Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you always play as a woman

luna_lovegood

luna_lovegood

Waiting for info.
-
When I play souls games, I never play as a male character, I always play as a woman, cause I want to look cute and being a guy is so boring and awful

And all the people who Ive seen play as male characters were normies, and cucks, who fuck with their girlfriends everyday so they dont need to play as female to get 1% of what they are getting

you want to look cute?

yes women are so hot, they are so ungrateful for being foids

and no im not gay im 100% heterosexual and i wouldnt even be with a transwoman

When I play souls games, I never play as a male character, I always play as a woman, cause I want to look cute and being a guy is so boring and awful
troon trait

That’s just you

This post is so pathetic it makes me want to change my AVI

No, normally when there is only a single character to play I usually pick the male one. For example, I restarted stardew valley a lot and always played as a guy, but with different hairstyles/clothing styles etc.

Only when I play multiple ones, like in an MMORPG, then I pick both male and female ones.

I always play as the male character in games. I like to feel dominant for once

IMG 7781

I always choose the male character because it's better for immersion.

When I would play as a female character I would only do it to watch her ass

Depends on the game tbh. Usually for RPGs like Pokèmon i prefer using the male character for immersion purposes. But if immersion isn't a concern i like going with female characters, yes.

Depends on the game. If it's a "Make your own character" Like fallout I play as a male character all the time.