Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Princess Kitty tries her hand at humor

And the opposite to an "evil incel" would be an incel who respects women, which in her mind doesnt exist :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You still dont get it do you. JFL at this autism at how you properly explained the meme and now you're derailing your own point to preserve your bruised ego

View attachment 516562

Nah I actually agree with the knajjd example and noticed that the foid misused her joke by her own standards and the point of the meme

I dont need to provide examples when there is sufficient sources in this very thread to compare the knajjd example with the sheboon's material you fucking imbecile :feelshaha:

It's not about good and evil at this point, idiot, it's about there needing to be a polar opposite for the joke to make sense.

"Good" incels dont exist for this sheboon so her attempt at making this joke work falls flat, dumbass :feelsjuice:

They exist in a parallel dimension. They don't exist in our world. That's like saying "Evil Hitler can't exist because there's only one of him." You're not taking into consideration parallel universes.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, today we are here to laugh at cucktears…again!

Game Show Smile GIF by ABC Network

Our newest guest is none other than the dried up raisin, the onlyfans shill, everyone’s (least) favorite roastie, PRINCESS KITTY
. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 516056

So it seems that princess kitty watched one too many videos of Amy Schumer and decided to try her own hand at comedy.

Being the hilarious and witty person she is, I’m sure most of you will already guess how hilarious and zany Princess Kitty will be.

Without further ado, here is her LATEST go in the comedy business

haha, fucking GOLD! I can’t wait for her to be like “omg stop simping for me” when she inevitably sees this and tries to think of a witty responseView attachment 516060
Is that really her in the photo? Wow, it's even worse than I imagined. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I stopped simping before it became cool
You got me beat by about three to four decades, I salute you, sir. Not even I can compete with that. :feelzez:
That roastie is ugly as fuck how the fuck she earns from onlyfans?!? You must be an idiot to believe that she actually earns from that site.
They all look the same under different shades bent over naked, my guess, she probably hides her face. [It's a clever marketing strategy on her part.] :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
They exist in a parallel dimension. They don't exist in our world. That's like saying "Evil Hitler can't exist because there's only one of him."
Doyou

You're not taking into consideration parallel universes.
There's no point in entertaining the idea when the source doesn't believe that there are good incels in any timeline or dimension.

It's not even worth insulting. A complete and utter non-sequitur.

View attachment 516594

There's no point in entertaining the idea when the source doesn't believe that there are good incels in any timeline or dimension.

Did she specify that? Did she say "There are no good incels in any dimension, and if I ever say so in the future remind me that I said it cannot be?"

Furthermore, who said she said "Evil Incel" is good? "Evil Incel" just respects women. He could be bad in other ways, and thus not contradict this supposed point you claim she made.

Did she specify that? Did she say "There are no good incels in any dimension, and if I ever say so in the future remind me that I said it cannot be?"

Furthermore, who said she said "Evil Incel" is good? "Evil Incel" just respects women. He could be bad in other ways, and thus not contradict this supposed point you claim she made.
You're so broken that now you're trying to make some sense out of irrelevant factors :feelshaha:

What did you forget that she posts on IT ? You really are a special kind of imbecile :feelsjuice:

You're so broken that now you're trying to make some sense out of irrelevant factors :feelshaha:

What did you forget that she posts on IT ? You really are a special kind of imbecile :feelsjuice:

Irrelevant factors? You're the one who said she said that there can't be an opposite incel. That she's said something that somehow makes this meme impossible, but somehow I can still think Hitler was a bad dude and still be within my senses to make an "Evil Hitler" meme. First you said they were all misuses of the meme. Now you're saying "Well it's not about who's evil and who's not, it's about what Kitty herself said, no one else." What factors are we supposed to be considering here to prove your point?

this is one of the dumbest arguments ive seen on here
Leave it to @FrothySolutions to dismantle his own example just to preserve his bruised ego :feelstastyman:

Look at him trying to move the goal post of his example and defending the foid's flawed logic at the same time :feelshaha:

Irrelevant factors? You're the one who said she said that there can't be an opposite incel. That she's said something that somehow makes this meme impossible, but somehow I can still think Hitler was a bad dude and still be within my senses to make an "Evil Hitler" meme. First you said they were all misuses of the meme. Now you're saying "Well it's not about who's evil and who's not, it's about what Kitty herself said, no one else." What factors are we supposed to be considering here to prove your point?
Doyou

Leave it to @FrothySolutions to dismantle his own example just to preserve his bruised ego :feelstastyman:

Look at him trying to move the goal post of his example and defending the foid's flawed logic at the same time :feelshaha:

View attachment 516624

You haven't provided any factors other than "She posts on IncelTear." Hating incels does not exclude you from using this meme to make a statement on incels.

