Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Princess Kitty tries her hand at humor

Let's find some common ground and start from there.
Do you agree that it's overall a shitty meme/trend?

Yes, I said that originally. This is not about whether the joke is funny. Which most people here seem to understand. Most people here seem to understand that this is a failure of the format. People get it, maybe they didn't get it before, but now they get it and it's still not funny.

It's only @Dregster666 that's like "She must've told it wrong." Only to later cover his own ass and say "I actually meant 'told it wrong' in that she told an unfunny joke. That unfunny/nonsensical jokes are inherently 'wrong.'"

Yes, I said that originally. This is not about whether the joke is funny. Which most people here seem to understand. Most people here seem to understand that this is a failure of the format. People get it, maybe they didn't get it before, but now they get it and it's still not funny.

It's only @Dregster666 that's like "She must've told it wrong." Only to later cover his own ass and say "I actually meant 'told it wrong' in that she told an unfunny joke. That unfunny/nonsensical jokes are inherently 'wrong.'"
You're already 3-0 in this thread you dumbfuck :feelsjuice:

I didnt cover shit dumbass, sheboon misused the meme, get the fuck over it you soycuck faggot

Not according to this meme. "Evil" doesn't mean "evil." "Evil" means "opposite."
Lmao at this damage control

If evil doesnt have the literal meaning, then it's being misused you fucking Retard

Different people with different points of views will perceive a messy, biased meme differently :feelsjuice:

Lmao at this damage control

If evil doesnt have the literal meaning, then it's being misused you fucking Retard

Different people with different points of views will perceive a messy, biased meme differently :feelsjuice:

Nah. If you meant this, you would've said it earlier. You're only saying it now to cover your ass.

Nah. If you meant this, you would've said it earlier. You're only saying it now to cover your ass.
That has literally been the core of my argument you fucking dumbass. The meme is trash if it isnt straightforward.

But because you're a Retard who needs everything explained like a fucking child, of course you never understood a single thing I was saying and resorted to massaging your bruised ego

@Algeriancel look at this idiot trying to backtrack on his error.

I literally said from the beginning that this meme was trash if the subject of the meme doesn't have an actual "evil" counterpart.

That has literally been the core of my argument you fucking dumbass. The meme is trash if it isnt straightforward.

But because you're a Retard who needs everything explained like a fucking child, of course you never understood a single thing I was saying and resorted to massaging your bruised ego

@Algeriancel look at this idiot trying to backtrack on his error.

I literally said from the beginning that this meme was trash if the subject of the meme doesn't have an actual "evil" counterpart.
@FrothySolutions you're really just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

Fuck the meme it's a shitty meme and dreg is right. Fuck the sheboon for using it against us. And fuck le format and the retards that invented it.

If you're really right. Then on your heart you know there's no point in arguing. You're sperging over nothing. Old man.

@FrothySolutions you're really just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

Fuck the meme it's a shitty meme and dreg is right. Fuck the sheboon for using it against us. And fuck le format and the retards that invented it.

If you're really right. Then on your heart you know there's no point in arguing. You're sperging over nothing. Old man.
I honestly think he's some IT soycuck trying to defend his sheboon friend. He came in here trying to explain her lame ass joke to redeem her image thinking he can help her look less stupid and then I ended up exposing more ignorance from the sheboon :dab:

Unfunny Foid. Why cant one of those Favela Ghetto Rats shoot this bitch already if she's Brazilian.
I want to see her on Kaotic. :feelsdevil:
She’s pretty much done for, ugly rat does onlyfans for a living and is rotting like a pumpkin from the inside out. She is worse off than any of us, regardless of whatever rebuttal she uses to cope.
She just put on an inverse color filter? Is that it? Is that the joke? Incels have inverse colors?

Wow that's crazy dude... insane
She's nasty. She looks like the foids imported from Africa to here.
Why do you guys keep saying she?

This is clearly a man

I'm not being sarcastic, this is a man right?

