will just keep repeating the same shit without a shred of evidence and throwing your toys out of the pram when you're not getting your own way.

No, they don't, because they're just blindly going by what others have said.

2340922 did a really cool drawing for him.

I have screenshots of him admitting he was approached by 12 women and he has kissed women in the past, and his claims that he looks like a model. Quit defending him man.

the funny thing is, Grotesque himself got banned for being fakecel.

have you even read brother cocksucker's response to his ban appeal? we know for a fact that it WAS him: https://incels.is/threads/i-was-ban...lookism-thank-you-friends.112230/post-2260343

he's always said that he was a truecel with no chance and etc. and it turns out that he's rejected several females, said that he was very good looking, that being incel is about personality more than looks, has had sex several times... this is enough reason to throw him in the trash. why on Earth are you so against LARPers being banned? do you want to wallow in a shithole full of roleplaying pieces of garbage instead? you're the drone yourself, going with "whatever mods say is a lie". insomniac was shaming virgins over on discord and everyone knows it, and yet you're here telling us that he didn't deserve to be banned, along with uninstall. you are an ignorant idiot.
free @nausea though

Lynch all fakecels tbh, blackpilled normies can choke on a bag of dicks also. We need more separatism on this forum, otherwise it will be r/Braincels all over again

I have screenshots of him admitting he was approached by 12 women and he has kissed women in the past, and his claims that he looks like a model. Quit defending him man
i believe you but now you actually have to post the screenshots you claim to have :feelskek:

I have screenshots of him admitting he was approached by 12 women and he has kissed women in the past, and his claims that he looks like a model. Quit defending him man.
Post them

I have sadly noticed that in most incel communities I've been part of. It's why I avoid discords, discord just seem to encourage that kind of behaviour in people. It's not what I feel incel communities should be about.
It's just a big group chat, and I can't stand group chats so I avoid it too.
Fucking brutal, on discord @pp183 sends his pp everytime asking about rate but truly he only wants to brag about size.
Sounds like something you would expect from a high school group chat. Jfl at being an incel on incels.co

without a shred of evidence
what are you even going on about? have you read it? the appeal has undeniable evidence, which is why i've linked it in the first place. you can indulge your fantasies of being an "edgy rebel" without looking like a thick skulled idiot. come on.

anyone have the screenshots of him admitting to larping, what was he even larping about?
sure, here's just one:
Screenshot_20191003-133444u.jpg

virgin shamer, incel hater, larping about everything he's ever said... really, how much did you people expect from an unfunny, humble bragging spammer whose entire gimmick was being a bootleg, a rip-off and poor man's ritalincel? someone's post count is a useless number which has no bearing on how much of an incel someone is, as we have seen many, many times now.

now, let's take "valiant virgin"s pathetic attempt at arguing as a lesson to shut our mouth when it comes to subjects we know nothing about, unless you want virgin shaming LARPers who hate incels around, of course.

what are you even going on about? have you read it? the appeal has undeniable evidence, which is why i've linked it in the first place. you can indulge your fantasies of being an "edgy rebel" without looking like a thick skulled idiot. come on.

sure, here's just one:

virgin shamer, incel hater, larping about everything he's ever said... really, how much did you people expect from an unfunny, humble bragging spammer whose entire gimmick was being a bootleg, a rip-off and poor man's ritalincel? someone's post count is a useless number which has no bearing on how much of an incel someone is, as we have seen many, many times now.

now, let's take "valiant virgin"s pathetic attempt at arguing as a lesson to shut our mouth when it comes to subjects we know nothing about, unless you want virgin shaming LARPers who hate incels around, of course.
small rat quinn

small rat quinn
i had talked about insomniac admitting to LARPing on discord with sergeant weeks before i asked quinn to re-post this picture. his ban had stopped being requested that moment. i asked for this picture only in case people on the forum ask what about, and where exactly he bragged.

also, the only disgusting "rats" around are people with zero dignity who would have been alright with a LARPer who has bragged about fooling all of you for ages like a bunch of idiots, virgin shamed (surprise, surprise: indirectly insulting you people as well) and bragged like no one else staying in the forum after doing all that. insomniac was a traitorous piece of garbage and so is everyone who would be okay with him being coming back.

it's funny how people complain, and complain, and COMPLAIN about how there are so many fakecels around, but are OK when it's a pal of theirs. the definition of being emotional, mindless sheep, except actual sheep are cute and adorable creatures. really speaks loudly about how much people actually care about getting rid of fakecels. they just want to get rid of people they don't like for personal reasons, and that's it.

i had talked about insomniac admitting to LARPing on discord with sergeant weeks before i asked quinn to re-post this picture. his ban had stopped being requested that moment. i asked for this picture only in case people on the forum ask what about, and where exactly he bragged.

also, the only disgusting "rats" around are people with zero dignity who would have been alright with a LARPer who has bragged about fooling all of you for ages like a bunch of idiots, virgin shamed (surprise, surprise: indirectly insulting you people as well) and bragged like no one else staying in the forum after doing all that. insomniac was a traitorous piece of garbage and so is everyone who would be okay with him being coming back.

it's funny how people complain, and complain, and COMPLAIN about how there are so many fakecels around, but are OK when it's a pal of theirs. the definition of being emotional, mindless sheep, except actual sheep are cute and adorable creatures. really speaks loudly about how much people actually care about fakecels. they just want to get rid of people they don't like for personal reasons, and that's it.
It might be joke as well bro

Someone said he had a girlfriend at one point.
fake news
Another said that he also lost his virginity.
fake news

i have talked to him about his autism on several occasions, i have no reason to doubt him.
and i also have no reason to doubt his virginity.

virgin shamer, incel hater, larping about everything he's ever said
lol @ u.

he = virgin
u = not virgin

he = fakecel
u = incel

?
elab

Last edited:
fake news

fake news

i have talked to him about his autism on several occasions, i have no reason to doubt him.
and i also have no reason to doubt his virginity.

lol @ u.

he = virgin
u = not virgin

he = fakecel
u = incel

?
elab
Getting rated 7 by women and rejecting them is a sign of being a fakecel i think lol...

Inso hates hammy, coincidience? I don't think so. Honestly we should now ban anyone who hates hammy @ this point since the coincidiences are too great
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

btw nothing personal

lol at defending him

JFL @ all of the fakecel cult of "personality" apologists in here. Worse than cucks.

I've been saying this before.Most popular members turn out to be fakecels,and people still defend them and want them to be unbanned.JFL,halo effect is everywhere

Insomniac is currently having group sex with jbs

Anyone who manages to make himself known here has a 90% chance of being a fakecel. Actual incels are so socially stunned that even in internet forums they are nothing more than background users at most remembered by their avatars.
I still haven't seen actual evidence of Insomniac being a fakecel though, just hearsay.

Anyone who manages to make himself known here has a 90% chance of being a fakecel. Actual incels are so socially stunned that even in internet forums they are nothing more than background users at most remembered by their avatars.
I still haven't seen actual evidence of Insomniac being a fakecel though, just hearsay.
True that. All postnmaxxers tend to be larpers or fakecels