Is that really her in the photo? Wow, it's even worse than I imagined. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yes, lmao, and she thinks she has any right to mock incels when we all mog her to oblivion

this rat is lucky she wasn't born a man or she'd be hanging from a ceiling

yes, lmao, and she thinks she has any right to mock incels when we all mog her to oblivion

this rat is lucky she wasn't born a man or she'd be hanging from a ceiling
If she was born a man she would be one of the many Pajeetcels on this forum and the only redeeming thing she has is a vagina which she proudly boasts her accomplishments of being an OnlyFans model whore, oh the irony. :feelsdevil::feelskek::feelsaww:

26 Person Laughing Gif

You haven't provided any factors other than "She posts on IncelTear." Hating incels does not exclude you from using this meme to make a statement on incels.
Man shut the fuck up bitch :feelshaha: stop wasting time trying to elab her lame ass meme, fucking idiot

Man shut the fuck up bitch :feelshaha: stop wasting time trying to elab her lame ass meme, fucking idiot

I've already explained her meme. Where we're at is your supposed rebuttal. Which amounts to "She posts on IncelTear."

I feel like you just didn't get the joke at first, and now that you get it you don't want to admit that it's simply not funny. No, it has to be told incorrectly or something.

I've already explained her meme. Where we're at is your supposed rebuttal. Which amounts to "She posts on IncelTear."

You rebuttalled yourself with your own explanation dumbass :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This make sense because the polar opposite to knajjd would be a protranny faggot

I feel like you just didn't get the joke at first, and now that you get it you don't want to admit that it's simply not funny. No, it has to be told incorrectly or something.

It was poorly done meme on her end, you fucking Retard. Honestly what are you even defending?

Shouldn't it be a "good incel" saying "i respect women" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You rebuttalled yourself with your own explanation dumbass :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

View attachment 516673

This make sense because the polar opposite to knajjd would be a protranny faggot

It was poorly done meme on her end, you fucking Retard. Honestly what are you even defending?

Shouldn't it be a "good incel" saying "i respect women" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

How are you still saying this??? Am I going crazy? Again I say, obviously fucking not if you understand the punchline of the meme. No it should not say "Good Incel" anything. Again, again again again, all "evil" means is "polar opposite." It does not actually mean "evil."

How are you still saying this??? Am I going crazy? Again I say, obviously fucking not if you understand the punchline of the meme. No it should not say "Good Incel" anything. Again, again again again, all "evil" means is "polar opposite." It does not actually mean "evil."
"How are you still saying this" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"Am I crazy" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Yes, yes you are, you're still defending something that was done wrong, Retard :feelsjuice:

You cant even explain what the polar opposite to an "evil incel" is

"How are you still saying this" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"Am I crazy" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Yes, yes you are, you're still defending something that was done wrong, Retard :feelsjuice:

You cant even explain what the polar opposite to an "evil incel" is

The polar opposite of an incel is a woman respecter. I don't need to explain that, it's right there in the goddamned meme.

I don't know how you're not picking this up. No, it was not done wrong. Again I say, "Evil Incel be like something something women are kweens blah blah blah" is within the allowances of the meme format. You would NOT say "Good Incel" anything. To say "Good Incel" would be using the format wrong. These are all things I've said before, but you don't seem to be picking it up.

The polar opposite of an incel is a woman respecter. I don't need to explain that, it's right there in the goddamned meme.

Exactly, calling him "evil" makes absolutely no sense. We are already the "evil version". Our polar opposite to her is a "good" incel simp :feelsjuice: she would have been better off putting "bizarro incel" to make her lame ass meme work

you still dont see how flawed the message is? How you gonna make a meme calling it "evil" and not actually mean "evil" She even used a sexhaver to rep her meme :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: what a fucking dumb bitch :feelshaha:
I don't know how you're not picking this up. No, it was not done wrong. Again I say, "Evil Incel be like something something women are kweens blah blah blah" is within the allowances of the meme format.