There's no way this is a woman, this is clearly one of those delusional trans types

This is clearly a man

There's no way this is a woman, this is clearly one of those delusional trans types
What are your thoughts on that lame ass meme :feelswhere:

I honestly think he's some IT soycuck trying to defend his sheboon friend. He came in here trying to explain her lame ass joke to redeem her image thinking he can help her look less stupid and then I ended up exposing more ignorance from the sheboon :dab:
We have boomers defending soyciety and foid freedom.
So if I'm a woman and I hate the husband I was forced to be with, what am I supposed to do about that? Don't I deserve happiness?
:feelshmm:

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, today we are here to laugh at cucktears…again!

Game Show Smile GIF by ABC Network

Our newest guest is none other than the dried up raisin, the onlyfans shill, everyone’s (least) favorite roastie, PRINCESS KITTY
. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 516056

So it seems that princess kitty watched one too many videos of Amy Schumer and decided to try her own hand at comedy.

Being the hilarious and witty person she is, I’m sure most of you will already guess how hilarious and zany Princess Kitty will be.

Without further ado, here is her LATEST go in the comedy business

haha, fucking GOLD! I can’t wait for her to be like “omg stop simping for me” when she inevitably sees this and tries to think of a witty responseView attachment 516060
Not surprised it's a tranny baboon, Go back to the jungle and put your dick back on you faggot tranny piece of shit they say we are sick but look at these disgusting scums

There wasn't an argument at first. I was explaining the format to Dreg, who clearly did not understand it. The argument that exists now is Dreg claiming that he understood all along, even though I clearly said "It's an issue with the format" and he said "No, the format is fine."

What are your thoughts on that lame ass meme :feelswhere:
Its not even remotely funny, but that's not what stands out to be about this thread, what stands out is everyone calling him "she" when its clearly a man

There wasn't an argument at first. I was explaining the format to Dreg, who clearly did not understand it. The argument that exists now is Dreg claiming that he understood all along, even though I clearly said "It's an issue with the format" and he said "No, the format is fine."
I'm reading the response but I can't pinpoint where @Dregster666 came close to changing his first argument. Was it the part he used the word "misused" to describe the meme ?

If so then I guess you're both are right to a degree. Cuz This meme is LITERALLY FLAWED. Even if you do it right you'll go against simple logic regarding the use of "good" and "evil" and what is meant to be objective becomes subjective with that "polar opposite" shit .

I'm reading the response but I can't pinpoint where @Dregster666 came close to changing his first argument. Was it the part he used the word "misused" to describe the meme ?

If so then I guess you're both are right to a degree. Cuz This meme is LITERALLY FLAWED. Even if you do it right you'll go against simple logic regarding the use of "good" and "evil" and what is meant to be objective becomes subjective with that "polar opposite" shit .

The meme format is flawed. His gripe is with the format. And how the format itself defines "evil" as "polar opposite," not "bad." I explained this to him a number of times. But all he had to say was "It shouldn't say 'evil' if she thinks incels are already evil." Ignoring the definitions laid out by the format.

Ignoring them because to acknowledge them and say "Well I get it, but I don't think it's a very good format" would mean admitting he didn't know what he was talking about.

hey guys lay off Frothy, he's right - that meme is specifically used as opposite kind of thing, normy humour I guess.

Not everyone here is closed off from social media networking and normy culture you know, many guys here are in fact the 'failed normie' class in that they are simply normies that happen to be incel

It's too easy to misuse.

If you have a biased view on a subject that cant be regarded as good or evil from multiple points of views, then you will risk having people misunderstand your meme if they dont share your same point of view

The only way to properly use this meme, is if you use a subject where 99% of people have the same percieved idea of the subject like batman.

"Evil batman be like :I will destroy society and rule the world:"

If people see this batman meme it makes total sense.

Ive said multiple times that this meme is extremely limited in terms of using subjects to make it make sense.

This is clearly a man

Tis' an ugly sheboon.

I explained this to him a number of times. But all he had to say was "It shouldn't say 'evil' if she thinks incels are already evil." Ignoring the definitions laid out by the format

It really shouldn't though. You're asking @Dregster666 to drop every ounce of common sense and logic and just laugh at it.