I did pick it up, imbecile. The meme in her hands has been butchered, the fact that an idiot like you came in here with a more sensible example speaks volumes to how poorly thought out sheboon's meme really was
You would NOT say "Good Incel" anything. To say "Good Incel" would be using the format wrong.
Well her attempt is wrong anyway so moot point.

Garbage joke from a foid as usual.

These are all things I've said before, but you don't seem to be picking it up.
Nah you're just blowing smoke up your own asscrack again, moving the goal post with " b-b but it's not supposed to actually mean evil" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

There is no "good" polar opposite to even play with because we're deemed as women haters anyway. The polar opposite to us would be a "good" incel, not an "evil" one :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Exactly, calling him "evil" makes absolutely no sense. We are already the "evil version". Our polar opposite to her is a "good" incel simp :feelsjuice: she would have been better off putting "bizarro incel" to make her lame ass meme work

you still dont see how flawed the message is? How you gonna make a meme calling it "evil" and not actually mean "evil" She even used a sexhaver to rep her meme :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: what a fucking dumb bitch :feelshaha:

I did pick it up, imbecile. The meme in her hands has been butchered, the fact that an idiot like you came in here with a more sensible example speaks volumes to how poorly thought out sheboon's meme really was

Well her attempt is wrong anyway so moot point.

Garbage joke from a foid as usual.

Nah you're just blowing smoke up your own asscrack again, moving the goal post with " b-b but it's not supposed to actually mean evil" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

There is no "good" polar opposite to even play with because we're deemed as women haters anyway. The polar opposite to us would be a "good" incel, not an "evil" one :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Oh fucking Christ... no it wouldn't. No the polar opposite would NOT be a "Good Incel." It would not be "Bizarro Incel." It would not be "Opposite Day Incel." It would be "Evil Incel." That is the ONLY WAY THE FORMAT GOES. EVEN FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY EVIL.

Please God someone else tell me they understand. I'm not saying you have to like the joke, I just need to know that someone understands because @Dregster666 seems to wanna be deliberately obtuse. You don't like calling the opposite of evil "evil?" That's not Kitty's fault. That's the format's fault. It's a shitty format, so blame the format.

Just looking at her you can tell she has 4+ kids, heavy drug user, lives in a 3rd world shithole, and sucks dick for rent

You don't like calling the opposite of evil "evil?" That's not Kitty's fault. That's the format's fault. It's a shitty format, so blame the format.
Why not both ?

Why can't we hate the foid for using a shit format?. That's partially her fault too. :feelshehe:

Why not both ?

Why can't we hate the foid for using a shit format?. That's partially her fault too. :feelshehe:

That would also be fair. But she used the format properly. Maybe she shouldn't use bad meme formats. But that's like blaming a Transformer for ruining /r9k/. Transformers are allowed on /r9k/. If you don't like Transformers on /r9k/, you gotta take it up with /r9k/.

It's a meme that's been going around a bit. You invert an image and refer to it as "Evil" Whatever. Like the inverse/negative version of that thing from a parallel dimension. For instance... uhhhh... if I was to take... uhhhhh... @knajjd. I would take an inverse version of him and say something like...

View attachment 516061
that explains it but i still didn't laugh though :feelsUgh:

That would also be fair. But she used the format properly. Maybe she shouldn't use bad meme formats. But that's like blaming a Transformer for ruining /r9k/. Transformers are allowed on /r9k/. If you don't like Transformers on /r9k/, you gotta take it up with /r9k/.
That's the thing though. It wasn't ruined. It was always shit. She intentionally used SHIT to make MORE SHIT. :feelshehe:

Oh fucking Christ... no it wouldn't. No the polar opposite would NOT be a "Good Incel." It would not be "Bizarro Incel." It would not be "Opposite Day Incel." It would be "Evil Incel." That is the ONLY WAY THE FORMAT GOES. EVEN FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY EVIL.

Please God someone else tell me they understand. I'm not saying you have to like the joke, I just need to know that someone understands because @Dregster666 seems to wanna be deliberately obtuse. You don't like calling the opposite of evil "evil?" That's not Kitty's fault. That's the format's fault. It's a shitty format, so blame the format.
Nobody will defend you here because you're wrong and so is the sheboon's meme :feelsjuice:

It's trash, just accept it already :feelshaha:

"I-i it's not kitty's fault"

Sheboon making a garbage meme and then getting dismantled over it, is entirely her fault.

That's the thing though. It wasn't ruined. It was always shit. She intentionally used SHIT to make MORE SHIT. :feelshehe:
It has some humor when properly done. Like the knajjd example, doing one on batman etc etc anything that has an appropriate polar opposite.

The meltdown frothyboy is having here is that he cant accept that the IT sheboon misused the meme :feelshaha:

Nobody will defend you here because you're wrong and so is the sheboon's meme :feelsjuice:

It's trash, just accept it already :feelshaha:

"I-i it's not kitty's fault"

Sheboon making a garbage meme and then getting dismantled over it, is entirely her fault.

It has some humor when properly done. Like the knajjd example, doing one on batman etc etc anything that has an appropriate polar opposite.

The meltdown frothyboy is having here is that he cant accept that the IT sheboon misused the meme :feelshaha:

Again you're applying the wrong rules to the meme format.

No, god damn it, you use it for anything and everything. I know you don't think it's funny. But just because it isn't funny doesn't mean it was misused. It's a properly used but unfunny meme.

you will live to see manmade horrors beyond your comprehension :foidSoy:

Again you're applying the wrong rules to the meme format.

Im not applying any rules. If it doesn't make sense then it's trash :feelsjuice:
No, god damn it, you use it for anything and everything.

You could try it on everything, doesn't mean it's going to make sense for everything , Retard
I know you don't think it's funny. But just because it isn't funny doesn't mean it was misused. It's a properly used but unfunny meme.
This is honestly hilarious watching you simp so hard for a misused meme made by a dumb sheboon :feelshaha:

Go on and continue to sniff your own fart faggot, literally nobody agrees with you

Brutal zoomer-culture-comprehension mogging

Im not applying any rules. If it doesn't make sense then it's trash :feelsjuice:

You could try it on everything, doesn't mean it's going to make sense for everything , Retard

This is honestly hilarious watching you simp so hard for a misused meme made by a dumb sheboon :feelshaha:

Go on and continue to sniff your own fart faggot, literally nobody agrees with you

You're not applying rules? You said "misused." You're assuming rules for proper usage. Rules that are wrong. Despite me explaining to you what the rules actually are.

This meme format might not make sense to you, but it doesn't have to. It's still proper usage.

You're not applying rules? You said "misused." You're assuming rules for proper usage. Rules that are wrong. Despite me explaining to you what the rules actually are.

With your given knajjd example, it is clear that the sheboon misused the meme, you fucking idiot :feelshaha:
This meme format might not make sense to you, but it doesn't have to. It's still proper usage.
It makes total sense imbecile, you're just in denial in how limited it's utility is overall. Sheboon misused the meme, get over it you soycuck faggot :feelsjuice:

With your given knajjd example, it is clear that the sheboon misused the meme, you fucking idiot :feelshaha:

It makes total sense imbecile, you're just in denial in how limited it's utility is overall. Sheboon misused the meme, get over it you soycuck faggot :feelsjuice:

No, my example might have been "funnier," but it was not "more proper." Both are allowed by the meme format. Both make sense by the format's rules. And I've said that before.

I'm pretty sure you're ignoring it because "The knajjd example was funnier" is the closest thing to a consistent point you have. Everything else is ignorance on your part. You refuse to accept that there's a difference between an "unfunny joke" and an "improperly told joke."

don't give attention for this aidetic crackhead

No, my example might have been "funnier," but it was not "more proper." Both are allowed by the meme format. Both make sense by the format's rules. And I've said that before.

I never said it was funnier you fucking idiot :feelshaha: I said it made more sense.
I'm pretty sure you're ignoring it because "The knajjd example was funnier" is the closest thing to a consistent point you have.

yes because it is a straightforward simple meme, there is no reason for me to present an example when the knajjd example is sufficient enough source to expose the sheboon's misuse of the meme, you fucking dumbass, you made that point and now you're derailing your own example for some soycuck reason to whiteknight for the sheboon :feelstastyman:
Everything else is ignorance on your part. You refuse to accept that there's a difference between an "unfunny joke" and an "improperly told joke."
An improperly used joke is an unfunny joke by default you fucking clown :feelshaha:

An improperly used joke is an unfunny joke by default you fucking clown :feelshaha:

Ah! There it is. The tiny semblance of a cogent point you have left. "Oh no I understand, by 'improper' I mean 'not funny.' I understand the rules of the format, I mean it's 'improper' as far as the rules for what jokes should be, period." And you say I'm moving goalposts?