You told me that you're not supposed to "overthink it". But in reality. You're not supposed to think AT ALL.

This is why the princess-shit attempt falls apart. From a non baised point of view it's IMPOSSIBLE to accept this with a sane mind and wrap your head around it.

The definition within the format make sense inside of it only because of the inner circle group bias.

Better put by dreg

If you have a biased view on a subject that cant be regarded as good or evil from multiple points of views, then you will risk having people misunderstand your meme if they dont share your same point of view

The only way to properly use this meme, is if you use a subject where 99% of people have the same percieved idea of the subject like batman.

"Evil batman be like :I will destroy society and rule the world:"

If people see this batman meme it makes total sense.

Ive said multiple times that this meme is extremely limited in terms of using subjects to make it make sense.

@FrothySolutions will you at least agree that due to its innate illogical flaws, that boondock foid intentionally used the meme to paint us as evil regardless of the used labels. I mean the joke is lost in translation and were still defending the bitch who did it. For all intents and purposes she knew this was an awful misrepresentation and yet did it anyways

It really shouldn't though. You're asking @Dregster666 to drop every ounce of common sense and logic and just laugh at it.

You told me that you're not supposed to "overthink it". But in reality. You're not supposed to think AT ALL.

This is why the princess-shit attempt falls apart. From a non baised point of view it's IMPOSSIBLE to accept this with a sane mind and wrap your head around it.

The definition within the format make sense inside of it only because of the inner circle group bias.

Better put by dreg

@FrothySolutions will you at least agree that due to its innate illogical flaws, that boondock foid intentionally used the meme to paint us as evil regardless of the used labels. I mean the joke is lost in translation and were still defending the bitch who did it. For all intents and purposes she knew this was an awful misrepresentation and yet did it anyways
Even within their circle, that sheboon's meme doesnt even make sense.

The opposite of an incel who "respects women" is already deemed evil from their point of view anyway.

What's the point in calling it "evil" incel if he isnt actually evil :feelswhat: the word is clearly being misused in that context and they would be better off replacing "evil" with a word like bizarro or something.

Even within their circle, that sheboon's meme doesnt even make sense.

The opposite of an incel who "respects women" is already deemed evil from their point of view anyway.

What's the point in calling it "evil" incel if he isnt actually evil :feelswhat: the word is clearly being misused in that context and they would be better off replacing "evil" with a word like bizarro or something.
It makes sense because they don't THINK about it. They just laugh at it. At least that's forthy way of putting it :feelsUgh:

Well. According to @FrothySolutions it's the format and how it was originally was created to be used . IT didn't create the meme they only used it. Shame on you for defending this goblina, old man:feelsUgh:

Princess troon new motif :feelstastyman:
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8u1

It makes sense because they don't THINK about it. They just laugh at it. At least that's forthy way of putting it :feelsUgh:

Imbeciles tbh

Just more evidence of their lack of self-awareness. Blinded by so much hate that they distort everything they touch to fulfill their silly narratives.

Well. According to @FrothySolutions it's the format and how it was originally was created to be used . IT didn't create the meme they only used it. Shame on you for defending this goblina, old man:feelsUgh:

Princess troon new motif :feelstastyman:
View attachment 518102
I still dont get why he took all this personal with defending that disgusting sheboon. Im 90% certain that he is an IT infiltrator

Better put by dreg

I'm not asking him to laugh at anything. I already explained that yes, evil shouldn't just mean "opposite" outside of the context of the meme format. You don't have to laugh at it, just understand it.

If she had said "Good Incel Be Like," she would be using the meme incorrectly. It might make more sense to people who don't understand the format, but she would be using the meme wrong. THAT is what "misuse" would be. There is no "Good X Be Like" with this meme.

Did she mean to say we're woman haters? Yes, because "Evil Incel" respects women. So we, the incels of Universe Prime, must not respect women. Hate Kitty, hate the meme format, but it's deliberate ignorance to still be like "I don't get it, change it to Good Incel."