Ah! There it is. The tiny semblance of a cogent point you have left. "Oh no I understand, by 'improper' I mean 'not funny.' I understand the rules of the format, I mean it's 'improper' as far as the rules for what jokes should be, period." And you say I'm moving goalposts?
JFL at this autistic response :feelshaha:

Nice try putting words in my mouth you soycuck faggot, that little piece you quoted doesn't even address your entire post :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: I like how you have no answer for the other parts of my post :feelzez:

Ive literally repeated that post multiple times because your dumbass cant accept that the sheboon misused the meme :feelsjuice:

JFL at this autistic response :feelshaha:

Nice try putting words in my mouth you soycuck faggot, that little piece you quoted doesn't even address your entire post :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: I like how you have no answer for the other parts of my post :feelzez:

Ive literally repeated that post multiple times because your dumbass cant accept that the sheboon misused the meme :feelsjuice:

I've already addressed your other parts a thousand times over. Where we are is you saying "By 'misused' I mean it wasn't funny, not that it broke the rules of the format." Which would be a fair point if you had said that back when I brought up Evil Adolf Hitler. Back when I explained that your gripe was with the format. But you didn't. Because what you're doing is saving face for the fact that you don't understand normies. This particular meme went over your head at first, but instead of accept that you pretend that you knew all along.

58E78F4C C96F 4460 9A48 6A986D551567
she looks like she smells like shit

Incel trait : battling over a meme format over some obsure forum following the shitty meme made by a baboon over at IT.
She is living rent free in your heads brocels.
:feelsseriously:

I've already addressed your other parts a thousand times over. Where we are is you saying "By 'misused' I mean it wasn't funny, not that it broke the rules of the format." Which would be a fair point if you had said that back when I brought up Evil Adolf Hitler. Back when I explained that your gripe was with the format. But you didn't. Because what you're doing is saving face for the fact that you don't understand normies. This particular meme went over your head at first, but instead of accept that you pretend that you knew all along.
It's ok bro, stop busting your forehead vein over a sheboon misusing the meme :feelshaha:

Even that doesn't make sense

According to public normie opinion,
being anti-tranny is evil. In this case evil knajid would be knajid himself, not some polar opposite in a parallel dimension.

Same thing with Incel. According to IT memeber's world view, incels themselves are evil. Evil incels would still simply be regular incels not some polar opposite.

"Evil" isn't a negative participle. "Evil evil" would still mean evil (arguably even a higher level of evil), it wouldn't form a double negative causing it to mean "good".

Last edited:

being anti-tranny is evil. In this case evil knajid would be knajid himself, not some polar opposite in a parallel dimension.

Same thing with Incel. According to IT memeber's world view, incels themselves are evil. Evil incels would still simply be regular incels not some polar opposite.

"Evil" isn't a negative participle. "Evil evil" would still mean evil (arguably even a higher level of evil), it wouldn't form a double negative causing it to mean "good".
Try explaining that to this imbecile @FrothySolutions :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

He thinks the "evil" part doesnt have to have a literal meaning :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This garbage meme is misused if you arent using a batman/ironman type of hero to deliver it.

It literally looks stupid if you tried saying

" Evil hitler be like :i love jews: "

"Evil Putin be like :I want capitalism:"

Try explaining that to this imbecile @FrothySolutions :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
No thanks. I heard if you @ him too many times, and read his responses you turn into a faggot and I don't wanna risk it.

Imagine making fun of virgin men online while looking like a jungle curry :feelskek: :feelsUgh:

No thanks. I heard if you @ him too many times, and read his responses you turn into a faggot and I don't wanna risk it.
Yeah Im just gonna troll him from here on out. Ive made my point several times and with your input Im now 2-0 against that dumbass

PRINCESS KITTY. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

58e78f4c-c96f-4460-9a48-6a986d551567-png.516056
You can convince me that the sky is green but you'll never convince that that's a foid in that pic, that's 100% a venezuelan nigga :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Not according to this meme. "Evil" doesn't mean "evil." "Evil" means "opposite."

Not according to this meme. "Evil" doesn't mean "evil." "Evil" means "opposite."
Let's find some common ground and start from there.
Do you agree that it's overall a shitty meme/trend?

Oh I get it. You're so evil you become a jew.

Wow. This ape cousin of thoughtless is actually anti Semite....

Who knew :smonk: